Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

Dexter

Arcane

Hope someone does a compilation with retarded Streamers reacting to some of this shit.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
What gives me even greater amusement is this idea that while making the game and scoping out the story, Neil Druckmann stood there as an overseer and had his arms crossed, brows furrowed, and determination flowing to make the best goddamn dumpsterfire of an AAA title. Like you just know this is the sort of guy who quotes Oscar Wilde and at some point in his life had a Tumblr page with black-on-white paper phrases of melancholy and encouragement.

Him being the self insert that fucks that wildebeest of a transsexual makes this even better. It's like he came to the point in the story where the banging happens and he's like, "Okay... I'll do it, team. I'll fuck Abby. You will remember me as a leader and visionary." then he begins to strip off his shirt and undo his belt, despite not needing to do any of that to begin with. But he did it for the Naughty Dog team because he wants to lead by example. If you're going to mocap man-on-tranny sex, go IN. All the way.

Hell, by having his self insert fuck virtual tranny ass he has made himself immune to homophobia/transphobia claims for years to come. A brilliant 6D Chess move that no grandmaster could see coming. What a fucking legend.

He did more than that.

wh31qv5okr551.png

Now the question is: Did he mocaped for the sex scene?
That would be some Tommy Wisseau or Neil Breen-level sleezeballness to have your self-insert banging an actress in a scene.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
And here I thought Kevin Costner is a wiseass for always banging the chick in his movies. :lol:

You cannot imagine.

They try to make the player empathize with Abby after she killed Joel and Jesse.

I'm rofl hard watching an streamer (xQcOW) who wants to play with Ellie but he is forced to play with Abby ... he doesn't know that Abby is the playable character for half the game :)

This shit is crazy. The Last Jedi in videogame form. I've never seen something like this. You can actually feel that the story was created by a sick and perverted mind.

It's art :D

You cannot possibly understand the genius of Neil Cuckmann and the Gross One :P

You have to buy and play the game in order to find out for whom this game was made for. /sonypaidme

PAEYBF2.jpg

All I mean is, it wasn't any difficulty to predict.

I'd plead for intent here. Druckman knew what effects he would produce, but he just served himself a big indulgent lunch with company money, including a virtual night out with the tranny character.

sser

Arcane
Developer
The ending is far more an egregious error than Joel's death. It just doesn't make any sense at all and contradicts both the gameplay and story that came before.

Grimlorn

Arcane
Why does Abby's arms keep changing sizes? There's clearly two different sizes in that first video.

Sodafish

Arcane
I'd plead for intent here. Druckman knew what effects he would produce, but he just served himself a big indulgent lunch with company money, including a virtual night out with the tranny character.

On the flipside, if that mission statement is genuine it means he's merely an utterly pretentious fuckwit with major delusions of grandeur.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
complete run of the game

15 hours with Abby out of 19 hours in total

the guy speed runned the game hoping to be able to play with Ellie

he rated the game 3/10

Last edited:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
He is preparing the audience to be disappointed. In fact he repeated several times the line that games don't have to be fun, that he doesn't expect a good payoff and so on.

Haha, that is a hell of a mindset to have when starting a game.

"These next 25 hours will be horrible, but I got to play it for some reason"

Someone should invite him to the Codex. Will fit right in.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
He is preparing the audience to be disappointed. In fact he repeated several times the line that games don't have to be fun, that he doesn't expect a good payoff and so on.

Haha, that is a hell of a mindset to have when starting a game.

"These next 25 hours will be horrible, but I got to play it for some reason"

Someone should invite him to the Codex. Will fit right in.

He would be just another fluent. What is the gain in that? :)

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
techradar is kill. another site to avoid.
zr14t520gt551.jpg

metacritic comparison with f76.
5dlslt0qft551.jpg
gq7zf7prft551.jpg

revenge is bad (unless for Cuckmann's favorite character)
o1ub1y0kss551.jpg

Codex Year of the Donut
revenge is bad (unless for Cuckmann's favorite character)
o1ub1y0kss551.jpg
Doesn't mention that her Jew lesbian lover leaves her and all she has left is Joel's guitar.
Then she realizes she can't play the guitar anymore because she hulk bit her fingers off.
The end.

The idea of biting off fingers is stupid as hell but whatever. You wouldn't even be able to fracture them.

Last edited:

norolim

Arcane
Bros, I appreciate the entertainment this thread is providing, but I think you all got one thing wrong. It's not Cuckman's insert banging the ma'am. It's this guy:
oq2oR0L.png

And Cuckman's self-insert is this one:
lNDnRPr.jpg

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Why does Abby's arms keep changing sizes? There's clearly two different sizes in that first video.
I think the idea is that she thins out during the game, because of the worsened conditions she has to live under - malnourished, dehydrated, etc.
They are starting to get it.
Doesn't mention that her Jew lesbian lover leaves her and all she has left is Joel's guitar.
Then she realizes she can't play the guitar anymore because she hulk bit her fingers off.
The end.

The idea of biting off fingers is stupid as hell but whatever. You wouldn't even be able to fracture them.
The human jaw is definetly strong enough to bite off fingers, people have been known to bite their own fingers off, but I doubt it's as easy as it happens in the final fight.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom