Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter TEKKEN 7

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Man they need to do some serious fixing in season 4
Because season 3 dropped the ball hard
So much so that the pros are starting to play 5DR more

And I am not just talking about Leroy (that bitch can only be fixed if they remove moves from him, and that's clearly something the dev team won't do) and Fahkumram - although the top tiers do show how the series is back to T6 days were the characters with the lowest execution are the ones with the highest output. Meanwhile the less popular characters like Lars and Miguel are completely overlooked and overall still pretty pathethic to play with
Movement has been drastically nerfed compared to season 2 (and T7 wasn't a fast game in the first place when compared to T4+5)
Every fucking character now has wall-to-wall combos, every character is an all-rounder
Classic characters are getting the SF5 treatment where their defining concepts are erased to make the cast overall more homogeneous and spectator friendly (this latter being the reason why juggles now go on for so long, because whiff baitting followed by flashy punishes are what hypes the torunament mobs)

Even technically speaking the PC version of the game this season has become increasingly more unstable

As it stands T7 kinda sucks

Last edited:

Perkel

Arcane
:necro:

Tekken 7 adds wait for it... Republic of Poland Prime Minister:

LIDIA SOBIESKI

It doesn't show face so here you are. Are you ready for some quality fap meterial ?

unknown.png

https://www.ppe.pl/news/155439/tekk...bieska-znamy-wazne-szczegoly-wojowniczki.html

Szanowna Pani Premier. Nie zamierzam przychylać się do pani prośby o wycofanie obecności Tekken Force w Polsce. Jednakże, darzę Panią dużym szacunkiem z uwagi na to, że w tak młodym wieku objęła Pani stanowisko premiera. Nie mam wątpliwości, że odegra Pani znaczącą rolę w kształtowaniu przyszłości swojego kraju. Jeśli jest Pani skłonna do współpracy, otrzyma Pani silne wsparcie Mishima Zaibatsu dla swojego kraju i wszystkich przedsięwzięć związanych z polityką, ekonomią i sprawami wojskowymi.

Jeśli odrzucisz tę ofertę, jestem pewien, że zrozumiesz, w jak niebezpiecznej sytuacji postawiłoby to twój kraj.

Jeśli masz jakieś zastrzeżenia, zawsze możesz wziąć udział w Turnieju Króla Żelaznej Pięści i przedstawić je bezpośrednio mnie.

Czekam na twoją starannie przemyślaną odpowiedź.
22 stycznia
Prezes Mishima Zaibatsu
Heihachi Mishima

Co ja wklejam :/

Generic-Giant-Spider

The last good female Tekken produced was Lili.

The last good male Tekken produced was Miguel.

Come at me pose

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Polish national pride went up tenfold on that day.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
:neveraskedforthis:

It's pretty much just a female version of Jin...

Why do they continue to expand an already ridiculously large cast with redundant characters instead of fixing the damn gameplay?

Perkel

Arcane
Do Polish women really look like this? I only saw Ukrainians in Warsaw.

I have cousin with such flaxen hair it is about only one i know or saw in real life with such hair. Usually blondes are are dark blondes. Her face shape though reminds more more of russian women than polish ones but some polish chicks could have such sharp faces.

Overall meh. If you would make her chestnut hair you could easily make that argument but with flaxen hair and that face type you are looking at some Russian/nordic chick.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom