Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Well at least they buffed Orianna back up somewhat. Hopefully now she won't have insane mana issues like I've noticed.

Base mana regen increased to 7 per 5 seconds from 4.5 per 5 seconds.
Mana regen per level increased to .5 per 5 seconds from .45 per 5 seconds
Command: Attack cast range increased to 825 from 800

DakaSha

Arcane
well new masteries have been implemented the day i restart playing it seems :P
edit: also AP/HP shen :love:

Maybe not the most viable build but so much fun.. people seriously underestimate/arent ready for your ability to actually fight back and double nuke them with a ki strike/blade toss combo

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
ao98q9.jpg

You mad, ELO hell? :troll:

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Keep playing. Your won't know your actual Elo until like 50 games or so. If I went by where I was at the 11 game mark I'd be at 1475. How I wish that were the case.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
75049.jpg

1389 teemos die every minute. Sweet!

Apparently LoL now has a bigger active playerbase than WoW. Also, 1.3 million concurrent players kinda puts Skyrims 280k to shame, no?

DakaSha

Arcane
Ranked has got to be the most enraging experience known to gaming. I am by no means a great (or possibly even good) player but (in keeping with the tradition of stating lol stories nobody gives a shit about) just now we got matched 4v5. Already fucking terrible.

So we start 4v5 and we actually start winning. At exactly the 20 min mark our fizz (who even has a positive score) tries to surrender. When everybody else votes no he throws a tantrum and leaves. So it's now 3v5 and we still lose with more kill then them.

fucking rage inducing.

Anyways on a more positive note i may have found my main in lux. I got her yesterday and the vast majority of my games end with a positive score or me even carrying (usually along with another player) and she is (to me) the most fun champ so far.

Still have a lot to buy though so could change. Ive got all sub 3150 Ip champs except ammumu and around 5 or so 3150 champs. all bought with ip. I have no life

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Think i lost 10 last games and won maybe 2. Fuckers are unbeliavable these last days. Cant remember last time i saw somebody with a clue. I know whats gonna happen. Gonna drop like last time to 900 and spend 200 games to get to 1300.

Anybody watched some games from MLG and IEM qualifiers? I caught epik vs dignitas and last game of SK vs Empire. Look at this 2vs3 pro nunu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8xj2QiPtY
SWEET. SK got raped in that game.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
How is fizz anyway? I'm ashamed to admit it, but I haven't started LoL since 11/11/11. I haven't even checked out the new masteries.

I should make up for lost time soonish, since I just finished my master difficulty run in Skyrim (alduin was a bitch until I reloaded an earlier save and came back with a billion potions).

DakaSha

Arcane
hes one of those champs that people either seem to blow with or rape face with. I dont see much in between. I'm fairly sure he will get a sizable nerf but maybe its just people having problems with his wierd dodging shit for now.

anyways i think hes a shit uninteresting design and he can suck my dick. tired of seeing his boring ass every fucking game and i ban him on principle when i get the chance.
fuck fizz

:smug:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
I was against a Fizz as Malzahar yesterday in mid, and from what I've seen, he's a bit like Kassadin. That is, pushing like mad and spamming him with minion waves will leave him helpless because he has no way of disposing creep masses, he also needs to get close -> burst -> blink away, but while he doesn't have the advantage of silence, being untargetable makes up for it a bit (not against Malzahar, though, 'cause when he jumps you just unleash all your shit beneath your feet, then E + R when he lands, HF).

Also, had some pretty good results lately with a jungling Shen. The jungling is comparable to Warwick, I think, in terms of speed and survival, but he has much better early ganks. CTD + CC in one skill available from level 2 is p. cool and makes it hard to run from his ganks, and being able to teleport anywhere and rape at 6 is even better.

DakaSha

Arcane
btw i really like the new masteries . at least relatively speaking. I dont know about balance etc but i def prefer them in theme by a long shot to the old ones

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Darth Roxor said:
I was against a Fizz as Malzahar yesterday in mid, and from what I've seen, he's a bit like Kassadin. That is, pushing like mad and spamming him with minion waves will leave him helpless because he has no way of disposing creep masses, he also needs to get close -> burst -> blink away, but while he doesn't have the advantage of silence, being untargetable makes up for it a bit (not against Malzahar, though, 'cause when he jumps you just unleash all your shit beneath your feet, then E + R when he lands, HF).

Also, had some pretty good results lately with a jungling Shen. The jungling is comparable to Warwick, I think, in terms of speed and survival, but he has much better early ganks. CTD + CC in one skill available from level 2 is p. cool and makes it hard to run from his ganks, and being able to teleport anywhere and rape at 6 is even better.

Fizz seems p. cool, very good ratios on him that will likely be nerfed some time in the future and looks like he could be fun to play. Don't think that he excels as a solo mid character though.

Jungling Shen is so cleverly retarded that it actually works. New masteries should open up a lot more viable junglers I think.

New masteries indeed seem better than the old, but since I'm still a lowly level 23 player I guess I haven't played enough to have an informed opinion.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Azael said:
Darth Roxor said:

Fizz seems p. cool, very good ratios on him that will likely be nerfed some time in the future and looks like he could be fun to play. Don't think that he excels as a solo mid character though.

Jungling Shen is so cleverly retarded that it actually works. New masteries should open up a lot more viable junglers I think.

New masteries indeed seem better than the old, but since I'm still a lowly level 23 player I guess I haven't played enough to have an informed opinion.

Fizz probably won' be nerfed unless there is a lot of techniques that haven't been learned.

Jungle shen is still not a good pick, new masteries have made the good junglers even better.

I do agree the new masteries are better though

Been playing Eve quite a bit recently and, I must say, she's one of the most satisfying and rage-inducing champions at the same time. There seems to be only a cats whisker away from her being able only to gently caress her targets, to her being able to completely fuck them up in seconds.

People on this game seem to have so thin skin, it's unbelievably easy to troll them.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Eve was better when she had a stun at stealth attack, now just a squishy poking around other squishy people.IMO, she would be better if she did 1-2 seconds of silence like Talon.

Seems TSM won MLG tourney, think this is their first victory. Lol, it took em a while.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
At the moment i am trying to teach my self Soraka Support.

I like the ability to turn fights, but i hate my teammates because they tend to be a bunch of bastards.

DakaSha

Arcane
I love nidalee.

Anyways I bought (with actual money.. sigh now i feel gay) Kennen and Lee Sin. Happy with both although kennen feels like a one trick ult pony if you arent able to utilize his passive correctly (which im not able to yet)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
We really ought to all make a bunch of lv1 accounts (so noone has a rune/champion/mastery advantage) on the same server some day and have a bunch of KKKodexian 5v5s. Although i guess that means we'll have to blind pick since we wouldn't have enough free champs to account for bans in draft mode. We could be super-nice to some of the newer

I just picked up LoL again yesterday after not having touched it after the majestic 11/11/11. Apparently vladimir has a legendary skin now. I ended up laning against him with the new masteries on my morg. Laning ended with him being 0/8/0. By the time I had 20 mejai stacks, he was 0/13/2. He ended the game 2/22/2.

What posesses people to buy a legendary skin for a champion they don't know how to play? (we're talking a truly terribad vladimir here, who used his pool at full health to farm minion waves, as well as an initiator against morgana).

DakaSha

Arcane
I think i got mass reported last game for lightheartedly making fun of of an idiot that bought that skin. Actually i just kept asking him to dance but apparently that was enough to tick people off.

edit: btw i have enough ip for a 3150 champ. Who would you guys say is the most fun to play and s gragas cool?

DakaSha

Arcane
yeah hes a top pick for me now
edit: ok got him fuck it

wow. team making has been added

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
What server are you on dakasha? Me and Undead Phoenix are rolling with lowbies on EUW at the moment

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom