Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper The Dark Lord Beholder (formerly Eye of the Beholder 4)

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Τακη οπως σου λεει και ο φιλος απο πανω, εδω μεσα ειναι μυστηρια τα ατομα και αμα τους δωσεις πατημα θα σε σκισουν κυριολεκτικα..
ΑΛΛΑ παιζει τρομερη γνωση στο ειδος αρκει να μην χωνεσαι στο τρολαρισμα τους. Γραφε απλα τι παιζει με το παιχνιδι κλπ και ολο και καποιος θα ψηθει να σου πει τη γνωμη του.

ΥΓ Καποια στιγμη θα διαβασω ολο το κειμενο που εγραψες, δεν εχω τη δυνατοτητα τωρα

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Ότι είπαν οι παραπάνω. Μη ψαρώνεις με τα ratings και το τροολάρισμα. Εδώ ο καθένας γράφει ότι γουστάρει και αν είσαι ασυνήθιστος, σου κακοφαίνεται. Πάντως δεν υπάρχει άλλο φόρουμ που να ασχολείται τόσο με κλασσικά crpg. Τα αγγλικά σου θέλουν δουλειά, οπότε γράφε λίγα και προσεκτικά και συνέχισε ακάθεκτος.

Back to English:
What the guys are saying about copyright is that if you use assets from the original Beholder games you are likely to get blocked by the copyright holders, if you go for crowdfunding. Even if you contacted wizards of the coast and they didn't stop you, there's always a chance you'll get a C&D letter later. Your best bet is to use your own graphics and just call the game a spiritual successor to Eye of the Beholder.

Takis76

Arcane
Developer
Ότι είπαν οι παραπάνω. Μη ψαρώνεις με τα ratings και το τροολάρισμα. Εδώ ο καθένας γράφει ότι γουστάρει και αν είσαι ασυνήθιστος, σου κακοφαίνεται. Πάντως δεν υπάρχει άλλο φόρουμ που να ασχολείται τόσο με κλασσικά crpg. Τα αγγλικά σου θέλουν δουλειά, οπότε γράφε λίγα και προσεκτικά και συνέχισε ακάθεκτος.

Back to English:
What the guys are saying about copyright is that if you use assets from the original Beholder games you are likely to get blocked by the copyright holders, if you go for crowdfunding. Even if you contacted wizards of the coast and they didn't stop you, there's always a chance you'll get a C&D letter later. Your best bet is to use your own graphics and just call the game a spiritual successor to Eye of the Beholder.

Πολλά γραφικά λείπουν από το παιχνίδι οπότε πολλά νέα γραφικά έχουν να προστεθούν και πολλά να αλλαχτούν. Αρα κανείς δεν θα έχει πρόβλημα στο τέλος. Τώρα δεν γράφω άλλα αγγλικά δεν με ενδιαφέρει να μιλήσω άλλο με τους τυπάδες εδώ.
Απλά παρακολουθώ γενικά τι λένε για εμένα και το παιχνίδι μου σε φορουμς και σε κοινωνικά δίκτυα. Σημαίνει ότι το παιχνίδι μου θα γίνει πολύ μεγάλη επιτυχία αφού ακόμη δεν το έχω τελειώσει και έχουν αρχίσει ήδη να λένε, φαντάσου να το τελειώσω. Σχετικά με τα δήθεν πνευματικά δικαιώματα γίνεται ένα μπάχαλο. Απλά τόσα χρόνια το είχαν ξεχάσει το παιχνίδι και όλο το στιλ του Dungeon Crawling και μετά το Legend of Grimrock έγινε χαμός και όλοι φτιάχνουν παιχνίδια τέτοια. Απλά εγώ το φτιάχνω από το 1996 πολύ πριν, που πολλοί από εδώ μέσα δεν είχαν καν ιντερνετ. Εγώ σου λέω και στην χειρώτερη να αλλάξω τα γραφικά όλα και τον τίτλο δεν με σταματάει να φτιάξω το παιχνίδι γενικά.
Απλά θέλω να μοιάζει με το Eye of the Beholder , περίπου. Αν και μοιάζει ποιό πολύ με το Lands of Lore θα έλεγα. Θέλω να έχει το ωραίο κλασσικό game play όπως ήταν. Τον τίτλο μου, δεν το αλλάζω. Αφού ακόμη δεν υπάρχει πρόβλημα από τους wizards , συνεχίζω και το μόνο που έχω να κάνω είναι με τα γραφικά στα οποία σιγά σιγά τα φτιάχνω.

θέλω να πω και κάτι άλλο. Εχουν δοκιμάσει πολλοί να φτιάξουν αυτό το παιχνίδι απλά βαρεθήκαν και το παρατήσαν. Αν ψάξεις ένα με το όνομα Dungeon Eye και ένα άλλο το Spectalum θα το δεις εδώ: http://www.eob2remake.com/
Αυτός όχι ότι έχει κλέψει τα πάντα, αλλά έχει κάνει τελείως αντιγραφή σε όλα και δεν έφτιαξε ούτε μισό γραφικό. Δεν του βάλαν χέρι αυτού; Αλλά αν θα λέγαμε ότι το παιχνίδι θα είναι δωρεάν, δεν νομίζω να είχε κανένα πρόβλημα κανείς μετά. Οταν είναι να βγάλει κανείς χρήματα έχει ιστορία μην μας φάνε την δουλειά, αλλά αν θα ήταν το παιχνίδι δωρεάν εδώ, όλοι θα λέγαν , ωραίο το έφτιαξες φιλαράκο μπράβο. Ξέρεις πόσα Dungeon Master υπάρχουν, η interplay δεν θα προλάβαινε τις μηνύσεις αλλά μας λένε μαλακίες. Ολη η φάση άρχισε παλιά επειδη κάπου έβαλα το λογότυπο του AD&D. Μετά τραλάρισμα.

Last edited:

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Last two pages in the nutshell:

Vse_ebanulis_4.jpg

FeelTheRads

Arcane
:lol:

Let me guess, the guy is linking to that EOB2 remake as a proof that he can steal the graphics and make a new commercial game with them?

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
There are some hints of a Greek Cleve in there but I don't want to make it a big issue :P Game is being developed since 1996.

He generally says that he will switch most graphics to other ones eventually so it won't be a problem and that a lot of games do even worse (hence the link). And that he wants to maintain the old school gameplay like EoB and Lands of Lore etc
Also a lot of other things too but I'm lazy :M

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
There was one one campaign in Kickstarter about "Bard's Tale" rpg. The game was funded succesfully and they used the name "Bard's Tale" the exactly the same game title used by developers.
Interplay was developed the "Bard's Tale" and published By "Electronic Arts". None from both companies sued anyone and no one complained even using the same title of the game.

Are you talking about Bard's Tale IV from inExile? You will be terribly surprised, but founder of InExile and founder of Interplay is the same person - Brian Fargo.
Also this:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/original-bards-tale-trilogy-ip-rights.71015/

Last edited:

Takis76

Arcane
Developer
There are some hints of a Greek Cleve in there but I don't want to make it a big issue :P Game is being developed since 1996.

He generally says that he will switch most graphics to other ones eventually so it won't be a problem and that a lot of games do even worse (hence the link). And that he wants to maintain the old school gameplay like EoB and Lands of Lore etc
Also a lot of other things too but I'm lazy :M

Αυτό ακριβώς δεν υπάρχει λόγος να κάτσεις να τους εξηγήσεις.

Βλέπω πολύ απέχθεια και πολύ δηλητήριο. Είναι τόσο άθλιοι αυτοί οι τυπάδες που γράφουν σε αυτό το φόρουμ.
Και στην τελική τι τους νοιάζει τι θα κάνω εγώ; Δεν θα τους απαντήσω είναι όλοι τρολ εδώ. Αλλά γενικά με βρίζουν πίσω από την πλάτη μου. Χωρίς λόγο.
Απλά μπήκα και είδα τα βρισίδια τους και γράφτηκα για να τους απαντήσω. Αλλά γενικά τι τους ενδιαφέρει το τι θα κάνω;
Δεν τους ανάγκασα να παίξουν το παιχνίδι μου αλλά ούτε να αγοράσουν τίποτα. Και δεν τους έδωσα τον λόγο να με κριτικάρουν. Οσο και δυσφήμιση και να μου κάνουν εγώ θα το φτιάξω και δεν θα υπάρχει κανένα νομικό πρόβλημα.
Λες και είμαι μαλάκας και φτιάχνω το παιχνίδι για να έχω μπελάδες με τον νόμο. Αλλά τόοσο μαλάκες είναι αυτοί και εμφανίστηκαν τώρα ξαφνικά γιατί γεννήθηκα εχθές ρε παιδί μου
και θέλουν να μου δώσουν τις συμβουλές τους. Αλλά γενικά το τρολ δεν αλλάζει. Μιλάνε τώρα τα αμερικάνια που είναι τίγκα στην παρανομοία. Και δεν ξέρω τώρα αν είναι και όλλοι αμερικάνια εδώ.
Ποιό πολύ για πακιστανούς τους κόβω.
Αλλά βάζοντας φωτογραφίες ξεφτιλίζουν τους εαυτούς τους όχι εμένα. Τα έχουν βάλει με την Ρωσία επειδή υπάρχει ένα επεισόδιο τώρα τελευταία. Γενικά έχουν μπλέξει την πούτσα με την βούρτσα.
Δεν υπάρχει τρόπος να κλειδώσει αυτό το ποστ να σταματίσει το τρολάρισμα;

Nyast

Cipher
Yup, you have a game to create with stolen assets from other games. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Look, if it's that easy to replace the artwork with original one, do it. If it's not easy, then acknowledge the problem and that it's only placeholder. And don't try to crowd-fund anything with other game's work. That's the red line.

My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Ah, the eternal programmer art problem. It's easier to "temporarily use" assets from another game than toss up original stuff from a non-artist (although I do love the atmosphere of sparse minimalist graphics when done right.) Can't complain about an EotB clone though, at least if the gameplay is good, thank God for Mr. Takis going from 2 member party to 3.

Takis76

Arcane
Developer
Yup, you have a game to create with stolen assets from other games. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Look, if it's that easy to replace the artwork with original one, do it. If it's not easy, then acknowledge the problem and that it's only placeholder. And don't try to crowd-fund anything with other game's work. That's the red line.

The final game will have original graphics. The reason to crowd-fund the game was to hire graphics designer to create all of these new graphics. And I said again is easy to replace the graphics , because my game engine is build in this way to change the graphics easilly. You bombard me and you criticize me for a game that is not ready yet and you don't know how finalLy will be.

AND I AM NOT ASHAME FOR NOTHING.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
And again you are butthurt about non-issues instead of talking about your game.

I even asked you already what the deal with runes and mana bar a la Dungeon Master or Ultima Underworld. Vancian magic system is not enough for you?
How big dungeon in the demo. How it compared with original EoB. (straightforward levels 1-3 or that noodle maze of drow levels.)

How big you are aiming? Ten levels? Towns and several dungeons?

I'll check the demo later, but I'm already flabbergasted by 20 mb wallsets (are you using bmp, perchance?) and 30 mb of music.

And stop worry about racist ratings. They are badge of honor here. :troll:

Takis76

Arcane
Developer
Τακη οπως σου λεει και ο φιλος απο πανω, εδω μεσα ειναι μυστηρια τα ατομα και αμα τους δωσεις πατημα θα σε σκισουν κυριολεκτικα..
ΑΛΛΑ παιζει τρομερη γνωση στο ειδος αρκει να μην χωνεσαι στο τρολαρισμα τους. Γραφε απλα τι παιζει με το παιχνιδι κλπ και ολο και καποιος θα ψηθει να σου πει τη γνωμη του.

ΥΓ Καποια στιγμη θα διαβασω ολο το κειμενο που εγραψες, δεν εχω τη δυνατοτητα τωρα

ΘΑ ΤΟΥΣ ΣΚΙΣΩ ΕΓΩ... λέγοντάς ότι τα γραφικά που χρησημοποιώ είναι κλεμένα δεν ξέρουν πως θα είναι το τελικό παιχνίδι. Απλά λένε σύμφωνα με ότι φωτογραφίες είχα ανεβάσει από το παλιό μου το παιχνίδι.
Ισως θα πρέπει να μην ανεβάζω ακόμη φωτογραφίες. Από ότι βλέπω κιόλας μάλλον το Crowd funding δεν φαίνεται να δουλέψει γιατί μάλλον και είναι λογικό, ότι αυτοί που θα ενδιαφερθούν να παίξουν ή να αγοράσουν
το παιχνίδι μου, θέλουν μάλλον ολοκληρωμένο προϊόν. Απλά εγώ ίσως να έκανα την στρατιγηκή του Marketing μου λάθος. Αρχισα να δείχνω πρωτότυπα στιγμοιότυπα του παιχνιδιού μου για να το κάνω γνωστό ώστε να το δουν οι ενδιαφέροντες. Οι προγραμματιστές το λένε "Game Engine Prototyping" Πάντως γενικά νομικά δεν μπορούν να μου κάνουν τίποτα γιατί δεν υπάρχει τελειωμένο παιχνίδι και δεν έγω βγάλει χρήματα και δεν τους έχω πουλήσει τίποτα. Θεωρητικά αυτοί δεν θα αγόραζαν ένα παιχνίδι που έχει κλεμένα γραφικά όπως λένε και είναι λογικό. Αλλά όμως υπάρχουν πάρα πολλά νέα γραφικά μέσα. Ισως να προτειμήσω να το φτιάξω με πολύ ποιό αργό ρυθμό και να πληρώσω τα γραφικά από την τσέπη μου και όχι από Crowd Fund. Εγώ θα φτιάχνω την μηχανή και κάποια μέρα θα ξανά εμφανιστώ ποιό οπλισμένος γιατί τώρα το μόνο που μου κάνουν είναι δυσφήμιση και κάποιος που δεν ξέρει θα νομίζει ότι είμαι απατεώνας και δεν έχω όρεξη τώρα να χαλάω την εικόνα μου γενικά. Αλλά όταν γυρίσω θα τους γαμήσω όπως λέει και ο Παπακωνσταντίνου.
Δεν θα κρυφτώ πίσω από το δακτυλό μου απλά είναι νωρίς. Γενικά εμείς οι έλληνες ίσως να μην έχουμε την πειρα της παγκόσμιας αγοράς ακόμη. Και εγώ είμαι προγραμματιστής και τα βλέπω με το βλέμα του προγραμματιστή. Αυτοί είναι παίχτες και ίσως οι πελάτες μου αργότερα, άσχετα αν τα μυαλά τους είναι στο blender.
Δεν έχω να πω τίποτα άλλο και δεν τρέπομαι για κάτι όπως λένε. Είμαι πάρα πολύ περήφανος. Το παιχνίδι θα είναι πάρα πολύ ωραίο άσχετα τώρα αν είναι πολύ νωρίς και χρησημοποίησα κάποια γραφικά από το Beholder. Και να το πω ξερά , κάτι wallsets έβαλα μόνο τίποτα άλλο, ούτε τέρατα, ούτε αντικείμενα. Το interface το νέο του παιχνιδιού είναι φτιαγμένο κανονικά χωρίς κανένα κλεμένο γραφικό. Απλά θα γίνουν κάποιες γραφικές αλλαγές και όλα θα είναι ωραία.
Πάντος το παιχνίδι θα είναι πάρα πολύ ωραία και έχω ωραία εκπληξη. Απλά και εγώ ίσως να είμαι πολύ κολλημένος με το beholder γενικά.

Takis76

Arcane
Developer
Αυτός ο Fowyr είναι καράμαλάκαρος τι μου ρωτάει τώρα; Ακούστε τι μαλακίες λέει ρωτάει αν τα γραφικά μου είναι .bmp ή αν η πίστα είναι μεγάλη. Δεν έχει δει καθόλου το παιχνίδι και δεν ξέρει τίποτα.
Δεν ξέρει από προγραμαμτισμό τίποτα και τώρα μου λέει μαλακίες περι μπάρας μαγικών , περι πολλών wallsets.
Μιλάει μόνος του. Τρολ του κερατά.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Re man mhn trelenesai.. To blepw oti eisai perhfanos gi'auto exei gurisei to mati sou anapoda. Xalarwse. Se trollaroun kai epeidh tsatizesai tha to sunexisoun. Kane douleia sou kai otan kaneis update ta grafika ksanakaneis kana post edw gia na asxolh8oun pali. Einai etsi edw ta atoma alla an prokeitai na breis koino gia old school RPG edw tha to breis... Exoume dei polla apotuxhmena paixnidia me klemmena assets edw gi'auto se xwnoun toso. Alla milame kai gia forum pou sthrizei blobbers san to diko sou se ba8mo ahdias, arkei na paizei kala to game.

Takis76

Arcane
Developer

I even asked you already what the deal with runes and mana bar a la Dungeon Master or Ultima Underworld. Vancian magic system is not enough for you?
How big dungeon in the demo. How it compared with original EoB. (straightforward levels 1-3 or that noodle maze of drow levels.)

I'll check the demo later, but I'm already flabbergasted by 20 mb wallsets (are you using bmp, perchance?) and 30 mb of music.

Hey you, Unstuck from your mind. What are you asking here? You know nothing about game programming in generic. The game uses .png images with transparency channel. The musics are .ogg .mid and .wav Also there are lots of levels. What bullshits are you saying about magic bars and rune stones. I am not using graphics from Dungeon Master and Ultima Underworld. The game is not just a replica from Eye of the Beholder. There is not Eye of the Beholder IV anymore.
Unstuck , how to explain you in english. The game is much different than Eye of the Beholder and that is I was changed to "Dark Lord Beholder" and I changed whole interface and there are people who complain why I have 2 players in the party.I just keep the retro game play feeling of the originals. The game have lots of NEW dungeons, cities, towns, villages, shops, bosses, puzzles, new battle system, crafting,new spell system, new portal system, new lock picking system, new inventory system, new game rules,puzzles,introduction,mutliple finales,ingame cinematics,town maker,labyrinth maker,there will be voice actors,new armor set, new weapon set,new races,new characters. None from all of these exist in the old Beholder Games. You have just seen some few screenshots from the old Beholder and the engine prototyping and you have stuck about stollen graphics and your rotten mind. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS ENGINE PROTOTYPING?. THERE ARE LOTS OF NEW GENUINE, LEGIT, LICENCED GRAPHICS INSIDE. The original "Eye of the Beholder" didn't have cities, didn't have villages, shops, overland map, level editor(Adventure Maker), there are new monster graphics, fully animated graphics, the monsters of Eye of the Beholder 1,2,3 were static monsters. I haven't stolen a single monster graphic from other games. I have purchased software to create special effect, magic effect, wheather effects, Rain , Fog, Thunder storm, Blizzards, underwater effects, there will be and other NEW WALLSETS for Pyramids, New Dungeons, Castles, Palaces, Towers,Screen area transitions, THE GAME WILL BE HUGE and you are saying what kind of graphics I use or 20 Mb of wallsets. The game will be larger than 700MB there will be very rich content inside and you are saying about stollen graphics, there are lots of new graphics in the game which I do not present them in "Eye of the Beholder IV". The game have changed and will change even more. THERE IS NOT ANY EYE OF THE BEHOLDER IV ANYMORE. I JUST PRESENT THE GAME TO PEOPLE TO SEE IT AND SHOW INTEREST AND PLAY A GAME VERY SIMILAR TO THE ORIGINAL RETRO STILE GAME. There will not be a single stolen graphic at the FINAL official release version. I used few wallset only graphics to callibrate and create the 3D Viewport of the game engine.
WHOLE ENGINE WAS CREATED BY ME LINE BY LINE.
You just parrotting and parrotting and talking and complaining with no reason. I know what I will do here and I HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COPYRIGHTS , LAWS, AND EVERYTHING YOU ARE SAYING I HAVE MADE RESEARCH MANY YEARS AGO. I HAVE GOT IN CONTACT WITH WIZARDS OF THE COAST AND WESTWOOD (PETROGLYPH GAMES) AND I KNOW WHAT I DO.

I have cleared my possition. Thank you , you are concern and thank you , you give advices which means you are interesting about my game. I am not intent to sell stolen game.

Last edited:

Takis76

Arcane
Developer
Re man mhn trelenesai.. To blepw oti eisai perhfanos gi'auto exei gurisei to mati sou anapoda. Xalarwse. Se trollaroun kai epeidh tsatizesai tha to sunexisoun. Kane douleia sou kai otan kaneis update ta grafika ksanakaneis kana post edw gia na asxolh8oun pali. Einai etsi edw ta atoma alla an prokeitai na breis koino gia old school RPG edw tha to breis... Exoume dei polla apotuxhmena paixnidia me klemmena assets edw gi'auto se xwnoun toso. Alla milame kai gia forum pou sthrizei blobbers san to diko sou se ba8mo ahdias, arkei na paizei kala to game.

Δες απάντηση που βάλαν οι καμμένοι πάλι "Slurp". Αυτό το φόρουμ έχει τόση πλάκα μέχρι τελειωτικής αηδίας. Μετά από κάποια στιγμή δεν πρέπει να τους παίρνεις στα σοβαρά. Εγώ κάνω την διαφήμιση μου και αυτοί την δυσφήμιση μου.
Με λίγα λόγια ο ένας κόβει και ο άλλος ράβει....
:dance:Youpyyyyyyy.:smug: :bounce: Αυτά το ανθρωπάκια έχουν πολύ πλάκα...

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Hey you, Unstuck from your mind. What are you asking here? You know nothing about game programming in generic. The game uses .png images with transparency channel. The musics are .ogg .mid and .wav Also there are lots of levels. What bullshits are you saying about magic bars and rune stones. I am not using graphics from Dungeon Master and Ultima Underworld. The game is not just a replica from Eye of the Beholder. There is not Eye of the Beholder IV anymore.
Unstuck , how to explain you in english. The game is much different than Eye of the Beholder and that is I was changed to "Dark Lord Beholder" and I changed whole interface and there are people who complain why I have 2 players in the party.I just keep the retro game play feeling of the originals. The game have lots of NEW dungeons, cities, towns, villages, shops, bosses, puzzles, new battle system, crafting,new spell system, new portal system, new lock picking system, new inventory system, new game rules,puzzles,introduction,mutliple finales,ingame cinematics,town maker,labyrinth maker,there will be voice actors,new armor set, new weapon set,new races,new characters. None from all of these exist in the old Beholder Games. You have just seen some few screenshots from the old Beholder and the engine prototyping and you have stuck about stollen graphics and your rotten mind. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS ENGINE PROTOTYPING?. THERE ARE LOTS OF NEW GENUINE, LEGIT, LICENCED GRAPHICS INSIDE. The original "Eye of the Beholder" didn't have cities, didn't have villages, shops, overland map, level editor(Adventure Maker), there are new monster graphics, fully animated graphics, the monsters of Eye of the Beholder 1,2,3 were static monsters. I haven't stolen a single monster graphic from other games. I have purchased software to create special effect, magic effect, wheather effects, Rain , Fog, Thunder storm, Blizzards, underwater effects, there will be and other NEW WALLSETS for Pyramids, New Dungeons, Castles, Palaces, Towers,Screen area transitions, THE GAME WILL BE HUGE and you are saying what kind of graphics I use or 20 Mb of wallsets. The game will be larger than 700MB there will be very rich content inside and you are saying about stollen graphics, there are lots of new graphics in the game which I do not present them in "Eye of the Beholder IV". The game have changed and will change even more. THERE IS NOT ANY EYE OF THE BEHOLDER IV ANYMORE. I JUST PRESENT THE GAME TO PEOPLE TO SEE IT AND SHOW INTEREST AND PLAY A GAME VERY SIMILAR TO THE ORIGINAL RETRO STILE GAME. There will not be a single stolen graphic at the FINAL official release version. I used few wallset only graphics to callibrate and create the 3D Viewport of the game engine.
You just parrotting and parrotting and talking and complaining with no reason. I know what I will do here and I HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COPYRIGHTS , LAWS, AND EVERYTHING YOU ARE SAYING I HAVE MADE RESEARCH MANY YEARS AGO. I HAVE GOT IN CONTACT WITH WIZARDS OF THE COAST AND WESTWOOD (PETROGLYPH GAMES) AND I KNOW WHAT I DO.

I have cleared my possition. Thank you , you are concern and thank you , you give advices which means you are interesting about my game. I am not intent to sell stolen game.

Hey buddy, just to let you know, when someone slurps your delicious asshole it means they appreciate you and what you're doing in a possibly non-sexual way.

I welcome you and all your assets; stolen or otherwise; to this place and hope you will stay. Most new developers tend to set up camp in a joyous place called 'Prosperland' where we can all follow their work as it is created in a central location. I would send a message to the administrators to get your own plot of land in that camp.

Remember that the great Cleve Blakemore also spent many a year in Prosperland finishing up his masterpiece Grimoire. Why shouldn't you do the same?

I think I speak for everyone here (even those that like to make jokes) that this place is a perfect fit for you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom