Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elder Scrolls Online

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Watch as Kwamas become trash mob armies numbering in the thousands.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
9513012f143ea48fbe4272378f832665.jpg

Evolution, you say?
:decline:

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
If I were forced to make this MMO I would make daedric artifacts the top level gear. Makes too much game sense not to, no matter the lore aspect.

himmy

Arcane
I wonder if they're going to use at least some half-assed explanation for the humanoid shape of an insect race or are they just gonna run with it.

Crevice tab

Savant
I wonder if they can add one truly original feature to this shit. Everything I've seen so far seems to be ripped off something (usually WoW or Oblivion).

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
I really don't get why they changed it. Not like the game won't have beasts as well as animal races. Fucking stupid.

I have a gut feeling this game will be completely disregarded from the TES series eventually anyway, though.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
New video, still looks like shit (also, Deathclaws confirmed to be in the game :troll:)

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
New video, still looks like shit

Of course it looks like shit. It's a low-res video of a bad, low-level player, who doesn't show us his video settings, running around in circles, in a game that's almost a year from release. I'm not saying the game won't be shit, because I know that hope is the first step on the road to disappointment...but it's obvious that this guy's intentionally trying to make it look bad.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
You can choose the resolution, you know. Still looks like garbage at 720p; the graphics, that is - even the crummy 240p is enough to determine the terrible gameplay. And yeah it's low-level, but you're deluding yourself if you think 99% of high-level content will be any different.

escom

Learned
Looks like shit, feels like shit, WoW clone #453321. It will be a big fiasco if it won't be free to play or buy to play.
Some screenshots, the whole screen is watermarked with the users email address, haha.

8NCPrYS.jpg

MmizDiO.jpg

MyOcJNe.jpg

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
You can choose the resolution, you know. Still looks like garbage at 720p; the graphics, that is - even the crummy 240p is enough to determine the terrible gameplay. And yeah it's low-level, but you're deluding yourself if you think 99% of high-level content will be any different.
I forgot that 720p is high def I meant that the player's resolution setting is low. And it's too early to say if high-level content is any different. A low-level character won't have unlocked any abilities, or maybe the guy playing just sucks and doesn't use his.

The hivemind has decided that this game will be terrible, and it's probably right, but I still think it's too early to say for sure.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
It might be fun for a month or so like most MMOs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom