Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Last of Us Part 1 - next-gen remake out now on PS5/PC

toughasnails

BIG.

Also if I'm not mistaken this wasn't listed in the GeForce leak. You know what that means, Bloodborne port in the relatively near future might still be in the realm of possibility.

ADL

Prophet
BIG.

Also if I'm not mistaken this wasn't listed in the GeForce leak. You know what that means, Bloodborne port in the relatively near future might still be in the realm of possibility.
Neither was Spiderman/Miles Morales which is probably coming ahead of Sackboy which has been sitting on SteamDB for the better part of a year.

I'm guessing The Last of Us Part II will be on PC by end of the year along with Factions II (standalone multiplayer release) as well.

You know what that means, Bloodborne port in the relatively near future might still be in the realm of possibility.

Only reason why there is still no Bloodborne nor Demon's Souls Remake for PC is Elder Ring - Sony don't want them to cannibalize profits but still, both are only a matter of time.

Ezekiel

Arcane
Ugh, now you have to pretend The Last of Us, Part II exists when you're playing The Last of Us. You have to accept that the young girl will become a total psychopath with a ridiculously obsessive revenge drive that would make the Bride laugh. Should have dropped the "Part I."

Even the first game was average, though. Never cared for Joel and Ellie's relationship.

Terra

Cipher
Quite possibly the most pointless remake ever, based on that uplift, doesn't look all that different to how I remember it looking back on PS3. I look forward to the not-so-subtle injection of additional LGBT nonsense this time around though.

Vorark

Erudite
Only reason why there is still no Bloodborne nor Demon's Souls Remake for PC is Elder Ring - Sony don't want them to cannibalize profits but still, both are only a matter of time.

Considering BB never got a performance patch for PS4 Pro/PS5, Sony is either purposefully withholding possible improvements to justify a PC port/selling the game once more to PS5 crowd or the code is an unsalvageable cosmic horror and will be remade into something like nuDemon's Souls.

lightbane

Arcane
Isn't this like the SECOND remake/remaster? It got one in early 2010s.

the code is an unsalvageable cosmic horror and will be remade into something like nuDemon's Souls.

Fitting for Bloodborne, I guess. Considering the atrocious loading times it had, it might be the case.

DemonKing

Arcane

They basically had to release a remaster for PS4 because the PS3 had some weird arse architecture that meant your PS3 disc wouldn't work with the PS4.

I'd consider playing the PS5 version if they offer an upgrade path like they did for the Uncharted 4/Lost Legacy remake earlier this year which was dirt cheap if you already had a disk version of the original. Otherwise probably not without a deep, deep discount.

ADL

Prophet
The remaster was just using the pre-rendered models used in cutscenes in gameplay and a resolution/frame rate increase. Disregarding the visuals entirely, the gameplay and AI improvements from Part 2 are presumably coming to the remake which makes the endeavor worth it.

Some of the best third person shooter gameplay ever.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Oh boy.

1654833205759.jpg

SumDrunkGuy

Who cares? They already ruined her in the DLC. Naughty Dog are a bunch of sick degenerate pedophiles.

Zlaja

Arcane

Wow she looks like a girl of her age...

I'm at least happy that the sort of people who complain about this are also the sort of people who will likely never have families and daughters of their own.

A girl of her age? No, she doesn't. That's true for the original design. The redesign is weird because they tried to make her look the way she does in the sequel, only younger. And the result is just jarring. So nice try, retard.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
I loved the first game but the sequel ruined the franchise, the developer and the console itself... After years of only buying PlayStations I changed to Xbox after playing through the last of us part 2.

Not that MS is any better, anytime they release any info I have to listen to the dumbfucks introducing themselves by their preferred pronoun, ethnicity and sexual orientation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom