Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt staff needs to stop abusing users.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Ontopoly was driven mad by playing games from Larian. Let that be a warning to you all
Eat shit you flaming faggot. I hope someone skull fucks you into the dirt, i personally wouldn't skull fuck you with crispy's dick although you would deserve it.
Mebrilia is a fucking retard and (unrelated to the previous point) thinks slurping the staff's cocks non-stop will allow her to antagonize the entire userbase in safety. We'll see if that's the right strat long term.

She will be an admin in a year at the rate this site is going, so...
You can rest calmly. I am not interested in being a mod or an admin.
Neither was certified passionate anarchist Theodora

Gregz

Arcane
Wow, the only person on that shitbox list I relatively tolerate is the renamed guy.

That's because the tolerable people went elsewhere.

Mebrilia is a fucking retard and (unrelated to the previous point) thinks slurping the staff's cocks non-stop will allow her to antagonize the entire userbase in safety. We'll see if that's the right strat long term.

She will be an admin in a year at the rate this site is going, so...

You'll notice that the literal fags all voted
incline.png
on your comment. Shoutbox is no longer for Codex bros, it's an LGBT space for abusing the non-queers. The forums are also following this trend.

Ontopoly

Disco Hitler
Ontopoly was driven mad by playing games from Larian. Let that be a warning to you all
Eat shit you flaming faggot. I hope someone skull fucks you into the dirt, i personally wouldn't skull fuck you with crispy's dick although you would deserve it.

You sound overly excitable, drink some tea to calm your nerves
Larian faggot, i would make you drink directly out of my asshole to calm down. Fuck your tea

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron

You sound overly excitable, drink some tea to calm your nerves
Larian faggot, i would make you drink directly out of my asshole to calm down. Fuck your tea

peow0.gif

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
incline.png
on your comment. Shoutbox is no longer for Codex bros, it's an LGBT space for abusing the non-queers. The forums are also following this trend.
If you're going to have this take, which - in my opinion - is far more mature than anything dished out so far, and assess things by "who is supporting The Codex with actions, not words", you will find that the funding for The Codex comes from none of the usual suspects that have commented in this thread, so far. Not even Jenkem. Not even you.

In essence, what I am trying to say is: if you wanted to "speak with your wallet", you can't. Because you haven't been speaking with your wallet so far anyway. - That's the bad news.

The good news? Neither have any of the people you're singling out.

So, technically, as far as The Management TM is concerned, this is nothing more than ants flinging feces at one another.

Do *you* want to make a change? Speak with your wallet, like an adult. Work so that you shame people that are degenerates. Post things that are wholesome and the right direction.
Posting in a shit-thread that Jenkem started because he was bored as fuck? Not the answer.

N.B.: This is under the assumption none of the "usual suspects", or you, have donated anonymously, of course.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
incline.png
you will find that the funding for The Codex comes from none of the usual suspects that have commented in this thread, so far. Not even Jenkem. Not even you.
1673469024863.png

Gregz

Arcane
incline.png
If you're going to have this take, which - in my opinion - is far more mature than anything dished out so far, and assess things by "who is supporting The Codex with actions, not words", you will find that the funding for The Codex comes from none of the usual suspects that have commented in this thread, so far. Not even Jenkem. Not even you.

In essence, what I am trying to say is: if you wanted to "speak with your wallet", you can't. Because you haven't been speaking with your wallet so far anyway. - That's the bad news.

So, technically, as far as The Management TM is concerned, this is nothing more than ants flinging feces at one another.

Do *you* want to make a change? Speak with your wallet, like an adult. Work so that you shame people that are degenerates. Post things that are wholesome and the right direction.
Posting in a shit-thread that Jenkem started because he was bored as fuck? Not the answer.

N.B.: This is under the assumption none of the "usual suspects", or you, have donated anonymously, of course.

So you believe Codex policy should be directed through bribes and political contributions? DU really did ban the wrong people. Meanwhile, the redditification of the Codex continues unabated..

The_Mask

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
So you believe Codex policy should be directed through bribes and political contributions? DU really did ban the wrong people. Meanwhile, the redditification of the Codex continues unabated..
I'm not going to explain the obvious, Gregz. If you have a problem with reading in English, please advise. I shall be more than happy to educate you. But first you have to write down in a post that you don't do well in the language you've been given for free.

I'm not taking the bait, sorry.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

GGS spoke with at least $250 in donations and all it got him was a permaban for dead brother posting. :M

Edit: I forgot that Liberal took over the Sanchez name because that is one of his weirdo gimmicks. Some of those could have come from him, I can't be bothered to figure out the timeline.

Last edited:

The_Mask

Patron
GGS spoke with at least $250 in donations and all it got him was a permaban for dead brother posting. :M
He broke several rules in regards to The Codex. One of them being 4.3. He also forgot point 5. And sometimes he forgot the obscure one about having "a modicum of respect towards your peers". Money is not everything.

From The Codex Rules, as written: "The best way to think of the Codex is like a pub. You're free to come in, buy a drink and chat about whatever you like with the other people you find here. As much as possible, we're not going to decide what is or isn't an inappropriate topic to talk about; or an inappropriate subject to joke about - and some of the stuff posted on the Codex is down-right offensive in that regard. But you're not allowed to trash the place, or get into a physical brawl with the other customers."

Also... I've addressed several ways to address the situation with action(s).

Work so that you shame people that are degenerates. Post things that are wholesome and the right direction.

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
there's two sides to sorin: his first side is him posting things that have meaning and seem like something mark twain or lao tzu would say

his other side is being a million times more oblivious than me and having the social grace of an albatross that's trying to take off while food drunk

i wonder how these two sides reconcile with each other

The_Mask

Patron
there's two sides to sorin: his first side is him posting things that have meaning and seem like something mark twain or lao tzu would say

his other side is being a million times more oblivious than me and having the social grace of an albatross that's trying to take off while food drunk

i wonder how these two sides reconcile with each other
As always, I'm glad to give you a reason to post.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

now he is Queen Soggy, an upgrade from Madam Soggy... curious

and iren still has his name still fucked with... curiouser and curiouser

MOD ABUSE
Yes i agree this is unacceptable! Jenkem deserves a nickname too! Why letting him out that is cruel!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom