Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake from Saber Interactive

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
They are like mohammedans. There is the Dar al-Islam and the Dar al-harb.

Dar al-Islam sounds exclusionary, but you've just not been unified yet. Either by subjugation or death. After that is done, the leftist definitions are very unifying because there is only one side.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
They are like mohammedans. There is the Dar al-Islam and the Dar al-harb.

Dar al-Islam sounds exclusionary, but you've just not been unified yet. Either by subjugation or death. After that is done, the leftist definitions are very unifying because there is only one side.

I know. This kind of thinking excludes logic, which is what amuses me so much. And it's also scary, but I try to look on the bright side of life

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What was the dev time on the original game? I’m guessing right about two years, give or take 6 months?

Interesting comparison. Veeeeeeeeeerrrry interesting.
https://www.gamedeveloper.com/desig...-s-i-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-i-
MisdbhA.png

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
"I hereby comment that I will not comment." Well that is pretty useful. Anyway, based on how long this thing has been taking it is most likely dead. And do we really want to see KOTOR get the Dead Space remake treatment? (not that I care that much, KOTOR2 was better even if it was unfinished)

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
They just had a good momentum on their stock for a couple of days. He's giving friends and family time to jump ship before saying anything.

Dr1f7

Scholar
any sort of kotor remake would be bad anyway idk why anyone cares
theyd probably make the lightsabers say woke stuff to you like "eat vegetables and soybeans!"
and like the ebon hawk would probably say "honk honk im an electric car!"

Gandalf

Arbiter
I just heard that next year Kotor is getting a lego minifig of Dark Malak. How likely is it that there could be something deeper behind this small gesture?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom