Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Game Awards 2023 - December 7th

Nifft Batuff

Prophet
They should make the igNobel or Darwin awards for games.

I'm the most excited about Kojima's horror "game". The guy only briefly dipped his toe into horror genre with PT and changed the whole horror gaming landscape over night, spawning thousands of PT clones that are still coming out to this day. Imagine if he actually finished the game...The funny thing is, I'm 99% sure Silent Hills wouldn't even be a 1st person game, but 3rd person just like every other Silent Hill. The reason PT was first person is to disguise it as a typical horror game from an indie studio and to conceal Norman Reedus' character. Now I wonder what the "OD" stands for.
Online Dream

source: this was revealed to me in a (offline) dream

Modron

Arcane
It's an (((American))) thing. Besides lets not act like it's exclusive to the new world, 40% of all television roles are played by black actors in the UK where they make up what 5% of the population there, why is that?

Gerrard

Arcane
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi Beautiful transition friend!

afbeelding.png
Now do one where it's "Me when BG2 came out vs me when BG3 came out"

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
I had a good laugh watching segments of the show and seeing a Hollywood Celebrity doing their bit and imagining them going behind stage and telling people "so I'm good to go now right?" and the horror on their faces realizing they have to sit through hours more of nerds being nerds.

Orwenn

Literate
That presenter looks like Zuckerburg's dumb, but strong brother. Besides, what sort of an alien you have to be to name your kid Geoff. Geeeoofffff.

Latro

Arcane
only game I’m interested in was rise of the ronin/nioh3. Was hoping for at least a ac6 expansion announcement :(

MerchantKing

Learned
It's an (((American))) thing. Besides lets not act like it's exclusive to the new world, 40% of all television roles are played by black actors in the UK where they make up what 5% of the population there, why is that?
Anglos must really love black people too! Many Europeans think it is worth it to get Africans to migrate so they can have more football players too!

Sarathiour

Cipher
Gotta say that Nitendo's fan tear are pretty sweet, and they deserve every inch of this middle finger to the face.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom