Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
How did the first turd sell 17 million copies? There's no way those are legit sales.
Sonyboys are super thirsty for "games".
Stop disparaging these culturally important products as "Games", SOYNY is not merely in the business of producing mere "Games", they're in the business of producing valuable "Interactive Cinematic Experiences":
soynycinematic9xs0o.jpg

Just as Marvel/DC nowadays aren't producing "Comics", but "Graphic Novels".
Wait, was Control a PS exclusive? I thought it was an Xbox one. Otherwise I totally agree.

Testicules

Educated

totally_a_female.jpeg

I've been around strong women before. Seen impressive feats of strength, girls who can do lots of pull-ups, move impressive weight (for a female), and they have some legit defined musculature. Can even look pretty attractive.

But this "girl" is fucking YOKED. I know it's been said a million times, but you don't develop this type of physique as a female without Serena Williams-tier steroids while hitting the iron HARD. Who in their right mind thought this was a realistic depiction of a stronk woman lmao

vota DC

Augur

totally_a_female.jpeg

I've been around strong women before. Seen impressive feats of strength, girls who can do lots of pull-ups, move impressive weight (for a female), and they have some legit defined musculature. Can even look pretty attractive.

But this "girl" is fucking YOKED. I know it's been said a million times, but you don't develop this type of physique as a female without Serena Williams-tier steroids while hitting the iron HARD. Who in their right mind thought this was a realistic depiction of a stronk woman lmao
Not only this but lack nipples too like Hokuto no Ken characters. Why not give her bigger eyebrows and pretend to be Kenshiro?
And despite this she needs to be saved. TWICE.
So they fail to appeal even femnazis.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
So they Drunkmann made self insert into
this particular sex scene with trans that have Kratos body and female? head?

I know some long streched
sex
jokes in videogames but he went even further.
That's something from someone so full of himself it make Levine an humble monk in comparison.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
The original was a shower of shite which all the faggot mid 20's/30's dads developed a connection with, because it made them feel protective of their daughters & gave them excuses to "hug" them more, whilst telling themselves that such close touching wasn't anything sexual.

There was no sexual tension between Ellie and Joel in the first game. That was one aspect they really did good: Ellie was Joel's surrogate daughter. That story was written by Bruce Straley.

They did not even touch so much. You must be retarded if you see sexual context where there is none. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Last edited:

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
There's a part on this game where you visit a bank and there are some infected in heavy armor. The characters ask why are they wearing armor if they don't seem to belong to any group whatsoever.
Later on you find out that they were trying to rob the bank. On the day of the outbreak. And the infected are still there, 20+ years later, roaming around as if not a day had happened. There is a note from one of the robbers explicitly calling the infected "sick people" and saying he's gonna talk to the POLICE about how much of a dickhead his buddies are.

Since when does Pete Hines work for naughty dog?

You are correct about this but to be fair: it's a bad trope and it applies to almost all zombie movies.

Falksi

Arcane
The original was a shower of shite which all the faggot mid 20's/30's dads developed a connection with, because it made them feel protective of their daughters & gave them excuses to "hug" them more, whilst telling themselves that such close touching wasn't anything sexual.

There was no sexual tension between Ellie and Joel in the first game. That was one aspect they really did good: Ellie was Joel's surrogate daughter. That story was written by Bruce Straley.

They did not event touch so much. You must be retarded if you see sexual context where there is none. What the fuck is wrong with you?

WTF?!? That's outright bullshit, here's where he practices going in for a quick bum, she pushes him off her screaming "don't fucking touch me", he then tries to sweet talk her with "oh baby girl" and lines up a kiss......

It's only the fact that they're scarpering from zombies that means he gets interrupted and they have to leg it.

"Doesn't even touch so much"? He outright gropes the fuck out of her!

toro

Arcane
Vatnik

They did not event touch so much. You must be retarded if you see sexual context where there is none. What the fuck is wrong with you?

WTF?!? That's outright bullshit, here's where he practices going in for a quick bum, she pushes him off her screaming "don't fucking touch me", he then tries to sweet talk her with "oh baby girl" and lines up a kiss......

It's only the fact that they're scarpering from zombies that means he gets interrupted and they have to leg it.

Do you know the context of the scene? Do you get human emotions? Are you a pedophile? :D

Fucking moron. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Edit. Actually don't stop. Show us what peek retardness looks like. Go for it. Just do it.

Falksi

Arcane

Do you know the context of the scene? Do you get human emotions? Are you a pedophile? :D

Fucking moron. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Edit. Actually don't stop. Show as what peek retardness looks like. Go for it. Just do it.

You said he didn't so much as touch her. He full on gropes her there.

Taking the piss aside, I just think games are fairly shit when they're based on parent-child relationships. Especially when they play shit like TLOU did. The likes of this & God of War do absolutely fuck all for me because I don't give a toss about some virtual child.

The first game was overhyped, over praised wank which relied heavily on this dynamic and, if you don't give a shit about any bollocks like this, then there's fuck all value in the game. It's just now that's finally caught up with the gamers who praised it, because they can't play virtual daddy any more.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
You said he didn't so much as touch her. He full on gropes her there.

I said "They did not even touch so much." which means that you are misrepresenting my words.

He did not grope her. You have a wrong concept of what groping means.

Taking the piss aside, I just think games are fairly shit when they're based on parent-child relationships. The likes of this & God of War do absolutely fuck all for me because I don't give a toss about some virtual child.

This is a thread about Tlou2. Nobody mentioned the new God of War until you.

It's a shocking idea but people have different taste and nobody gives a shit about your pedophilia infused life view.

The first game was overhyped, over praised wank which relied heavily on this dynamic and, if you're not a parent or not soft enough to give a shit about any bollocks like this, then there's fuck all value in the game.

I agree on the fact that Tlou1 was overhyped and it's mediocre at best.

But the ending is exceptional and it elevates the game to something great because the father-daughter relationship talks to almost all humans in some way.

Check your marbles.

Rodcocker

Arbiter
After watching the majority of the cutscenes, this game makes Manhunt look like harmless fun.

Spend 10 hours as Ellie hunting down and slaughtering the people that killed Joel (including a pregnant women), who are given very little character development at the time. Then it's another 10 hours of flashback with Abby actually developing all the characters you killed, making you feel VERY BAD. It's the infamous Spec Ops the line moment x 100.

Ellie is quite possibly the most unlikeable game protaganist (and possibly character) I've even seen. There was ample opportunity for the narrative to diverge into something more hopeful, but every choice was taken to pile on the misery. The product of a very sick mind indeed.

vota DC

Augur
First game was buffed because was just one of the few PlayStation esclusive game so buffing this buff the console too. Calling interactive movie Is wrong too. This can be said about telltale stuff, here you have gameplay outside cutscenes, cutscenes decide everything and usually lack interaction and c&c. It was just a story driven ok (for being a peasant console product) game.

This time the story Is less interesting and It Is delivered in a retarded way. Even resetera people hate It.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom