Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Butthurt staff needs to stop abusing users.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

Guy: FUCK MODS, MODS are GAY.
Same guy: Pays an overpriced game for an overpriced console and complains games have little content and too much dlcs.

Imagine bitching about receiving free content for free.
Seriously the games that are most modded are also the ones with the most huge replay value. But i imagine is better to pay 70 bucks for a console game that probably is made for hardware that is 10 years old. Yes i am looking at you switch users :D

Mortmal

Arcane
I'm the true king around here, bitch.
q51XOdnP_yDdoCBTwQeknqYSROaPpQ-31kuQOZJgstI.jpg

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
GAY!
Habitual liars are always so amusing.
Bitch who the fuck is lying? Did I call you gay? Your post confirms I did. Are you scientifically proven to be gay? You are. Did asshurt racist mods get my name changed for no fucking reason after that? You fucking did.

Only one who be lying is your fat faggot ass. Said if someone DMd the admins sayin Crispy sent them Iren would get his name back. Did he? Now tell me who is a lyin soggy queen of faggotry. Only one who looks bad here is your retarded ass.

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
The racist bitch ass staff abuse has to fucking end bros. Jenkem was rite. Got my username fucked up cuz I called a mod gay despite it being true.
Habitual liars are always so amusing.

Here's how this really went down.

First, my post on Irenaeus' profile:

bCnWLz4.jpg

Then donut touch thought he was clever and stupidly sent a PM to DU, who then added me to the conversation:

tXIOFXt.jpg

And you can see what happened.
So it went down pretty much how DonutTouch described it.

You're right, retarded faggot, habitual liars (you) are indeed amusing.

Skinwalker

*teleports within you*
Patron
Btw, why is DerpShitxor still unignorable? If Crispy and Scruffy were de-staffed, then so should that retarded poolish faggot, because he is just about equally insufferable and moronic. And useless.

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Btw, why is DerpShitxor still unignorable? If Crispy and Scruffy were de-staffed, then so should that retarded poolish faggot, because he is just about equally insufferable and moronic. And useless.
Why would you ignore a pretty guy like DarthRoxor?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom