Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, anyone playing League of Legends?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
^ faggot detected

Recently half the games I've played all you had to do is defeat the big push they've been trying to build up to, and it's over. They just GG and leave.

Poppy in Dominion is some of the most fun I've ever had with LoL. Farming weakness? What? I'm sorry, she's too busy blazing across the arena at speeds few can match, and bitch-slapping people if they object to her taking their Capture Point. She doesn't have time to think about that farming weakness.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
I have now found my purpose in League of Legends. I shall create the new meta: Karma, best solo top EVER!

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Darth Roxor said:
I have now found my purpose in League of Legends. I shall create the new meta: Karma, best solo top EVER!
I hate that you are able to pull that off :M

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Darth Roxor said:

Sounds good BRO. I'll play your solotop karma against my solotop Morgana any day ;)

Nunu is an excellent champion. Utility, versatility, buffs, slows, heals, and of course - a big fucking nuke :smug:

Reckon by now I'm skilled enough not to embarass myself in front of the Codex: Ud0Phoenix on EU West. Still got that beginners luck rolling along nicely.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Undead Phoenix said:
Nunu is an excellent champion. Utility, versatility, buffs, slows, heals, and of course - a big fucking nuke :smug:

Reckon by now I'm skilled enough not to embarass myself in front of the Codex: Ud0Phoenix on EU West. Still got that beginners luck rolling along nicely.

Sent you a friend request BRO. Berekän is on pretty often as well. Allelse fails we can do a Kodex Kool Krew on twisted treeline :)

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
Playing normal matches on the US realm with Tarik as my main. However, I'm not really active as for now, since Dark Souls is stealing my time.

Ulminati said:
Undead Phoenix said:

Sent you a friend request BRO. Berekän is on pretty often as well. Allelse fails we can do a Kodex Kool Krew on twisted treeline :)

30a6qab.png

Vagiel

Augur
Darth Roxor said:

Another one has seen the light!! She is amazing isn't she? Crazy farm, crazy sustain, 3 hi ap ratio damage abilities that are are aoe but also have secondary effects. She has singe handedly revitalised my interest in this game.

Tell me how do you play her, it is rare to meet a fellow enlightened player!

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Added you too (yesterday, actually) we'll engage with people long above your level if you side with us but. anyway. that's a faster way of learning. :thumbsup:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
Vagiel said:
Another one has seen the light!! She is amazing isn't she? Crazy farm, crazy sustain, 3 hi ap ratio damage abilities that are are aoe but also have secondary effects. She has singe handedly revitalised my interest in this game.

Tell me how do you play her, it is rare to meet a fellow enlightened player!

I unlocked Karma after she was free the last time (which was like 2 months ago?). I loved how hilariously trollish she is in the early game - get shield first, run into people and kill them with R+E and yell ALLAH AKBAR on /all. I think the highest lulz potential was achieved each time I went bot with Alistar as a lanemate (but well, all kinds of melee dudes can work, I think, but Alistar has the benefits of being fat and having fucktons of CC + dash).

Karma is simply incredibly fun to play, and her shield is fucking powerful. It's only a shame she doesn't really have any CC except for a pretty shitty slow, but eh, can't have everything :thumbsup:

Vagiel

Augur
Well, if you are good, i am not, a mantra empowered slow to the enemy team, damage and haste to yours is not half bad.

It is strange but i find it hard to go to other champions after trying her. They seem kind of dry. Can you suggest a champ with as much variety and interesting mechanics as Karma? It does not need to be op or anything, just interesting.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Started jungle Olaf. Made Reject pull the blue and stay to do a lot of damage to it(because dieing to blue is embarrassing). Then died to wraiths anyway. Got back up, and continued jungle, and for some reason decided to counter jungle a bit, at which point I run into the enemy warwick, which nets me an easy kill as well as first blood.

In the end, I pull off 10/4/something, winding up with more kills than everyone else on the team combined.
Junglaf is OP, is what I'm saying :smug:

Which leaves a very tricky question: Jungle Olaf, or a Jungle Shaco?

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
How the fuck do you die with Jungle olaf?...
he dose not even need a pull for blue.

You start with W and get q, q and then E and you are ready to GANK the shit out of every one.

9/0/19 with karthus, although I suppose everything is easy when playing against noobs. Also I still fucking hate skillshots so I don't know if continue :/

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Jim Cojones said:

Oh, I copy-pasted all right. I just thought the frozen frog was both more relevant and funny than your guide.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom