Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt staff needs to stop abusing users.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot
DskOr8l.jpg
What other kinds of ratings does one give to retarded faggot?

1673743960859.png

LostHisMarbles

Learned
The_Mask the dumber the individual, the easier for them to display absolute certainty; and with such sarcastic a portrayal, assured in their infallibility as they naturally feel they should be.

I'd almost say i hit a nerve with you? Something touched you deep inside, you just had to add your view of me, out of the blue as it was. Like a faggot however, you did so without quoting me; curious.
Not scared of a confrontation, are we? Assured in our infallibility as we naturally are and all that?
Should you have felt your plebian nature was under attack or scrutity by contrast, you need only look inwards. A rough proposition, but of -ultimately- a rather signifant payoff. For some few anyway.

People like you a dime a dozen.. they talk and talk from the safety of their pathetic, utterly "common" excuses of a life.
I mostly ignore, par for the course. Sometimes however, like now, i allow me the admittedly immature pleasure of reminding them what trash they are.
Banal, everyday, absolutely nothing special; trash. Common, derivative. A dime a dozen.

I am the 1% looking down on you. Literally.
Your pettiness, while noted, can never, ever change that ^^
Enjoy your life. I know i do, 'cause i've built mine based on what the likes you go for. I have literally helped in defining what, and how, you go for. For my gain.
Have fun from the web now!

Camel

Scholar
The staff created the ratings. Blame them, not the people using the feature as intended. You could solve 50% of drama overnight by going back to brofists only. The answer is, do they want to?
So if you get shot you blame the shooter or who created the guns?
Guns(and ratings) don’t kill people. The Codex userbase will blame the Jews anyway.

Last edited:

Modron

Arcane
So if you get shot you blame the shooter or who created the guns?
Americans when a European asks this question:

:philosoraptor:
Acting like peaceful types aren't flooding Europe with guns. How many fatal shootings did Sweden have last year 70? German swat running around in ballistic vests over chainmail because they don't know if they are going to get shot or hacked with a machete.

fork

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The racist bitch ass staff abuse has to fucking end bros. Jenkem was rite. Got my username fucked up cuz I called a mod gay despite it being true.
Habitual liars are always so amusing.

Here's how this really went down.

First, my post on Irenaeus' profile:

bCnWLz4.jpg

Then donut touch thought he was clever and stupidly sent a PM to DU, who then added me to the conversation:

tXIOFXt.jpg

And you can see what happened.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom