Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Arcanum Some retard's hour long review of Arcanum

Alexios

Augur
Patron
Police do not need evidence to arrest you.
Considering the how severe the charge was and that he has a criminal history it shouldn't be surprising that he was given a bail.

Where did he lie? Him not saying" I'm a convicted felon!" That's not lying, does him saying that change of any of the information he gave or Considering that an estimated 1/3 of U.S.A population has a criminal record I would have to agree that he a normal guy.

I also didn't like that he perma-banned people, but addressing it on his forum wasn't really going to help one way or another. Even on this board the fact that he was enough to prove he was guilty whether or not he was.

It's a pathological lie to claim to be a former producer, programmer, and businessman while actually being nothing but some guy with a crappy job with a criminal record. There's no real reason to claim to be some kind of luminary when all you're doing is sitting in front of a camera talking about video games and movies to an audience of a few thousand people on the internet.

Iznaliu

Arbiter
There's no real reason to claim to be some kind of luminary when all you're doing is sitting in front of a camera talking about video games and movies to an audience of a few thousand people on the internet

People need to justify what they do to themselves.

Codex Year of the Donut
Fucking autistic as hell, and I hate the way he mispronounces the game's name but eh, there aren't that many Arcanum retroviews, so w/e, knock yourself out

Ahh, Archengeia/Lorerunner - that guy was arrested for pedophilia

http://www.kshb.com/news/region-kan...-of-child-sex-crimes-in-johnson-county-kansas

STEVEN_STRICK_Mug_Shot_1439807236999_22808858_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Don't post this degenerate on the Codex.

Lorerunner? He's alright, but seemingly on the spectrum with his anal retentive attention to detail and head canon. One day I'll have enough time to watch his Final Fantasy series which is admittedly pretty damn good if you have nothing to do for like a month.

He is a kiddy diddler that lives in his sister's basement - he is more autistic than I can handle.

axqQjUn.png

:hmmm:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom