Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
I feel like when Austin Powers couldnt stop looking to a mole on the face of some guy, but on this case, it is this girl nose.

That's because she hiding her... best features...

9bx7NAP.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What Critics Are Saying About The Last of Us Part II

lastofusparttwo.jpg

"I had to kill a lot of people. Literally had to, as the game gave me no non-lethal options. Then the game rubbed my face in all the killing it made me do and told me to feel very bad. This is the height of storytelling in games! Incredible!" -IGN, 10/10

"It's unfortunate that police brutality and the coronavirus have grabbed so much attention, as this game is frankly more important. When future generations look back at 2020 it will be The Last of Us Part 2 that looms large over all else." -Game Informer, 10/10

"After beating a dog to death with a framed photo in a harrowing three minute long sequence punctuated by splat sounds and plaintive whimpers, my character fell to her knees and inspected the framed photo. It depicted the dog being hugged by its owner in happier times. It was at this moment that I realized killing dogs was wrong. Is this the first video game to teach such a powerful lesson so skillfully?" -Trusted Reviews, 5 Stars

"The subject matter was so... mature that it made me want to die. Until I realized that surely I had already died, for I was in gaming heaven." -Giant Bomb, 5 Stars

"At one point I had to kill a young enemy scout with the detached head and neck of a giraffe. Afterwards, in a powerful moment, Ellie realized it was the giraffe from the first Last of Us. In a more powerful moment, Ellie realized the giraffe's neck was tattooed with the words, 'I BET THAT KID HAD A FAMILY'." -PlayStationGamerUnbiased, 10/10

"Because the graphics look so good the story is more good too. By wringing so much out of the PS4's hardware, Naughty Dog also wrings every ounce out of the player's soul's software." -Comicbook.com(???), 5 out of 5

"I shot a guy with one of those suction cup arrow toys and it went directly into his jugular. A fountain of blood sprayed everywhere as he lurched in an awkward stumble, delivering a powerful monologue about all the loved ones he would leave behind. Truly this is the Schindler's List of video games." -Another Bullshit Site On Metacritic, 100/100

"There are so many tense situations. One time I had to kill an enemy by shoving a drinking straw into her ear and blowing a bubble of air into her brains before she could call for help. One time I shoved a pocketknife (unopened) into a sleeping guy's chest and had to wiggle it around until it damaged enough veins and guts to kill him. One time I had to brain an elephant with a big black weight that said "40 TONS" on the side in bright white letters. One time I had to press an entire family's faces into a belt sander at the exact same time while they pleaded for mercy. One time I had to drown an elderly woman while singing the goosebump-inducing slow version of Mad World. One time I had to dribble a teen's head off the pavement like a basketball and shoot it through a hoop while the head was still attached to the body and the person was still alive. At the end the game told me to feel bad. It took the medium of video games 40 years to reach storytelling maturity in video games, but here we are." -VG247, 5 Stars

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Let me change my 9/10 Pillars of Eternity revio to this 'In one tense situation my party killed Xaurip. Blood sprayed on the nearby rock as his body was disintegrated. But when I looted his leather armor, there was his reptilian familiy engravings in the pocket. Very powerful message from Obsidian. That Xaurip had a family. Then Kana said we had to pick up the Skuldr King head bounty.' 10/10

Last edited:

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Last edited:

KVVRR

Learned

The leaks were real. It honestly isn't that bad, but if the game is as violent from beginning to end I doubt a lot of people will care seeing Abby in such a state.

Last edited:

DeepOcean

Arcane
I feel like when Austin Powers couldnt stop looking to a mole on the face of some guy, but on this case, it is this girl nose.

That's because she hiding her... best features...

9bx7NAP.jpg
Oh... thinking that way, her nose is actually quite... proportional in comparison with the two... you know... Jesus, this game is such a decline that they streamlined even the actress.
:shredder:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

The leaks were real. It honestly isn't that bad, but if the game is as violent from beginning to end I doubt a lot of people will care seeing Abby in such a state.

Jesus. The writing is unbelievably bad. Not even on fanfiction level. Wtf.

Sherry

Arcane
Hi!

Gosh so many anger over this game and the things that are in it and what happens so why not watch a Playthrough if you are not going to buy it because of all the things that has made you angry and because of things that are in it and because of what happens right? Okay!

Thanks,
Sherry

Last edited:

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
"By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt."

Genesis 19:23-26

Thorakitai

Learned
It's incredibly bewildering how a game that's basically a basic zombie apocalypse game about a Dad and his adopted child could lead to... all this crap.

The fuck ups of the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy and the 8th season of Game of Thrones couldn't top this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom