Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass

Elttharion

Learned
Nice cosplay

stellar-blade-eve-cosplay-abiaikou-v0-jw8hevftt03d1.jpeg

eve-skin-suit-cosplay-i-wore-the-skin-suit-for-a-couple-v0-iedzpzlvf92d1.jpeg

rq7y20vtu03d1.jpeg

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Apparently they added a couple new pervy outfits that are simple variations on the two uncensored outfits. The original outfits are still censored (if you DL the patch), so basically they uncensored the game while still keeping it censored. I can't make any sense of it. I've never seen such stupidity.

Atleast now I can finally download the patch without feeling like I'm missing out on stuff. Oh and fuck Sony. It can never be said enough.

cruel

Cipher
I really don't like the fishing mini game. I assume it's safe to skip it completely?

Sent from my KB2005 using Tapatalk

Elttharion

Learned
Apparently they added a couple new pervy outfits that are simple variations on the two uncensored outfits. The original outfits are still censored (if you DL the patch), so basically they uncensored the game while still keeping it censored. I can't make any sense of it. I've never seen such stupidity.

Atleast now I can finally download the patch without feeling like I'm missing out on stuff. Oh and fuck Sony. It can never be said enough.
If you notice in the 'uncensored outifts' they added stockings in the bunny one and covered her belly completely in another. They look much better but its obvious they compromised to pass Sony's censorship. This lines up with what I saw in other games were Sony will demand that devs cover some parts of the model, like adding a skirt or straps to a bikini. I saw some jap devs say that it seemed like Sony did this out of spite or as if they were trying to force them to give up on releasing the outfits by demanding nonsensical changes and taking more and more of their time.

Shurakan

Novice
News FLASH! Update on the status of the new outfit and it's existential importance for the future of mankind:

rrMhlr2.png
They managed to snitch a cameltoe on it, lol
How do you obtain that outfit? I'm about ready to speedrun the game before they patch it out.
You get it just from logging in with the patch. You don't have to do shit. Be sure to inspect both variants closely before choosing your favorite. A preview of the other one:

qwCAa5D.png

I'm beginning to think they're trying to make up for something...

jaekl

Learned
Patron
This is the second Korean game I’ve played and I’ve come to the conclusion that Korea is possibly the cringiest culture on the planet. The corniness of the dialogue is so intense that it causes physical trauma, popping joints and tearing tendons as your body contorts, trying to escape from the mental anguish being inflicted. I had to change the game to Spanish to actually play it because I could not stand another second of listening to this gay shit in English.

The game itself is weird, there are dark souls levels, then there is a city hub and Final Fantasy 14 zones, then there are horror-esque levels where you can only use the gun. The game ends similar to Final Fantasy 15, where at first you’re spending all this time meandering around open world zones with the game moving along at a snails pace. Then suddenly, a switch flips and the game sprints towards the conclusion, jumping to different locations and fighting a bunch of bosses. I would call the game unfocused.

The combat is too fast and flashy for my tastes with too many different buttons to press. Like to change your gun ammo, you have to draw it with L2, then hold down on the dpad to bring up the ammo wheel and use the right stick to select. If you get hit while doing that, you'll put your gun down and bring up the grenade selection wheel instead. Very Clunky. Can't see what's going on with all the particle effects. Combat wasn't my main source of deaths however, in fact I barely ever died in combat. The true enemy in this game is GRAVITY.

The platforming is horrible and you can't use your instant revive item when you die to fall or laser damage which enraged me several times. It seems to mostly exist to give you opportunities to look up her skirt. Speaking of which, it is very hard to concentrate on playing a game when you have a naked ass constantly in your line of sight so I found a lot of the more newsworthy outfits unusable. If you like playing video games with a boner though, there are a lot of good options available and the camera is positioned in the optimal location. I would have appreciated some more titty-meat-focused outfits since I wouldn’t mind the distraction during the all the boring talking that goes on. The boobs are really neglected here. You can also get a haircut to cover up more of her strange face which helps a lot.

I pretty much only bought this to show support for babes in games, maybe if this makes some money we’ll have fewer gross chicks invading our happy homes and leaving permanent scars on our memories.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom