Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Bros, I appreciate the entertainment this thread is providing, but I think you all got one thing wrong. It's not Cuckman's insert banging the ma'am. It's this guy:
Yes, I wanted to mention that too. I watched the ~3 h long leak, and this is the first guy that Abby talks to, when she is introduced. The Duckman self-insert is called Manny and has the signature manbun, to alleviate any doubt he is a retard. Abby has something with the other guy, it's hinted from the beginning, not with Manny.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
3.3 on Metacritic.

The game is already out? Usually gaymz come out in the morning Kwan time, i.e. evening Yuro time. So it must've been released midnight Kwan time, very unusual.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Bros, I appreciate the entertainment this thread is providing, but I think you all got one thing wrong. It's not Cuckman's insert banging the ma'am. It's this guy:
oq2oR0L.png

And Cuckman's self-insert is this one:
lNDnRPr.jpg

Modern writers in western game development seem to be clinically incapable of separating themselves from any character they are working on. So each each one of them in ND probably self inserted so many times that it would be enough to gungbang poor ugly Abby to the death.

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.
Modern writers in western game development seem to be clinically incapable of separating themselves from any character they are working on. So each each one of them in ND probably self inserted so many times that it would be enough to gungbang poor ugly Abby to the death.
It's a byproduct of their target audience's expectancy to fulfill it's power fantasies. They don't spectate the stories. They envision themselves inside them, like children. Hence the need for plot armor, Merry Sues, self-inserts and happy endings.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
3.3 on Metacritic.

The game is already out? Usually gaymz come out in the morning Kwan time, i.e. evening Yuro time. So it must've been released midnight Kwan time, very unusual.

Most streamers got keys one day in advance. Also the game was released 1 day earlier in New Zealand.

The interesting thing is that xQcOW asked for a key from Sony. They refused.

Then he asked a NZ guy to buy the game for his PS account. That guy did it and that's why xQcOW was able to play earlier and at the same time as the other streamers.

Also that's why xQcOW was more honest about the game. He had 50k viewers constantly on his stream which means that he costed Sony a couple of millions.

I think he did it on purpose to fuck with Sony and increase his subscribers. The entire chat was trashing the game.

He clearly did not enjoy the game (after Joel was killed) and he started speed running.

But he also cucked in the end and did not want to shit on the game, although he gave the game a score of 3/10 compared to Tlou1.

Edit: By the way, the last line of dialog in the game is "Yep" :D

Last edited:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Modern writers in western game development seem to be clinically incapable of separating themselves from any character they are working on.
That's why their writing is so bad. It's not even fulfilling the audience's fantasies, it's fulfilling their own fantasies. Such people can't really work as writers.

Daidre

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
So it is a game from Israeli developer about gay love being the only thing strong enough to survive zombie apocalypse?
Funny enough this game only proves that gay love and "family" are worthless when character chooses between them and revenge. Would be a wild too see a woman abandoning her own child for the sake of revenge, but leaving some weird Jewish-Asian hybrid behind - easily.

Last edited:

vortex

Fabulous Optimist
Can we stop having progressive stories about any kind of sexualities in the game? I'm not the only one who would like a game with old fashioned classic fable as main plot.

Van-d-all

Erudite
Standin' pretty. In this dust that was a city.
I pretty much bought PS3 for TLOU (only game I even finished on it), and even gave them some benefit of doubt after the first leaks. Killing Joel could have been a good plot element, and I don't give a fuck if the characters are Jews or trannies or whatever as long as there's sense to it. But now? I'm pretty much here for the show to watch this dumpsterfire burn.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Can we stop having progressive stories about any kind of sexualities in the game? I'm not the only one who would like a game with old fashioned classic fable as main plot.

"Black and LGBT voices have been silenced for the last 400 years, now it's time for ya'll to shut up."

So I hope everyone has a sufficiently long backlog of good old games because for the next 400 years it's gonna be all the postmodernist deconstruction all of the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom