Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt staff needs to stop abusing users.

Beastro

Arcane
So I go away for two years and all hell breaks loose here?

When's the civil war?

Dadd

Learned
can i be 12 too?

wolves-infographic.jpg

Good luck!

Humbaba

Arcane
The racist bitch ass staff abuse has to fucking end bros. Jenkem was rite. Got my username fucked up cuz I called a mod gay despite it being true.
Habitual liars are always so amusing.

Here's how this really went down.

First, my post on Irenaeus' profile:

bCnWLz4.jpg

Then donut touch thought he was clever and stupidly sent a PM to DU, who then added me to the conversation:

tXIOFXt.jpg

And you can see what happened.
So it went down pretty much how DonutTouch described it.

You're right, retarded faggot, habitual liars (you) are indeed amusing.
DU getting increasingly liberal (heh) in his interpretations of what is a name change request.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

how did some 60 year old woman find this website
39 beside in every way you look at it i am for sure more "mature" than you
That's not a very mature thing to say.
That's because he's a 12-yo larping a 40, sorry, 39-yo granny.
See how you are? First you wanted me to stop picking on you and i agreed with it. Now you are still attacking. I suggest people to go look at the thread "Why was Fork Banned" to understand what kind of person this little liar is.

fork

See how you are? First you wanted me to stop picking on you and i agreed with it. Now you are still attacking. I suggest people to go look at the thread "Why was Fork Banned" to understand what kind of person this little liar is.

Fuck, don't be so butthurt, Jesus. You're on the Codex.
If I was as butthurt as you, my ass would've exploded by now.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Fuck, don't be so butthurt, Jesus. You're on the Codex.
If I was as butthurt as you, my ass would've exploded by now.
...You were so butthurt that you attempted to spin the situation in your favor with the staff. Till the staff got the logs. And posted them.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

You realise you're the one who can't let go of that one conversation, right?
I don't know seems to me that you keep acting like you never did something wrong and dunk on me. To then beg to forget about what you did wich i agree. Till you start trash-talking again. I don't think i am the problem.

fork

Of course you don't. You're a woman.

I was drunk, started flirting with you, you were okay with it until you realised you could take advantage of me. I still think you were the malicious actor in that communication, but for the sake of my sanity, I tried to normalise our 'relations' from hostile to neutral. Your taking every opportunity to be butthurt about the slightest attempt at banter proves that you're the problem, not me. Just try to relax, we're probably 1000km apart.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I was drunk, started flirting with you, you were okay with it until you realised you could take advantage of me. I still think you were the malicious actor in that communication, but for the sake of my sanity, I tried to normalise our 'relations' from hostile to neutral. Your taking every opportunity to be butthurt about the slightest attempt at banter proves that you're the problem, not me. Just try to relax, we're probably 1000km apart.
Dude is all still there in the thread you can't spin it around. LOL.

fork

Dude is all still there in the thread you can't spin it around. LOL.
Look, you lied again. I asked you to try to restart our relationship on neutral ground, because we obviously perceived that entirely differently. But all you do is try to recall that one conversation. Man, you're pathetic.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

You keep shit talking how is that neutral? You know what? I will just put you in ignore as this keeps repeating.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom