Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Dragon Quest Thread

Poseidon00

Arcane
What about Dragon Quest Monster II? Is it enjoyable?
Dragon Quest Monsters 2 is amazing, actually.

The original Dragon Quest Monsters is fun too, but it's a little more simplistic.

They really found a way to add their social engineering into DQ3, of all things.

Mauman

Scholar
Every non-terminally online woman I've ever asked about the whole "body type" thing has described it as stupidly offensive.

Stupid, stupid, STUPID.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
the body type thing is not to appease women but mentally ill people who spit in the face of nature and evolution and decide to mutilate their reproductive organs and to be proud of being a genetic dead end

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
1720286357998.png

Mauman

Scholar
the body type thing is not to appease women but mentally ill people who spit in the face of nature and evolution and decide to mutilate their reproductive organs and to be proud of being a genetic dead end
Yes, I'm aware. I didn't feel like saying that part out loud.

911 Jumper

Learned

This line of thinking will be used to prevent a return to male and female, black-washed characters being made white again, etc.

Eldrin

Novice
"Imaginary Wars"

If switching gender into body type isn't a big deal, and we shouldn't be angry about it, then why did they have to change it in the first place?
:hmmm:

Lyre Mors

Arcane
Would be amazing if this remake added a hard difficulty mode. Would be an instant buy for me if so. I've already played two other versions of Dragon Quest III before this one, so something to spice it up would be much appreciated.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
^They did talk about three difficulty options in one preview.

Unrelated to that. I said that I was going to complete Dragon Quest XI once and for all. I reached the part where Veronica dies, and I got the flying whale. Currently at the battleground island, and I had some luck killing some liquid metal slimes to gain a few levels. I don't care what anyone says, I still like the music in the game (although, I have downloaded the orchestral version of the soundtrack).

I have the S version of the game on console, and I will hopefully replay the game in 2D in a few years.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom