Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

SW:TOR

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
It's like this everywhere; one of the prime reasons I begged my friends to play Republic instead of fucking Emo Nation. So yeah, not much different here, but it isn't anywhere as far as I know.
Not worth it to play shittier storylines.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
We're DJs of the Dark Side bro, it doesn't get any cooler than that :smug:

Sith Happens
The Old Republicans

We went with the Obsidian Enclave though, to give praise to Darth Avellone.

And what Mangoose said. While republitards may have Jennifer Hale, the Imperial Agent storeh missions blow anything republitard-side out of the water.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I dunno, been satisfied with Jedi Guardian over Bounty Hunter so far.

Oh and the two first names are aeons better than Obsidian Enclave.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
Well pretty much all storylines suck except for the Agent.

Edit: Actually JK storyline does seem to have potential, based on the lengthy dark side branch on the starter world.

Serious_Business

Best Poster on the Codex
Do you get any kind of interesting twist if you play an evil char on the republican side and vice versa? If anything the fun in this game must be to choose the asshole option in a group of tight pussies who always pick the nice and safe option, we're all pretty familiar with that I assume :obviously:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Most people actually play Dark Side whether they're Sith or Republic, so my Bounty Hunter is neutral, and both my Sith Assassin and Jedi Guardian are Light Side

cause i'm hipster like that

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
"neutral" won't get you any items though.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
They just said that it's coming soon(tm). They've said since release that a neutral vendor is inc. and that "requires neutral" items are in the works.

So I'm basically gaming for that. I figure it will maybe pay of to be patient since I'll be one out of very few neutrals on the server.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Lv.31 Warrior, Lv. 2 Agent and Lv.3 Smuggler. At the rate I'm going, thats one month for each character. EA has jewed me out of 2 months worth of cash on top of the game's cost. :x

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Seeing things like that makes you realise how important the game comunity is. That's why the Text-Based MMO called RPG Codex will always be king. :love:

anus_pounder

Arcane
Sweet mother of christ. That bit a t 0:40 broke my brain. The guy doesn't feel comfortable tanking unless he knows everyones names and their basic likes and dislikes ? What the fuck ? 15 minutes prior to each flashpoint to socialize and learn more about his party members IRL ? WHAT ?

Black

Arcane

Damn, those fags from 4chains really can make some good things when they put their (hive)minds to it.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
yep all armors looks like shit and all women have short hair, like in mass effect and dragon age.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom