Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Codex's official opinion on VtM Bloodlines

Do you like Bloodlines?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • It's good for what it is

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I haven't played it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tails

Arbiter
Black Cat said:
Just as a game bearing the Fallout 3 title was expected to do some things and to follow the setting's lore closely and, by not doing it, got a not small part of the Codex calling bullshit on it?
Again, let's pretend (since it seems lately a fun game for some people on Codex!) that Fallout 3 is not bashed for being a poor game in many regards, when Bloodlines is rather praised. Anyway, there is a difference between butchering the setting with adding stupid ideas or easter eggs and having not a proper adaptation because it lacks of more content.

hal900x

Augur
I fucking loved it. I was totally immersed. I know nothing about PnP Vampire and hence don't care a whit how faithful it is. However, I have played Redemption and anyone making the argument that VtMB is the worst adaptation of it is hydro-cephalic. And I for one thought the soundtrack was awesome. You have to take the music selections with a bit of humor and remember the goth/industrial leanings of the 90's, fits perfectly imo.

I thought I couldn't stand another first-person RPG, but after playing this recently I discovered I was wrong. The NPCs and the voice acting make it. Sure, there's a bit too much combat in the second half, but it's not anywhere as tedious as I was lead to believe. Then again I ran a heavy stealth Malk so ymmv, but I had a fucking blast.

Black Cat

Magister
Tails said:
Again, let's pretend (since it seems lately a fun game for some people on Codex!) that Fallout 3 is not bashed for being a poor game in many regards, when Bloodlines is rather praised. Anyway, there is a difference between butchering the setting with adding stupid ideas or easter eggs and having not a proper adaptation because it lacks of more content.

Bashed for being a poor game in many regards? Let's compare how many people believe Fallout 3 to be an awesome game, a powerful emotional experience, and a true work of art with how many people believe such things about Bloodlines. The subjective bias of The Codex is not an argument in itself, that being pretty much what this argument has devolved into by now.

We either say canonical products have to be faithful to the setting or we say they don't. We also either say this is relative to how many people likes the final product or we say it isn't. That it is relative to whether The Codex, as a group, likes the game or not is part of why are we calling retarded fanboyism to begin with: We like the game, therefore everything is forgiven! We don't like the game, therefore let's bash everything it did wrong!

Edit: In other words you just gave me the chance to prove the intellectual superiority of a fifteen years old auspie emo weaboo furry catgirl that believes in fairies and likes sappy romance over the masses of the self-declared Hardcore Gaming Intelectual Elite of the Western World.

I'm not letting that one pass. :obviously: "Nya."

mondblut

Arcane
made said:
Was that ever the focus of the thread though?

Well, I am no Kodexxx official spokesperson, but that's *my* official opinion. :obviously:

Any valid criticism that could have been leveled against the game has been long since drowned out by the noise of aspies obsessing about setting inconsistencies and their opposition desperate to prove them wrong.

Dunno, I found BC's and Roll's posts extremely insightful, informative and well-worded. In contrast, their opposition shown themselves a perfect copypasta of consoletard kids fellating bethsoft for oblivion and failure3 on TESF forum. Down to "i don't care about fallout 1 daggerfall WoD, it's a stupid old game nobody cares about anymore".

Glyphwright

ITT Black Cat says something stupid and then makes a big deal out of it to cover up her teenage stupidity.

consoletard kids fellating bethsoft for oblivion and failure3 on TESF forum. Down to "i don't care about fallout 1 daggerfall WoD, it's a stupid old game nobody cares about anymore".
You must have severe reading problems if you think anybody actually said that.

In before he quotes me saying "nobody cares" and pretends it means "nobody cares about the setting" rather than "nobody cares about minor details from third-grade supplemental books being handled differently in the game".

Black Cat

Magister
It's amusing how threads on the argument get left aside and behind every new post you make, and how every time someone forwards evidence you just try to take the discussion on a diferent direction.

Let's get this thing wrapped up, yes?

1. You are saying coherence inside the setting isn't important in oficial canonical material.

2. You are saying coherence inside the game isn't important because it can be explained somehow if you write fanfic about it.

3. You are saying your subjective opinion on oficial canon material is somehow the measure indicating whether it should be used on future oficial canon material.

4. You are saying setting is an indivisible element of gameplay.

5. Your only evidence about any of this is LOL Teenage Girl and LOL it sucks.

In other words,

monocleddinothingy.jpg

Your retardedish LOL.

Glyphwright

A street just in front of a hospital. Last time I checked hospitals do not close down
Last time I checked anything can be closed down.

So by having Vampires going all out in front of a hospital, a nightclub, and an open all day long cafe with huge windows they are risking a major Masquerade breach, yes. If there is any reason given in game why it doesn't matter at this point, sure, please tell me
I should note that the mere fact of vampires going anywhere is not by itself a masquerade breach, as the unaware people would just see mean guys with weapons and assume it's a turf war or some such.

You do care, since I said on my original post that it's a good for what it is game, and, after a full stop, said it was not a good adaptation of the setting. People, then, came out to say it was a good adaptation of the setting, not to discuss whether it was a good game instead of a good for what it is game. If you, or them, assumed i was saying it was a good for what it is game because of it being unfaithful to the setting i'm calling retard, illiterate, and moron, given there was a full stop between both parts, the part about it being unfaithful to the setting being a passing comment and not the answer to the topic, that being the first paragraph itself.
You do realize I don't actually read walls of your gibberish where you recollect what happened two pages ago from a perspective that gives you kool points? You are a moron for having no perspective of what constitutes a good adaptation, and a retard for thinking your ignorance makes you superior to others. Again, minor details simply do not matter.

You can have P&P sessions with the Galactica crashing down in downtown L.A after a fierce high orbit battle with a tie fighter swarm sent by the Zerg overmind to stop them from stoping the Prince of Persia of giving the dagger of time to the Order of Hermes and score a final victory against the Tremere, too. What's your point, again?
You just made my point for me. WoD can be played in multiple ways. The way Troika presented it was interesting. Your nitpicking is not.

And you would get lynched
Here we learn that Black Cat has repressed fantasies of living in a totalitarian society where the slightest breach of "custom" in punishable by death. Probably the fault of that queer uncle you must have had in your childhood.

So you are saying that as long as the game is enjoyable for a great majority of the player base nothing done to the setting matters?
As long as the game is enjoyable for me, because I don't care about the tastes of a great majority of anything.

1. You are saying coherence inside the setting isn't important in oficial canonical material.

2. You are saying coherence inside the game isn't important because it can be explained somehow if you write fanfic about it.

3. You are saying your subjective opinion on oficial canon material is somehow the measure indicating whether it should be used on future oficial canon material.

You need to start listening to what other people are telling you, instead of taking shit out of your ass and attributing it to them. If I need your help in rephrasing my words in some way, I'll give you a notice in advance, mkay.

Finally why, if the point is whether it is or not a good game, have you tried so many times to actually justify the mistakes from a setting perspective, hm?
Because it's fun watching you nerdrage. And try to tell me what I care about.

Black Cat

Magister
Last time I checked anything can be closed down.

Last time I checked this isn't mentioned on the game so it being closed down or not is in the realm of fanfic.

You are a moron for having no perspective of what constitutes a good adaptation, and a retard from thinking your ignorance makes you superior to others. Again, minor details simply do not matter.

Right. So describe objectively what makes Bloodlines a good adaptation. I like the mood isn't so. I found it fun isn't so. Then?

I should note that the mere fact of vampires going anywhere is not by itself a masquerade breach, as the unaware people would just see mean guys with weapons and assume it's a turf war or some such.

One girl slaughtering an entire chinatown gang, soaking enough bullets to fight a little war, while telekinetically drinking blood and making people explode like pinatas = Normal turf war. Right.

You just made my point for me. WoD can be played in multiple ways. The way Troika presented it was interesting. Your nitpicking is not.

It is to nitpick to question the internal coherency of oficial canon material and it is to nitpick to question the internal coherency of an adaptation, in both cases backed by evidence of where it contradicts the canon and were it contradicts it's own established logic. Right.

As long as the game is enjoyable for me, because I don't care about the tastes of a great majority of anything.

I like it, therefore it is good. Right.

Glyphwright

Last time I checked this isn't mentioned on the game so it being closed down or not is in the realm of fanfic.
The game does not have to explicitly mention everything. We saw Santa Monica full of pedestrians. Then we learn shit just hit the fan in the vampire world, that we are surrounded by hostile vampires, and see that all the pedestrians are gone. It's fair to assume that something must have happened off-screen to make things this way.

Right. So describe objectively what makes Bloodlines a good adaptation. I like the mood isn't so. I found it fun isn't so. Then?
I liked the mood and I found it fun. Is this objective enough for you, or do I also need to mention the feeling of being an undead vampire in the midst of unknowing masses of people?

One girl slaughtering an entire chinatown gang, soaking enough bullets to fight a little war, while telekinetically drinking blood and making people explode like pinatas = Normal turf war. Right.
As long as nobody survives to tell the tale - yes.

It is to nitpick to question the internal coherency of oficial canon material and it is to nitpick to question the internal coherency of an adaptation, in both cases backed by evidence of where it contradicts the canon and were it contradicts it's own established logic. Right.
I'm glad you understand.

I like it, therefore it is good. Right.
Now you are definitely learning.

Black Cat

Magister
You need to start listening to what other people are telling you, instead of taking shit out of your ass and attributing it to them.

Quotes talk louder than baaaw. Let's see.

Bloodlines is oficial canonical material. You did say many times it doesn't need to be coherent with the setting, aren't you saying this?

Show me where it is mentioned the entire area of santamonica the bloodhunt fight takes place is suddenly uninhabited, where it is mentioned the chinatown club example is seen as just another turf war given the very possible scenario I mentioned. Since we are at it, why every single power player remaining in the game did not went to kill LaCroix the moment his pet violated the masquerade in such an obvious way, and when did all of a sudden his mind control powers stoped working on you. There isn't any explanation, you are just making your own. Therefore, fanfic.

I quote: nobody cares about minor details from third-grade supplemental books being handled differently in the game.

I quote: Only in the colourful mind of a teenage girly girl can a game set in a screwed up setting be "pretty playable".

See the previous examples, and many others.

Because it's fun watching you nerdrage. And try to tell me what I care about.

Just as planned, right? :roll:

Here we learn that Black Cat has repressed fantasies of living in a totalitarian society where the slightest breach of "custom" in punishable by death.

Fallacious argument is fallacious, and makes the argumenter into a poor uneducated retard. Thank you for proving the points already forwarded. Anything else?

Edit:

As long as nobody survives to tell the tale - yes.

The part where they are talking about it in the news got lost on you?

I liked the mood and I found it fun. Is this objective enough for you, or do I also need to mention the feeling of being an undead vampire in the midst of unknowing masses of people?

In which way does that provide objective evidence it is a good adaptation of the source material? :?

Now you are definitely learning.

That you cannot into reasoning nor arguments? I did know it from the start.

Keep trying.

Glyphwright

Still attempting to bait me, aren't you? Keep trying.

If you keep having trouble understanding my point, I'll relate it to you: VTMB is a fairly good adaptation of VtM paperback edition. It presents a coherent and dramatic visualization of various parts of the setting, deemed important/interesting by the video game developers, with a rather powerful and original plot and dynamic gameplay, realizing the experience of being a vampire in the midst of mortals, fighting alongside and against various factions of fellow vampires and interacting with other related supernaturals and mortals. Of course, being a video game, storytelling is limited by what can be shown on the screens of our monitors, and controlled by our mouse+keyboard. This, along with other real-world factors such as development time, budget, etc. (things that teenage girls have trouble comprehending) offers substantial limitations in regards to how believable and realistic the game-world can be. As well as how in tune with the original is it. Resulting in various changes from "canon", such as disciplines working differently, the main character being too powerful for a fledgling vampire, time being apparently frozen, etc. etc. etc. One of the preconditions for enjoying a video game (or other form of entertainment) is the ability to accept that a game can never be a perfect model of the real-world, and that an adaptation can never be a perfect model of the original. Between books and games, books and movies, games and movies, etc. - things change, happen off-screen, are dropped/removed, and so on. Cataloging these changes is by itself an irrelevant activity (nitpicking) which merely shows the inability/unwillingness of a mind to distinguish between what's acceptable and logical for real-life, and what's acceptable and logical for a video-game. This is a problem which many teenagers face as they are growing up, attempting to force real-life standards upon and demand flawless realism from events which happen in an imaginary form of entertainment.

Again, VTMB cannot be and does not need to be a perfect reflection of real-life, and, more importantly, it doesn't need to be a perfect reflection of paperback VtM. Paperback says that weresharks cannot be encountered on the surface (white-wolf-wiki claims otherwise but whatever)? It doesn't matter. Paperback says werewolves "tend to" attack in packs, whereas the game shows exactly two? It doesn't matter. Paperback makes numerous references to the importance of the masquerade, whereas the game reuses a public area for vampire combat (which may or may not shows events of a supernatural nature, depending on how you play it)/ Again, who cares. It's a game, it punished me for telling people I'm a vampire before, it managed to convince me that masquerade is important, and that's what counts. After all, who knows, maybe the player DOES violate the masquerade in that Santa Monica endgame sequence? Maybe it's an option that SHOULD be indirectly given to a fledgling vampire, or rather, the player who controls him, when it's appropriate story-wise? Before you start nerdraging about how such an option should never be given because Gehenna has not started yet and this offends the divinity of VtM canon - think about it.

This is why I'm telling you that you're a stuck-up moron and a snot-nosed girly girl, Black Cat. Grow up.

I will reiterate for you one last time: if your sole interest in replying to my posts is to "win" an argument, i.e. "prove" that you are right and intelligent and that I am wrong and stupid - don't bother. I did this when I was 4 years younger, I grew out of it. Believe me, there's really no way to "prove" anything to anybody, much less "prove objectively".

Another assumption that you seem to think is universally acceptable when it actually is not, that an adaptation, i.e. an item based off someone else's work, needs to be accurate in order to be "good" = enjoyable, interesting and somewhat inspiring. In terms of video games, I have already given you an example of an extremely accurate adaptation of "canon" material with significantly less merit than VtM, an example you ignored entirely as it did not fit the terms of the teenage game you're desperately trying to play (making the other person look foolish in front of other people).

spekkio

Arcane
mondblut said:
Hypocrisy and double standarts are hysterical ITT.

Todd Howard: Hey, let's make an underwater level with an amphibian deathclaw! and a dark elf fighting it with a WH40k bolter! and then PC makes a witty remark about Drizzt!

Fallout fanbois: [shrieks and wails of agony, sounds of buttholes spontaneously tearing apart, crying urine from torn out eyes]
:)

Darth Roxor said:
In before fatwa against mondblut.
:D

made said:
Troika will dominate the world, ololo.
I prefer to view them as martyrs, who willingly accepted their own demise as a company to gift us with the greatest RPG of all time, the magnum opus that is Arcanum. :smug:
:lol:

This thread delivers!

Also:

G1952.JPG
or
30bm8.jpg

Which is better and why?

Black Cat

Magister
Many words, but nothing really said.

It presents a coherent and dramatic visualization of various parts of the setting, deemed important/interesting by the video game developers, with a rather powerful and original plot and dynamic gameplay, realizing the experience of being a vampire in the midst of mortals, fighting alongside and against various factions of fellow vampires and interacting with other related supernaturals and mortals.

How it does so? Again, you are just saying it does. Not saying how it does so, not pushing examples of what elements actually are good representations of the setting's themes. You cannot into the definition of objective, right? Let me explain: Show me undisputable evidence that it transmits the themes and elements of the setting as described by the setting itself. You are saying it's a good adaptation, we are saying it isn't. We have discused some elements of why it isn't and can add more. You have not shown a single element of why it is outside that you like the mood. :roll:

Again, VTMB cannot be and does not need to be a perfect reflection of real-life, and, more importantly, it doesn't need to be a perfect reflection of paperback VtM. Paperback says that weresharks cannot be encountered on the surface (white-wolf-wiki claims otherwise but whatever)? It doesn't matter. Paperback says werewolves "tend to" attack in packs, whereas the game shows exactly two? It doesn't matter. Paperback makes numerous references to the importance of the masquerade, whereas the game reuses a public area for vampire combat (which may or may not shows events of a supernatural nature, depending on how you play it)/ Again, who cares. It's a game, it punished me for telling people I'm a vampire before, it managed to convince me that masquerade is important, and that's what counts. After all, who knows, maybe the player DOES violate the masquerade in that Santa Monica endgame sequence? Maybe it's an option that SHOULD be indirectly given to a fledgling vampire, or rather, the player who controls him, when it's appropriate story-wise?

So, now you are saying we need to forgive the game because Troika didn't had the resources, skill, or time to actually do it right and instead had to cut corners? And that makes it a good adaptation? Instead of exploring the elements of the setting in any depth (the beast, the paths, the relationship of the diferent clans and human society) they threw in stage after stage of monsters and soldiers to kill. In a setting about vampires ruling the fate of human society from the shadows to ensure their own power and survival. That's one of the themes, where is it seen in any depth? Another is how a vampire is constantly fighting the beast and the hunger inside, where is that seen in any depth? Another is how vampires must embrace diferent ideals and philosophies to keep that very same beast at bay, but where does it becomes an issue the conflict between the diferent factions and paths? In which way a good adaptation of that setting reads like action game about killing endless monsters in Hollywood sewers?

Troika did what it was able to do. It had not the resources, manpower, or skill to pull it through all the way through. I never said it did not try: The begining of the game actually looks like they are trying, and the problems are nitpicky. But it doesn't builds on that. It gives the setting some small mouth service and then goes in any random direction. I am not playing their good intentions, i'm playing the game they did. A game that has nothing in common in setting nor themes with Vampire: The Masquerade. It's just an action game with Vampire: The Masquerade names and skins thrown on it.

Look, it's a Malkavian. Look, it's a Nosferatu. Look, it's a Toreador, a Ventrue, a Gangrel, a Tremere. Each Clan has it's own theme and concept, are they explored? Not at all. The setting itself has it's own themes and concepts, are they explored? Not at all.

I'm not claiming Vampire is high art. I'm not claiming WoD is, either. I'm claiming regardless of it being bad, good, stupid, whatever, the settings have very clear themes that Troika did not touch at all. And not, the theme of the Toreador isn't Max Payne, and the theme of the Tremere isn't bald pimps, and the theme of the Tzimisce isn't armies of mutant running through the sewers. It uses elements of the setting completely out of context. That's not a good adaptation.

This is why I'm telling you that you're a stuck-up moron and a snot-nosed girly girl, Black Cat. Grow up.

Because i'm not giving Troika a free pass because it's Troika?

1eyedking said:
ITT Black Cat speaks of setting coherence while he alt-tabs to his favorite anime movie.

Not he, but whatever. And it's a common misconception I like anime, i have said from the very begining it was mostly crap. I don't like, again, people saying something is good or bad without good arguments, instead going for west = good, east = bad kind of crap. Outside of that, sure, most anime is crap. My first mention of anime ever in this forum was saying most of it was crap, and then saying those i liked where mostly guilty pleasures. Most TV series from the west are also lesser common denominator crap. Is about people being crap, not about it being from the west or the east. :roll:

Glyphwright

Konjad said:
In my opinion it is one of the best cRPGs ever made, along with Fallout and PST.
Replying to the original post, I have to say that I personally like VTMB more than PST. Planescape, being a D&D game, relies heavily on where the game is taking place, rather than who the plot touches and moves as it goes along. In fact, most of the characters we see in Planescape are cartoonish caricatures of the writer's own imagination, whereas Bloodlines gives us an entire flock of archetypes complete with their own entourages and environments, which we as human beings are capable of relating to. The First-Person perspective and the voluminous graphics probably play their own part in exposing the game-world more directly, than looking at it from above like a chessboard.

Who do we have in Bloodlines? A great number of people, some vampiric, others not, others still stuck somewhere in-between. There's a Hispanic/Italian weapons dealer and spokesman Mercurio, a typical suburban overeager man-child who turns out to be craftier than he looks like, a crackwhore with melted brains dying to have her fix, an innocent soul mixed up in something far more dangerous than her normal student life, and something of a youthful old-timer popping heads as a matter of routine. And those were just the ghouls. Few characters, no matter how accidental, optional and fleeting, feel like generic models quickly slapped-up for filler. The black doctor at the hospital felt like he really didn't belong in this game, and interaction with Barabus felt somewhat dead and anemic despite all his rage at being captured and caged. One could probably think of a few more examples.

The areas are deserving of no less praise, with four nocturnal city zones and numerous in-door locations, each giving its own vibe of mysteriousness and eerie complacency contained in, for the most part, mundane locales we see every living day. For the most part, the locales were perfectly in tune with the creatures populating them. Take the Tremere chantry: orderly, scholarly, restrictive and apparently violating the laws of reality. You could only ever see one small part of it, with the rest being cautiously yet firmly sealed off from intrusion. Much like the clan itself, and its local regent, ironically being the only major character who played fair for fair without any tricks up his sleeves. It takes creativity and taste to make a Tremere chantry feel like a magical and dangerous place without any monsters or flashing columns of lightning, especially if it's really just two-three rooms and a corridor. Lacroix's office was no less of a masterpiece, inappropriately lavish and removed from the realities of the streets below, the vanity and arrogance of its master made manifest. And a large and ancient sarcophagus standing right in the middle of it, showing how little Lacroix trusted his own accomplices, even with the key and any legitimate way of opening it missing. Ming Xiao's temple bringing Chinese traditions to LA, Tourette's room cleanly split between the halves of her demented personality, and a bunch of nightclubs each with an aggressively ironic butterfly waiting on a complete stranger to stroke her emotions in exchange for some pleasure.

It's a one of a kind game, that's for certain.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Bloodlines is is pretty good.

Pretty fucking good.

Pretty fucking insanely BALLS-TIGHTENING awesome, actually.

Just sayin'.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
CrimHead said:
In Deus Ex your ability to lockpick, hack, or shoot depend on your stats, exactly as in Bloodlines... that isn't the definition of an RPG? Does its lack of any implementation of social or stealth skills somehow prevent it from obtaining that status?
Look at in game info. There is actually quite a bit of struggle between these new nanotech using soldiers who can learn skill quickly just by applying sufficient number of nanites, and these old types who were forced to learn stuff traditional way.

Main character basically don't learn anything, he just applied sufficient number of nanites to learn hacking skill. Shot damage depends on nanites applied to get a proper shooting skill, however where the shot would end depends on the player as there is no shooting assistance. Bloodlines can be viewed as that rectangle is used for choosing target, not an actual shooting, the same system would break DX.

Actually some beat them ups, or shooters also have upgradeable "abilities" I doubt everyone would call them RPGs, or hybrids.

(BTW you could write down passwords in Bloodlines, then your next game could be about computer savant who is able to get into the computer by an accident.)

DX was basically a FPS, yes theirs creators wanted something more complex than a simple shooter, and they spend effort to allow multiple solution of the problem, however the gameplay is player skill dependent. Try to kill one of these large mechas with just a sword...

Bloodlines is just an incredible game. I had as much fun with it as with Fallout II. I only prefered PS:T, Wasteland, Dragon Wars and Ultima IV to it since I started gaming in 1982.
Even the moronic chinese HQ at the end can't begin to taint this masterpiece. Never played anything quite as good since it came out (and I'm afraid I won't for a looooong time).

spekkio

Arcane
It's the last "recent" game that I replayed (Malkavian) immediately after completing 1st playthrough (Tremere).

But I also play japanese games so I have shit taste in games and VTMB is probably shit. :(

Tails

Arbiter
Black Cat said:
Edit: In other words you just gave me the chance to prove the intellectual superiority of a fifteen years old auspie emo weaboo furry catgirl that believes in fairies and likes sappy romance over the masses of the self-declared Hardcore Gaming Intelectual Elite of the Western World.
You know, I was going to reply to you with explaining few things, but this edit is just ho ho ho. At least directly you admit your motives in this thread. Poor kitty, few meanies on Codex dare to insult her favourite anime, so she has to prove the her iintellectual superiority. Carry on then, follow the same path as Drog & others.

spekkio said:
But I also play japanese games so I have shit taste in games and VTMB is probably shit. :(
:love:

ironyuri

Tails said:
Black Cat said:
You know, I was going to reply to you with explaining few things, but this edit is just ho ho ho. At least directly you admit your motives in this thread. Poor kitty, few meanies on Codex dare to insult her favourite anime, so she has to prove the her iintellectual superiority. Carry on then, follow the same path as Drog & others.

stfu Tails. I'm marrying her!

:love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom