Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Street Fighter 6

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
We need Bison's psychic gorilla as dlc char

• Baba Mwalimu (A anthropomorphic gorilla with glowing blue eyes and glowing marks)[1]

Trivia
  • M. Bison divided his abilities to each member of Neo Shadaloo. Whether or not he knew he'd confront Ryu one day or that he wants to continue fighting as a fighting king even after death is unknown.[2]
    • Ed inherited M. Bison's ability to eject Psycho Power.[3]
    • Falke inherited M. Bison's ability to inject Psycho Power into objects.[3]
    • Baba inherited M. Bison's wisdom and high intelligence.[3]
    • The unnamed member inherited M. Bison's ability to teleport.[3]

The gorilla is a member of Neo Shadaloo, Ed is the head of Neo Shadaloo, and Ed is in this game. They probably should've had the gorilla in this as the weirdo character instead of bringing Blanka back.

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
Cammy's super art is way too long. That's almost MK11-tier with its 15 second long gore fetish "Fatal Blow" shit.

It has that weird "Visually it looks amazing, except when it doesn't" thing going on.
Well, I'm intrigued. Ken looks amazing.

They really didn't help themselves with the zoomed in view. The backgrounds in the newest trailer have some aspects that look very iffy, but in some 4K pictures they've released with the view pulled out into its normal position the backgrounds look good.

They're also going to need to do something about the look of the created (and background) characters.

Reever

Scholar
Patron
It has that weird "Visually it looks amazing, except when it doesn't" thing going on.
Similar to some other RE Engine games like DMC5 and Resident Evil. Like sometimes Ryu's face looks good and sometimes it looks like this.

As for the background they're probably going to be toned down from the promotional material to meet 60 fps at all times.

Generic-Giant-Spider

She looks like the crabby bitch who washes my clothes at the ol laundromat in SF6's graphics.

Shadowfang

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech
She looks like the crabby bitch who washes my clothes at the ol laundromat in SF6's graphics.
I wouldn't mind having my clothes washed by her. Imagine if it was Marisa washing your clothes with those big trans arms.

But despite everything i am probably going to get into SF6 a week before its release. Since last year that i want to get into fighting games when i got Tekken 7 and SF4 (because SF5 didn't capture my heart and didn't had Guy).
And if there is anything to learn from DBFZ, is that casuals finance fighting games and then don't stick around, so the gimped modern controls might improve their earnings.

Generic-Giant-Spider

Brudda she's mad basic in SF6's graphics. Compared to previous Chuns she's ugly. Only Chun worse than this was MVC Infinite's.

Vega would NOT home invade this bitch.

Generic-Giant-Spider

3S Chun and SFV Chun is the closest Capcom has ever come to usurping Mai Shiranui.

Vincente

Arbiter
Brudda she's mad basic in SF6's graphics
What made you think so? Is it the fact that she's not wearing stockings and instead has standard Chinese garb?
This is like an entire new art direction for the series with a brand new engine that was never used for Street Fighter before, I think it's unfair to compare 6 to previous games.
Plus, she still has the size, if you want to talk "core values".
IMG_20220607_134725.jpg

Generic-Giant-Spider

What made you think so? Is it the fact that she's not wearing stockings and instead has standard Chinese garb?

It's the fact her face looks like somebody took Cody's iron pipe to it.

Looks like someone's mom trying to dress like Chun-Li.

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron

It's the fact her face looks like somebody took Cody's iron pipe to it.

Looks like someone's mom trying to dress like Chun-Li.

She looks absolutely fine for what they were going with, respectively the main cast becoming older. I am sure that you will get your coomer costumes later as DLC.

Generic-Giant-Spider

"Aging up" in fighting games will always be retarded and come off as a last ditch effort to drum up interest. They're fictional characters, who gives a fuck about them getting older. When do you even put a stop to that anyways? "Oh yeah, here's Ryu with a walker. Chun-Li now fights with pepper spray to compensate for her bad hip. Guile went bald." It's goofy. SNK and KOF did it right by not giving a shit and just keeping all their characters in their prime.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom