Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Does anyone else think the art style kind of sucks? Not the pixelation, the actual drawings. A lot of stuff has no shading or any sense of depth to it.

Eh. I guess? I think it looks like the games it's paying respects to and nails it.

Generic-Giant-Spider

puts on green headband

HIYAAA

HEEE

HIYAAA

AAAAH

jumpkicks and breaks coffee table by accident

oh no don't tell dad

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hmmmmmmmm, this is really cheap on Turkish Steam (probably an oversight), should I buy it just to remind me myself those glorious arcade times? We called all of those arcade machines Atari by the way :D

Bigg Boss

Arcane
I helped a turtle cross the road and it pissed on me. I felt like I learned a life lesson.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
As for this game I heard the netcode was a little rough. Any people have a big brain on that one? I am tempted.

Curratum

Game is just under 2 hours long and costs 25 bleeding Euros. That's a good laugh, if anything.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Game is just under 2 hours long and costs 25 bleeding Euros. That's a good laugh, if anything.

Here it's $10USD. Fuck it, I'm buying it.

A tenner would me much easier to swallow, but 25 EUR is about three times that price and I'm really not ok with that.

It's on PC Game Pass and there's been a promotion to get 3 months for $1. You should see if you have a similar promotion in the EU.

Wait, what? These cucks added April O'Neil as a playable character? This is so gay

She's alright. It doesn't make a lot of sense in-universe but her entire moveset is basically just a copy/paste of a bunch of the classic female fighting game characters. Her walking animation is the same as Cammy's, she has Chun-Li's spinning bird kick and a bunch of other stuff. Most beat em ups have a fast, low-damage female character, for TMNT I guess April is the only recognizable candidate. I wouldn't have minded the ninja girl from Tournament Fighters, even though I think most of Tournament Fighters' original characters are trash.

So far I've only played a little bit of Arcade/Hard and I'm liking Splinter, April and Raph the best. Michaelangelo seems kind of shitty.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Let's look at that price...

R$ 94,99
R$ 85,49

Aaaaaand fuck that.

I'm not paying eighty-five BR bucks on a game.

I'm wishlisting it for the inevitable -80% promotion.
They took away April's cleavage. That alone warrants a 200% discount.

I think my first boner was seeing April's massive cleavage on a TMNT pinball machine. Harder than monkey bars. Probably could have used it to rock climb.

Falksi

Arcane

Not played it yet, but if it's good and got a great set of difficulty settings that matters little.

I've been playing games like Afterburner 2, Eliminate Down and the Streets of Rage series for decades - all finish-able in well under 2 hours - simply because the harder difficulties add a lot more to master, and returning to them after a few months off often requires time to ramp up your skills again.

Some of the best games ever made can be finished in under an hour. And it's actually easier to find time to play the things too.

Generic-Giant-Spider

An arcade beat 'em up that goes over 2 hours. I love how stupid that sounds.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
People actually think 30 euro is a lot of money.

lol.

LOL.

Anyway, I just bought this, and its amazing. Nostalgia all the way up. Good stuff.

Codex Year of the Donut
"I'm so rich I willingly give my money to other rich people instead of donating it"
wow you're cool bro
rusty_shackleford watch what you say. It sounds like you're not a believer in capitalism. Don't they hang you in the kwa for that?
how is donating against capitalism?
libtards love flaunting their money while expecting everyone else to pay for the poor

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom