Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Elder Scrolls Online

John_Blazze

Augur
The only real ESO End Game content anyone sane should care about is farming "Creepy Corners Of Prestigious KKKodex Magazine" dungeon for brofists, given out to most hilarious rant-posts.

I expect Oblivion-esque level of entertainment. :hmmm:

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If an official rpgcodex guild is made in teso, I will find out where you all live and murder you.
I mean complain about it on the internet

Bahamut

Arcane
If an official rpgcodex guild is made in teso, I will find out where you all live and murder you.
I mean complain about it on the internet

"After I kill you, I will rape your corpse. Don't worry. I'll be gentle."

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Irenaeus and I are going to start a strictly human-only guild of our own. We will claim Codexian heritage, but our aim is not necessarily to infringe upon the "main" or other Codexian TESO guilds.

Our goal will be to attempt to humor ourselves by attacking, on sight, any and all non-humans in the game that are not fellow Codexians (and those will only be respected by a non-aggression pact). We will not be above scale-shaming, tail-stomping, ear-pulling and various other ridiculing of the furries, scalies, and elf-humpers in the game. We hope to cause sufficient amounts of butthurt without getting ourselves banned and/or sued.

Codexia Fidelis! Purity in Tamriel! Death to the non-humans!

© Copyright Crispy Productions, Ltd. A Division of Crispy Enterprises, Intl. All Rights Reserved.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
2l08Qs0.gif

Seriously though, it sounds like a funny idea. Would be even better if the game would feature full loot upon death :smug:

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I have no idea what the PvP loot rules are, if there are any.

And the truth is we'll probably get pwned with regularity, but that'll be part of the fun. As we're lying there dying our insults will still fly majestically!

Akratus

Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So Pelinal is the spiritual protege of your guild? He literally ran on the blood of elves. When he first met the Khajiit, he thought they were elves, so he started killing them. Then he realized the may not be elves after all. He thought he'd better kill some more just to be sure.

Last edited:

Akratus

Patron
It's just a little bit I picked up from /v/, who masturbate furiously to TES lore.

I wouldn't fit the role of Loremaster in any way at all. So of course I would say yes. But I'm not going to play the game sorry to say.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Less than 24 hours until Early Access!

There's a Skyrim-TESO comparison video out for Windhelm:

Holy fuck the TESO version looks absolutely stunning.

Angthoron

Arcane

So uhm. Isn't this supposed to be taking place a thousand years before Skyrim or something?

How is the city in better condition a thousand years ago? Why does shit look more advanced? Is this another Star Wars "Yeah technology didn't advance in a thousand years" bullshit? What's going onAWUGHWAGHDROOL

Unwanted

Contrite

Andhaira
Andhaira

So uhm. Isn't this supposed to be taking place a thousand years before Skyrim or something?

How is the city in better condition a thousand years ago? Why does shit look more advanced? Is this another Star Wars "Yeah technology didn't advance in a thousand years" bullshit? What's going onAWUGHWAGHDROOL

It is the magic of the Ancients. Before a great Magic War destroyed everything, and renamed all the classes to the ones we found in Arena.

:troll:

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Slightly more than 12 hours to go!

Here are videos of the quests to become a Vampire and a Werewolf. What happens in these videos is truly amazing and goes far beyond the usual quality of TES storytelling -- if you're still on the fence about TESO, I URGE you to check out this cool footage:

If you're already planning on playing TESO, I recommend waiting until you can experience these quests for yourself in the game; you'll be blown away.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
After careful consideration, I have decided to post a video of THE FINAL BOSS FIGHT in this thread. I feel that watching this video may deprive the adventurers of Tamriel of one of the richest and most stimulating experiences in the entire game; on the other hand, this fight is pure, unadulterated awesome, and deserves to be viral on youtube and trending on twitter for all eternity:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom