Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Studio FOW's Subverse - Explore a wacky galaxy full of hot alien babes! - now on Early Access

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
How big is big enough for you man?

3c351494c92a9875ea6989b21ebce043_original.png

Saerain

Augur
Patron
Figures that I just learn about the casting call 30 minutes after the deadline. Might've done Goodguy or Senu some justice, looking at the document. Ah, well.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Dev Diary #5 - Crankin' away
cbc2a87c274a6926928bb515c0a65b47_original.png

Posted by Mr. KristoffCollaborator

Dev Diary #5
I’m back, bitches! Our Commander in Queef, Big Daddy DC, has entrusted me with handling the dev diary updates while he traverses the globe on an unholy mission to relocate Studio FOW's headquarters from the volcanic fires of Mordor to somewhere more habitable for our filthy future endeavors.

I can’t wait to tease you degenerates with all sorts of taint-tickling tidbits! Also, I dare you say that last part ten times fast.

LAST CALL FOR VA AUDITIONS!

To you or any of your friends with hopes of one day getting paid to sit on a Bad Dragon, pretend it’s a space slug’s gigantic slimey reproductive rod and moan in sweet orgasmic bliss for the entire world to hear –

TURN IN YOUR AUDITIONS NOW!

The open casting call ends today. Don’t let this opportunity slip through your sticky fingers!

On the other hand, if you want to BE the space slug, we’re looking for those as well. Here’s a WIP of a "chutt" - our lovable species of obese lateral undulaters. All you veteran hentai fans should recognize the inspiration ;)

bcde928cc39268093e570de5cbd1b7e8_original.png

ENTER THE GENERAL

We only showed a little a bit of the corrupt general last time, so here’s another shot of her base mesh in progress. The entire model (including outfit) will be completed in the next few days, ticking off yet another roadmap goal! Those of you waifu fanatics that have been dying to get down with the thiccness are going to be most pleased with this one.

Dear Diary,

Dat ass was phat.

a94b2d386a650a0084415850df8d1ba4_original.png

SPEAKING OF THICC...LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SCRIPT. LOOK AT IT.

b0b64cca718acef9847eed74a3ada44c_original.png

As you can see, this thing is HUGE - and it's not even in its final form yet!

We've been hard at work day and night expanding the script of Subverse. Several confidential writing cumsultants have also been assisting to shape the story into something that we’re confidant will make you laugh, cry and touch yourself all at the same time.

358912b96ec753a769c843178d3bdcf9_original.jpg

Once the scenes are finished, we're going to send them off to our amazing voice actors to record. The dialogue system of Subverse displays these lines on a sleek UI along with our character models that are capable of displaying fully animated emotions to emphasize the delivery. This design lets us show off our waifu models and set the mood for kino sci-fappage.

6577ee1d266b959afea5f552e22501d8_original.png

BIG SEXY DEV OVERHAUL

Our trusty programming duo, One-Eyed Jeremy and Hungry JJ, are still crankin’ away at the core systems coding. We’ve totally upgraded everything under the hood that to make sure all of the additional features and gameplay chapters added during the campaign will fit nicely and not result in some cervix-slamming nightmare later down the line.

We're still looking for a passionate senior programmer to help us move into full development, so contact us if you have the necessary experience/portfolio and want to punch a first class ticket to the dark side by helping us bring our space titty opera to life!

Our modeling team has also been swapping out our placeholder assets for new, custom hotness. We'll be teasing more vehicles as progress continues.

Can you guess who's going to be flying this bad boy?

10ed088880b647502a15784859142409_original.png

WHAT'S NEXT???

For those of you most interested in the game play, we'll be announcing some of the integral gameplay systems in Subverse in the next update as well as showing off some more sweet models!

Sincerely,

- Mr. Kristoff

Senior Producer

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
just
I don't think he's talking about age here lol

He means "maturtitty". In his view, the women in the pic have underdeveloped titties, hence the talk of maturity.

Chippy, so you like 'em fat? Or just fat in the tits?

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I had this discussion once - the straighter you are, the more into women of every type you are. I honestly don't like fat women - I'd rather sleep with a female bodybuilder, or Sophia Vergara with a gigantic dick than a totally female Jabba the Hut. But I think there's something missing from the type of women in this game - if guys over 35 are gonna buy it (and they have strong morality and principles like me - so that massive audience out there), then at least one woman in the games need to look like she's reached maturity.
An example that might not work becasue I don't post images on forums much: https://imgur.com/R939Jvu
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="R939Jvu"><a href="//imgur.com/R939Jvu"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edit: Fukkit, I'll read up on this at some point. But Petra Verkaik: the most photographed model in playboy history. 53 years old, and still totally awesome. Like Jason Robards said in Once Upon A Time in the West: "You have no idea how much you inspire them". I know that was not the quote, but that was what he meant.

So that's the idea. Big boobs can be inspiring. And you don't feel so guilty about it if they're on fully matured women.

Last edited:

Max Edge

You all talking about boobs, but I'm most concerned about gameplay.

There are three areas - tactical team fighting, space shooting and,khem, waifuing. How connect that in one game? Jumping from shooter to tactic would be boring without some story connector, like city or something like that. Creators promised real story, so, when they going to put exposition?

Chippy

Arcane
Patron

There are three areas - tactical team fighting, space shooting and,khem, waifuing. How connect that in one game? Jumping from shooter to tactic would be boring without some story connector, like city or something like that. Creators promised real story, so, when they going to put exposition?

You remind me of those guys on Youtube that are putting forward these high IQ theories about about...stuff. Maybe it'll just be fun. And you'll get the odd hard-on. And maybe that's enuff.

Max Edge

You remind me of those guys on Youtube that are putting forward these high IQ theories about about...stuff. Maybe it'll just be fun. And you'll get the odd hard-on. And maybe that's enuff.

If Subverse get success as a game, it could embolden mainstream devs to create more...explicit games.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
I had this discussion once - the straighter you are, the more into women of every type you are. I honestly don't like fat women - I'd rather sleep with a female bodybuilder, or Sophia Vergara with a gigantic dick than a totally female Jabba the Hut. But I think there's something missing from the type of women in this game - if guys over 35 are gonna buy it (and they have strong morality and principles like me - so that massive audience out there), then at least one woman in the games need to look like she's reached maturity.
An example that might not work becasue I don't post images on forums much: https://imgur.com/R939Jvu
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="R939Jvu"><a href="//imgur.com/R939Jvu"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edit: Fukkit, I'll read up on this at some point. But Petra Verkaik: the most photographed model in playboy history. 53 years old, and still totally awesome. Like Jason Robards said in Once Upon A Time in the West: "You have no idea how much you inspire them". I know that was not the quote, but that was what he meant.

So that's the idea. Big boobs can be inspiring. And you don't feel so guilty about it if they're on fully matured women.
julia_vins_super_biceps_by_turbo99_dbr6vgf-pre.jpg

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Everone taking the opportunity to take me literally I see. Mature is 21+ in my book - that also means that a woman pushing 50 (though it's rare) can also be awesome. More awesome than a 20 year old. See: Petra Verkaik.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Dev Diary #6 - Hello Kitty Fap Adventure
cbc2a87c274a6926928bb515c0a65b47_original.png

Posted by Mr. Kristoff
August 14, 2019
Collaborator
Dev Diary #6
Greetings once again! How are our special advocates of space titty operas doing this week? Step aboard this filthy rocket ride and hold on tight, because some serious Subverse information loads are about to explode all over your precious faces.

TARON KRAASK

7c6bd075bc57215e6fc1adeba0913bc3_original.jpg

As you can see, Taron's model is turning out quite nicely thanks to our team of catgirl aficionado modelers. Her full model and outfit will be completed and added to our website soon. Taron was a bonus character unlocked during the Kickstarter campaign, and she'll be joining your crew about midway through the story.

Also...in case you missed it, visit our Subverse homepage to see space elf Elaisha Sorn's model in full 3D!

BRAND NEW MARY CELESTE

67eafac449ea53269fd4a48d942c4230_original.png

We recently decided to give the Mary Celeste a complete overhaul since it just felt wrong having a pre-canned protagonist vessel.

For this task we enlisted Mr. Alexey Pyatov, a sci-fi fetishist with a raging hard-on for designing spaceships. He's been working closely with Daddy DC over the past month to cook up this totally sick concept for what is destined to be forever known as the "Millenium Falcon of Butt-Fucking."

The front or "maw" of the ship will house the hangar, and it's from there your trusty F3N1X fighter will launch during combat missions. There will also be sections for stealth drives, the bridge, cantina, laboratory, captain's quarters and even a locker room. The new Mary Celeste will receive a low-poly pass and then be implemented into the game by the end of the month (gropey Chewbacca not included).

WAIFU LOYALTY SYSTEM

409c840a341db02725eaccd29276b551_original.png

And now, onto the gameplay details!

In Subverse, we've decided to merge traditional RPG leveling with a loyalty system. Instead of having separate combat levels and then a romance system, you will be able to progress both at the same time by simply playing through the game. Each time you win a battle or complete a quest, you will be given an experience capsule.

You can then give that capsule to any waifu of your choice to grant her XP towards leveling up. Once she "dings" and levels up, she then gains a talent point, or...as we lovingly call them: Pooter Points (PP).

PP is used to unlock the sex scenes in Subverse. The more PP you have, the better/more complex sex scenes become available (very much like an MMORPG talent tree if it included eating ass). This streamlined system means that you don't have to fiddle around with combat talents or stats - she'll automatically perform better in battle and you'll get to focus your attention on what lewd acts she can perform in bed.

b768916c4439498771d712b1101c3136_original.jpg

As you can see from the top image, there are also some rewards to earn on her road to level 40. Every 10 levels includes a major "milestone" event for your waifu, and we'll be revealing the milestone rewards at a later date.

However, we will confirm that you she'll trust you enough to activate her loyalty quest once you hit the level cap!

To review:

1) Fight battles/quests with waifu of your choice

2) Gain EXP in the form of a capsule

3) Feed this EXP capsule to any waifu on the crew

4) She eventually levels up and gains 1 PP to spend on sex scenes

5) Rinse and repeat until level 40 to unlock cool rewards

THE BETA COMETH

I know all of you have been waiting patiently to know when the closed beta will begin and how it will work, so let's lay out the details for you now...

The closed beta will be available to all Big Bang Theorists (those that pledged £75 or more). If you qualify and haven't signed up for the beta yet, make sure you visit our Discord server!

We will send out a message in the "Beta Oasis" room to let you know as soon as the first build is ready to go live. Builds will be accessed through a special branch on Steam, so you'll need to use your key and add Subverse to your library.

Initially, we're going to release the first SHMUP mission (including the tutorial) for you to enjoy. We hope to have the same sections of grid combat available not long after. Keep an eye out on Discord and Twitter for dates.

TWITTER...NOW!!!

If you haven't followed @studiofow or @subversegame on Twitter yet, make sure you do ASAP! We've posted lots of delightful things there that we can't post here, such as the very first actual preview of our dirty animations starring none other than Killi as she shows you just how useful prehensile Vanneran tails can be.

WHAT'S NEXT???

Later this month we will post the 7th dev diary, and it's here that we will finally reveal the details of how hand-holding works in Subverse and how can you spend those Pooter Points! It's a robust system of fuck machinations birthed straight from the depraved mind of DC-sama himself while lethal amounts of vodka, sausage grease and black hentai magic coursed through his veins.

Sincerely,

Mr. Kristoff

-Senior Producer

Efe

Erudite
since codex gets only one key, we should have dark underlord or infinitron review the beta

Max Edge

since codex gets only one key, we should have dark underlord or infinitron review the beta

Infinitron review alpha,beta and omega, but in secret.

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom