Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Subnautica: Released (SPOILER WARNING past Post #1)

JDR13

Arcane
I thought it was a black chick. She looks awfully pale in that trailer.

Man, if this haven't been given for free on PS Plus last month I would have missed a fucking immersive sim masterpiece. What a game.

:shredder:

So, I just built my Cyclops but I'm afraid as hell to use it on open waters and some leviathan show up and eats it. How safe it is to, say, go from island to island with it? Can I use it as a surface platform and just go down with the Moth?

Gimme some tips, bros.

The Cyclops is definitely the riskiest vehicle to explore with; it’s better thought of as a mobile launching point to deeper exploration. You’re also definitely going to end up running afoul of reapers, but it’s rare that you won’t be able to lose them if you shut off all power and play dead.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
JDR13 said:
I thought it was a black chick. She looks awfully pale in that trailer.

Thank you for acknowleding you don't know how to read. Go back to my post with the trailer.

And after that, Go Away. Forever.

Silva

Arcane
The Cyclops is definitely the riskiest vehicle to explore with; it’s better thought of as a mobile launching point to deeper exploration.
I ended up doing exactly this, while using the PRAWL to go into Lost River and Lava Zone.

Hardest part was carrying some materials to kickstart a base in the Tree Cove. I had to make 2 trips for this, but all went well in the end. Now I just need to finish the rocket to escape planet.

Superb, 10/10 experience for me. I would prefer the final part was less fetchy and that Emperor sounded less Disney and more alien, but its tolerable. Below Zero is a sure buy.

Last edited:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Below Zero is a sure buy.
Just be aware you will get mostly the same, but every element will be substandard compared to the original.

Also, Cyclops is life, Cyclops is love.

Last edited:
I've been playing this lately while listening to podcast since it was free on PS4.

Game is pretty interesting, but it's also a fucking mess.

The way in which the scan room works, it forgetting everything you can scan for everytime you load the game is bullshit. All it does is create this stupid situation where the player needs to keep a locker with one of everything they can get so they can take them outside, drop them, and pick them back up so the game thinks you've found them outside so they can come up on the scan room. Was also a little disappointed to find that one scan room upgrade didn't upload the scan room map to my PDA. I was thinking that would give me a new tab where I could take that scan room map with me by keeping the room running, and see where I was; but instead it just pings resource locations while in the world...which is useful, it's just not all I thought it would be at first.

There really needs to be a docking bay for the Cyclops. Keeping that shit charged has to be one of the more tedious aspects of the game. (and the rate at which you need to eat food and drink water is pretty fucking tedious, so that's saying something) It also just seems kind of weird there isn't, I mean, I've got some bases with the nuclear reactor, and it's power output is so much I'm not really sure how I'd use more power than they produce without just building a bunch of superfluous shit I don't need. Wish I could build the nuclear reactor on the Cyclops.

The combat aspect of the game is fucking terrible. This wasn't bothering me too much at the beginning because there wasn't really much you needed to fight, but as it goes on and more enemy types kept entering the equation, (as well as getting that hot cooking knife) it started to bug me more. Also, all this fucking scanning stuff just makes me think about Metroid Prime, and if you're going to make me think of Meteoid Prime you should probably have your shit together a little more when it comes to combat.

This game really needs more stuff you can build. Overall it's got a pretty bad balance when it comes to building. It takes way too fucking long to really get into stuff like the base building, but onces you're there there isn't much in the way of new things to build. Kind of surprised there's no way to make Nutrient Blocks like the Water Filtration Machine that can attach to the Alien Containment tanks.

I'm slightly surprised this doesn't have a leveling system kind of like GTA SAN ANDREAS. Having stamina to stop the player from just swimming out into nothingness and maybe happening upon some islands probably wouldn't have been the worst of ideas. It would have also added some danger going out to explore in a way that wasn't as stupid as dying from dehydration because you didn't have anything to drink for most of the day. Would have also made getting the vehicles and the scooter why bigger deals if you really needed them to go further and deeper. Think I was just thinking about GTA:SA while playing this because, despite this being all about being it water, that game gives you more swimming options than this.

The inventory system in this may be the worst inventory system ever. This may just be a console thing, I'm not sure, but it seems like it'd be a problem on PC too. Not being able to switch things between your inventory and a locker if they're both full has to be one of the dumbest oversights in the game. Especially because you can't drop things while inside one of your structures. All it does is create this dumb situation where you need to build a locker to offload some stuff so you can move items between you and the other locker; or a situation where you have to go outside, drop stuff, move the stuff around you want to move around, then go back outside and pick up what you've dropped. In the earlier game I ended up with all these tiny floating lockers (that cost about as much as building a building) around my pod because I needed the locker space and the space to move stuff between spaces.

There's also some pretty poorly thought out choices when it comes to this console version. The controller layout is pretty bad, and while you can switch it to something that makes more sense, you've got this weird thing where it reverts back to the default controls when doing something like using the fabricator or a keypad. Example of how annoying this is: Subnautica puts your Use/select button where traditionally Jump would be, so I put Jump there, now normally this is fine, but when using something like the fabricator or keypad it'd switch my jump back to select, and sometime my character would jump while selecting something. They also came up with a very stupid system for your tool slots, for whatever reason you can't set them like on PC, you just select whatever and it goes at the front of the row, everything moves down one, and whatever was last is pushed out. Selecting something already on the quick select keep it there works stupidly too, since instead of just bumping it to the front it switches places with whatever is in the front, bumping the front thing to the back to be pushed out next...I don't really get the thinking behind this at all.

But all that said, I'm mostly enjoying it despite its many problems and oversight. I think what's most aggravating about the games missteps is some of them feel like shit that video games in general figured out 20 years ago.

jackofshadows

Magister
I've got some bases with the nuclear reactor
:what:
I mean, it's a sandboxish game and everyone play as he like but whining about 'tedious' stuff like nessesity to drink which can be turned off comlpetely at the start or can be easily neglected after trip to the island on what, 1-2 hour of playing? Which is an actual flaw unlike some stuff you've listed - the mechanic is too simplified which doesn't make sense given the fact that it's optional. You just grow food on any, even 1 room base or even on Cyclop and that's it. So, as I was saying, whining about that while having multiple bases with nuclear reactor (which yes, is completely fucking redundant and that is another obvious flaw) seem crazy to me. You don't actually need multiple bases in this game by the way.
The combat aspect of the game is fucking terrible.
There's no combat aspect in this game. Well, maybe except for the headcrabs, allright but that's it. You can safely ignore all the fauna and be aware only about the reapers but their danger comes from ability to get you under the textures, that's beyond annoying and cost me 2 hardcore attemts until I memorized their habitat.

Scanner room - kinda reduntant if you learn where each resource comes from via manual scanning. But with HUD chip it might be useful towards the end.

Inventory - just learn how to manage it, do not pick up everything you see.

Last edited:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
There really needs to be a docking bay for the Cyclops. Keeping that shit charged has to be one of the more tedious aspects of the game. (and the rate at which you need to eat food and drink water is pretty fucking tedious, so that's saying something) It also just seems kind of weird there isn't, I mean, I've got some bases with the nuclear reactor, and it's power output is so much I'm not really sure how I'd use more power than they produce without just building a bunch of superfluous shit I don't need. Wish I could build the nuclear reactor on the Cyclops.

There are a lot of things in Subnautica that could be done differently (and better) because necessity demands it. However, currently managing the power levels on the Cyclops is not one of them.

In every playthrough of Subnautica I've had I've had both a surplus of power cells (which I could easily stash in a locker in the engineering room of the Cyclops) and had the means to upgrade them to ion power cells, which increases their storage capacity sixfold.

Regarding the nuclear reactor: I've always thought that the devs had some in-game activity planned that required lots and LOTS of power. Think powering the flying DeLorean to make a successful jump, for example. But sadly nothing like that ever emerged.

Regarding the scanner room, there's possibly some good news incoming on that front from Below Zero: There's a portable version of it available! It operates on the same principles, but because technically you're holding the scanner room in your hand, most of the negative aspects are negated.

What has that got to do with vanilla Subnautica? The devs have mentioned that they'd like to revisit the game and fine-polish it a bit after they wrap up BZ. Adding in the hand-held scanner would be a given... except, you know, these devs aren't known for the sensible decisions they've taken. They could also use the opportunity and, say, require the player to power up the Neptune rocket before take-off, which would require a sizeable energy source.

But maybe that's more of a job for the modders.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
There really needs to be a docking bay for the Cyclops.

There are a lot of things in Subnautica that could be done differently (and better) because necessity demands it. However, currently managing the power levels on the Cyclops is not one of them.

I recommend a mod that allows you to build nuclear reactors even on the Cyclops. Then you can build your own badass nuclear submarine. It takes some effort but then you can cruise the depths for decades without the need of refueling.

Oh and you can also put some badass lazors on your Cyclops and start blasting all the annoying scum. Because fuck the devs' "muh guns are eebul" bullshit.

Duralux for Durabux

I think the Concept of this game is awesome but still not completely exploited. This game really feels repetitive too quickly, the whole scanning thing scheme bored the hell out of me. It's a good game for exploring underseas and understanding the world's wildlife. Aside that, there is no other interest.

Demo.Graph

Liturgist
I recommend a mod that allows you to build nuclear reactors even on the Cyclops.
I recommend Factorio. In the game you can nuke all the goddamn hippies that protest against your technological progress.
And then add a mod to make a custom spaceship and nuke them from orbit.
Stop those cow farts from polluting the environment! Pollute it yourself!

I've got some bases with the nuclear reactor
:what:
I mean, it's a sandboxish game and everyone play as he like but whining about 'tedious' stuff like nessesity to drink which can be turned off comlpetely at the start or can be easily neglected after trip to the island on what, 1-2 hour of playing? Which is an actual flaw unlike some stuff you've listed - the mechanic is too simplifyed which doesn't make sense given the fact that it's optional. You just grow food on any, even 1 room base or on Cyclop and that's it. So, as I was saying, whining about that while having multiple bases with nuclear reactor (which yes, is completely fucking redundant and that is another obvious flaw) seem crazy to me. You don't actually need multiple bases in this game by the way.
The combat aspect of the game is fucking terrible.
There's no combat aspect in this game. Well, maybe except for the headcrabs, allright but that's it. You can safely ignore all the fauna and be aware only about the reapers but their danger comes from ability to get you under the textures, that's beyond annoying and cost me 2 hardcore attemts until I memorized their habitat.

Scanner room - kinda reduntant if you learn where each resource comes from via manual scanning. But with HUD chip it might be useful towards the end.

This is stupid. I wasn't whining about needing to drink water, I said the rate at which you need to eat and drink is tedious. It's too gamey. In reality you can go a few days without drinking water and at least a week without eating before you just die. In Subnautica you're in danger of death if you don't drink water for like half a day or something ridiculous like that. I don't want to play the game without eating and drinking because that's part of the game, a huge part, but they pushed the rate at which you need to do these things into tedium. It only really gets better once you get the water system and the hot knife, because then you've got water bottles that have 50 water instead of 20 (as well as all the salt you want to preserve fish) and a can get cooked fish at any time...and I didn't have these within a couple hours of starting.

Multiple bases makes shit easier. I don't want to have to go back and forth between my first base and like to the islands or the entrance to the underground river. Also makes finding shit way easier since I can just scan some to area for whatever or resources and see if there may be some paths around.

You know when you say there's no combat aspect, and then after writing it out you remember there is, it's ok to just go back and delete it? Those crawlers are a combat aspect, and they're all over the islands and the ship. I'd also call the Warpers and Mesmer more direct combat aspects too since they're actively more hostile than the other hostile creatures. I'd even kind of file trying to hit fish with the hot knife so you can cook them quick under "combat," at least an aspect of it, even if you aren't in a fight. Like I said, I didn't mind it being bad in the beginning when enemies seemed more designed to avoid, but then the game starts throwing in more standard enemies.

Inventory - just learn how to manage it, do not pick up everything you see.

This is fucking stupid. Yeah, that's what I do. But it's dumb I have to do that, and I didn't know the inventory system was so stupid when I started. It feels like an inventory system made by someone that never played a game with an inventory system before, and is under the impression they're just figuring shit out themselves. What makes this dumber is the game doesn't let you drop things in a structure, but it will let you do it outside of one. So instead of just throwing some shit on the ground right where you are to move some stuff around quick it makes you run around a bit.

In every playthrough of Subnautica I've had I've had both a surplus of power cells (which I could easily stash in a locker in the engineering room of the Cyclops) and had the means to upgrade them to ion power cells, which increases their storage capacity sixfold.

Regarding the nuclear reactor: I've always thought that the devs had some in-game activity planned that required lots and LOTS of power. Think powering the flying DeLorean to make a successful jump, for example. But sadly nothing like that ever emerged.

Regarding the scanner room, there's possibly some good news incoming on that front from Below Zero: There's a portable version of it available! It operates on the same principles, but because technically you're holding the scanner room in your hand, most of the negative aspects are negated.

What has that got to do with vanilla Subnautica? The devs have mentioned that they'd like to revisit the game and fine-polish it a bit after they wrap up BZ. Adding in the hand-held scanner would be a given... except, you know, these devs aren't known for the sensible decisions they've taken. They could also use the opportunity and, say, require the player to power up the Neptune rocket before take-off, which would require a sizeable energy source.

But maybe that's more of a job for the modders.

Managing the power levels isn't the problem. The problem is the tedium of hauling the batteries around to be charged. You might have to do that a bit with the other stuff, but onces you've got the moonpool that doesn't become a thing anymore...expect for the Cyclops which for whatever reason doesn't have it's own bay you can build. You'd think if you could build a launch platform for a spaceship you could build a larger moonpool for docking the Cyclops. I wonder if that was originally going to be a thing, because that would also make the output of the reactor makes more sense.

At the moment I can't build Ion Power Cells.

Codex Year of the Donut
Now I wish someone brought the apex predator to life in a mod or something.

Throwback to my own post in 2018. They actually did it:

meh, it's way too big to have feasibly lived on such a planet or probably have existed at all. At least the other leviathans were somewhat reasonable.

Blue whales are absolutely massive. They are, as best as we know, the largest animal to ever exist on earth. An adult blue whale is about 40x the weight of an adult elephant and about 30 meters long.

A gargantuan leviathan adult is supposed to be about 1500 meters long. For my fellow Americans, that's about a mile.

Let's take a step back and examine the blue whale and animals near its size. What do they all have in common? All of them are either filter feeders or simply swim around with their mouth open. Not a single fang on any of Earth's top 10 biggest animals.
What could it possibly need those fangs for? The planet couldn't sustain more than a handful of those giants or similar creatures at once, the creatures it feeds on would be too small to need them for predation. The biggest leviathan you encounter in the game is about the size of the gargantuan's skull alone.

I can suspend my disbelief during a game but the gargantuan was just too ridiculous and should have been regarded as a joke.

jackofshadows

Magister
This is stupid. I wasn't whining about needing to drink water, I said the rate at which you need to eat and drink is tedious. It's too gamey. In reality you can go a few days without drinking water and at least a week without eating before you just die. In Subnautica you're in danger of death if you don't drink water for like half a day or something ridiculous like that. I don't want to play the game without eating and drinking because that's part of the game, a huge part, but they pushed the rate at which you need to do these things into tedium. It only really gets better once you get the water system and the hot knife, because then you've got water bottles that have 50 water instead of 20 (as well as all the salt you want to preserve fish) and a can get cooked fish at any time...and I didn't have these within a couple hours of starting.
You don't need the water system. All you need is one (ONE) big growbed with 4 bulbo trees in it, period. For the whole game. That's how simplyfied mechanic is. I had it on Cyclop too for convenience.
Multiple bases makes shit easier. I don't want to have to go back and forth between my first base and like to the islands or the entrance to the underground river. Also makes finding shit way easier since I can just scan some to area for whatever or resources and see if there may be some paths around.
You don't need to go back and forth much unless you don't know what to do. I had 2 extra small bases too (river and lava) mostly for recharging but in hindsight I realized that they weren't necessary. Then again, everyone can play as he like.
You know when you say there's no combat aspect, and then after writing it out you remember there is, it's ok to just go back and delete it? Those crawlers are a combat aspect, and they're all over the islands and the ship. I'd also call the Warpers and Mesmer more direct combat aspects too since they're actively more hostile than the other hostile creatures. I'd even kind of file trying to hit fish with the hot knife so you can cook them quick under "combat," at least an aspect of it, even if you aren't in a fight. Like I said, I didn't mind it being bad in the beginning when enemies seemed more designed to avoid, but then the game starts throwing in more standard enemies.
I remember like 5-6 crabs on each island and 6-7 on the ship. That's the amount of creatures I had to kill for the entire playthrough. If you call that combat aspect - fine. I think it's not even comparable to primary activities such exploration and crafting/upgrading shit.
This is fucking stupid. Yeah, that's what I do. But it's dumb I have to do that, and I didn't know the inventory system was so stupid when I started. It feels like an inventory system made by someone that never played a game with an inventory system before, and is under the impression they're just figuring shit out themselves. What makes this dumber is the game doesn't let you drop things in a structure, but it will let you do it outside of one. So instead of just throwing some shit on the ground right where you are to move some stuff around quick it makes you run around a bit.
If you could drop stuff inside your base it would mean a huge, huge fucking mess for many players to have. "This is my pile of titanium and this is my hill of quarz" and so on and so forth. It's a good thing that they have restricted it. Crafting a few lockers right away inside your base is simple enough to not complain about it.

Those trees give you almost no food or water, and the seeds takes up lots of inventory space which makes them impractical for going out for long periods of time. I've got lockers of those 50 water water bottles and a alien containment of fish I can cook up and salt. But that's now. For a very long time I didn't have any of these things, and needing to eat and drink at the rate the game has you doing it at the start was annoying. I also don't think I came across those trees within the first two hours of playing the game, or could start building a base; and I know I didn't have the Cyclops until long after I came across the trees. What does a whole tree worth of seeds give you, slightly more water than one of those bottles from the Water Filtration Machine?

I don't know what to do. It's the first time I've ever played the game, and I'm not reading shit on the Internet to see where what is. You're talking about knowing where stuff is with hindsight and having two previous runs where you died.

If you only saw like five or six of those crabs on the island with the alien building then I can only guess you didn't enter the caves there. There's probably like five or six just on that island's beach. But the point isn't that it doesn't throw a ton of these kinds kinds of things at you, it's that when it does dealing with it sucks. But the crab things weren't the only thing I was talking about either. I did kill a Juvenile Ghost Leviathan with my Prawn Suit the other day, took a lot of punching and drilling.

The game already lets you make piles of shit if you wish. It just doesn't let you do it inside your base...although that wasn't the point I was making. The point is, not letting you do that inside just makes it take long to do something you can already do. Say you've just started playing, you're invintory is full and the locker in your life raft is full. If the game let you drop a few things in the raft to quickly make space than you could move stuff around pretty easily. Likewise if there was a third space just to sit stuff while in the locker screen to more easily switch stuff between you and the locker that would also be good. But instead, because the game lets you only drop stuff outside but not inside, you've got to go outside, drop some stuff, go back inside, get what you want, then go back outside to get the stuff you dropped. Not that this will be something you'll do a lot, it's an easy situation to avoid once you know how stupid the inventory system is. But it's not even a situation that should be there, because the situation could have so easily been avoid by the developer to begin with.

Unwanted

jcd

Punished JCD
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Bubbles In Memoria
I tried playing this when it was available for free on PS4 but I couldn't stomach how timewasting this game is. There is clearly a progression path you are required to go through, but there's nothing to nudge you in the right direction. Instead of being enjoyable and comfy it constantly feels like pointless busywork, especially with limited inventory space. You end up hunting for the nondescript rocks hoping they contain the metals you need to progress. No way to locate the resources you need other than going in circles around the initial base in hopes of somehow stumbling upon them.

The final straw was when I was finally able to craft a radiation-resistant suit and go near the crashed ship only to discover there's nothing there and there's a time limit on top of it.

Biscotti

Arbiter
Patron
There's scanner rooms to help you locate resources, but their range even when fully upgraded is very limited, and worst of all, the algorithm it uses to populate a list of scannable resources in the vicinity won't work for any area that wasn't loaded into memory during the current play session. Which means you have to go all over the place to actually trigger the areas to load before you can make proper use of your scanner room. So in the end, you're going to have to build multiple scanner rooms strewn around the world, and then pilot camera drones around the area the scanner room is in for it to be of any significant use. Tedious.

Your comment about the ship is wrong though: You need fire extinguishers and preferably a laser cutter to explore the ship to its fullest, the former being strewn around the ship itself. With those two there's a lot of goodies to be found. As for the timer, you were probably confusing it with the ETA that activates when some transport ship signals you it's coming to pick you up.

jackofshadows

Magister
Those trees give you almost no food or water, and the seeds takes up lots of inventory space which makes them impractical for going out for long periods of time.
Those trees contain huge amount of water and some of food in each fruit/seed (same thing in that case) but only if you eat them right away, yes. Given game's hunger/thirst ratio their fruit are ideal to replenish all while you're near your base/Cyclop. They aren't suited for long travels w/o Cyclop but for that purpose Aurora's food and water was enough for me. Game's map is not as big as it seems, same goes for the game's overall length. But sure you can just build the water machine and power it up just to be safe. Take more water and salt some fish.
But instead, because the game lets you only drop stuff outside but not inside, you've got to go outside, drop some stuff, go back inside, get what you want, then go back outside to get the stuff you dropped.
Do it once, learn from your mistake and manage it better next time. Idk why it's such a big deal for you.
You end up hunting for the nondescript rocks hoping they contain the metals you need to progress.
If you'd scanned them with manual scanner and read related pad sections you'd learn that they contain specific type of resources (irrc 2 for each 'nondescript rock'). Moreover, they are always tied to specific piece of enviroment so you don't even need scanner room like I mentioned earlier. As far as I remember, scanner room was added very close to release if not after it. Thouse like me who played a bit of EA have barely used it ever.
No way to locate the resources you need other than going in circles around the initial base in hopes of somehow stumbling upon them.
Well, you just played it the wrong way even 'everyone play as he like' statement aside because you wanted to progress, not to just enjoy the view.
The final straw was when I was finally able to craft a radiation-resistant suit and go near the crashed ship only to discover there's nothing there and there's a time limit on top of it.
The game can confuse with radiation, that's for sure. First you might stumble upon it and think it'll always be there but in fact that's just temporal restriction to player from exploring the ship. After the ship explodes, radiations is gone and will be back again only if you won't bother to explore it fast enough and repair the reactor. And only then, you'll need the radiation suit. Questionable design but you're probably didn't pay attention to game's announcements much as well.

cw8

Cipher
[

Let's take a step back and examine the blue whale and animals near its size. What do they all have in common? All of them are either filter feeders or simply swim around with their mouth open. Not a single fang on any of Earth's top 10 biggest animals.
What could it possibly need those fangs for? The planet couldn't sustain more than a handful of those giants or similar creatures at once, the creatures it feeds on would be too small to need them for predation. The biggest leviathan you encounter in the game is about the size of the gargantuan's skull alone.

I can suspend my disbelief during a game but the gargantuan was just too ridiculous and should have been regarded as a joke.

I don't think they were going for realism when you could conjure plastic and metal alloys from your handheld device though.

Silva

Arcane
Assisted Living Godzilla ,

:hmmm:

You know there's a stillsuit that produces water automatically for you, right?

And the electro-fins that recharge whatever is in your hand automatically, making batteries moot.

And you can just run past those crabs whenever they appear.

You're whining for things the game already gives you the solutions for.

Last edited:

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
But not at the activity level of the player in Subnautica.

Everyone who has scuba-dived knows that afterwards you habe a dry throat and later, a ravish appetite.

In reality you can go a few days without drinking water and at least a week without eating before you just die.

Please please tell me you're not over 4 years old. So, you think if you don't eat for a week you will DIE?

If you're not properly hydrated, at the least you can go a week without any food at all. If you are hydrated, the upper limit seems to be 40 to 70 days.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom