Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Honestly, the art is REALLY good. Not only the sprites are good and well animated, but the character portraits are diverse and very well done, and the art direction on the menus is very good as well, reminds me of Persona 4...

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Honestly, the art is REALLY good. Not only the sprites are good and well animated, but the character portraits are diverse and very well done, and the art direction on the menus is very good as well, reminds me of Persona 4...
I hope you at least pirated it.

mck

Cipher
Anybody play War of the Human Tanks? The graphics are some of the most repulsive I've seen, but for some reason I am still intrigued.

Please talk me out of it.

Multi-headed Cow

Just bought the bundle. My dear friends at RPG Codex wouldn't steer me wrong.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Unbelievable. This shit has sold 6,700 bundles in under a day whereas the last one only sold 7,000 in a week plus. Fucking weaboos.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Unbelievable. This shit has sold 6,700 bundles in under a day whereas the last one only sold 7,000 in a week plus. Fucking weaboos.
This bundle is better than the previous one. I mean Cherry Tree > Rune.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This bundle is better than the previous one. I mean Cherry Tree > Rune.

Textbook Kony contrarianism -- 'herp derp, I'll say dumb shit to get under people's skins.' Act is stale, potato.

mck

Cipher
If you buy it you might as well just become a furry, too.

Unfortunately I bought it along with Cherry Tree High Comedy Club and Croixleur. I don't think I'll get around to playing these anytime soon as most of my time has been taken up with Second Life and catching up on MLP episodes.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Humble Weekly is Introversion games -- $20 if you want Prison Architect.

Multi-headed Cow

Apparently that $20 for Prison Architect is only for today, too. Sounds like it'll go up in price later.

The rest of their games are definitely worth a buck though, if anyone doesn't have them yet.

Bruticis

Wow, they even added steam keys to the origin bundle for the steam games. This is MADNESS!

Bitcher1

Cipher
Well personally I made sure not to give anything to Aids research (located in Frisco of all places). It'll surely hurt them to completely miss out on my 3$ donation. :smug:
BTW: Those are separate keys too, nice!

Bahamut

Arcane
gave them 1$

who want origin keys? dont want this shit on my PC, gabenOS is enough

deuxhero

Arcane
So, it's charity or Humble tip only. Who should I give my €??? :?

A quick check says the Human Rights Campaign is just a gay marriage advocacy group, not something that works for actual human rights in the third world.

I THINK American Cancer Society is safe.

I'd like, if possible, @Bahamut . Wanted to buy it, but I dont have a paypal account. :(

Do you have an Amazon account? I use Amazon payments because all the fees for that are on the merchant end, it's quicker (no "wallet"), and I already have an Amazon account.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Should this topic even be named INDIE anymore...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom