Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community So long, farewell, Pawel Kaczarewski

serch

Magister
I guess he finally got access to the gated content after that death scripted event. Hope his game really picks up after it.

Dev_Anj

Learned
I'm new to this place here, and I don't know much about the moderators here (besides JarlFrank, he seems like a pretty reasonable person), but death is always a horrible and unavoidable thing. Especially at this young a age. RIP Pawel Kaczarewski, may God grant you a better life and better places to go.

Overboard

Arcane
A member since 2007, it's appropriate that his last post was dedicated to slamming the shittiness of modern game design:
The level design was okay but the problem was there was no point to exploration. Aside from half a dozen or so dev mods/weapons all the loot was random and everything was level scaled.
the biggest reason why there was no point to exploration in dead island wasn't so much the randomization and level scaling as the fact that it was essentially a railroaded game with a fuckton of invisible walls in locations that you could get to but weren't supposed to yet, like the roof of the gas station at the beginning. it was like a shitty linear dysfunctional imitation of open world by people who don't really understand the idea, but try to implement it anyways.

Clearly he did not go gentle into that good night.

imweasel

I didn't know SuicideBunny very well, but I do remember getting into a discussion with him about the scientific plausability of key technologies in Mass Effect. Yeah, it was a hilariously stupid thing to argue about.

My condolences to his family and loved ones. RIP bro. :salute:

Pope Amole II

Nerd Commando Game Studios
Developer
*Campers* *dissolving* early makes me *frumple*. Let's hope he's *jumping peppers* now somewhere *bright* and *smooth*.

zwanzig_zwoelf

His body couldn't handle the decline and cancer caused by modern developers and console fags. Rest in peace, bre, your job is done now. :salute:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hard to believe SuicideBunny is gone. :( So young to go, too.

He was one of the better posters here, and a great moderator. He shall be missed. :(

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
wft, I can't believe this shit, it's complete bullshit.

damn.

:( He was a bro.

:( Farewell dude.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom