Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I think they should sell ending cutscenes each featuring one character saying goodbye to Shepard. There must of course be eight different variations (all available for sale), depending on whether your Shepard was male, female, a follower of the dark or light side of the force or if he/she was in a romance with the character.

edit: I forgot that there need to be additional variations depending on the ending you get, whether you come out of the war with all party members alive and if you have all DLC installed.

I'd pay good money for a cutscene where Zaeed rescues Shepard from Vega's tiresome advances. He swings into the room and he's all like "hey, you fruit, real men don't dance!" and "leave my homie alone!" and kicks him out and Shepard is all like "I'm ready for another scar, Massani" and Zaeed is all like "hope you like it on your butt!" and they both laugh but even though Zaeed has this sinister laugh, it's really heartfelt and you know, as a gamer, that your character is in good hands.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity

facepalm.gif

christ.

Oesophagus

Arcane
Wait, so there's no "happily ever after with waifu" ending? Oh, the biodrone butthurt will be glorious:troll:

Oesophagus

Arcane
WTF is Bioware playing at? I know they don't give a damn about making decent CRPGs, but such a stab in the back to the loyal minions?

Kz3r0

Arcane
WTF is Bioware playing at? I know they don't give a damn about making decent CRPGs, but such a stab in the back to the loyal minions?
It's typical of abusive relationships, comes a moment that you think that your subs will took everything and anything.

I wonder just exactly what kind of DLC could accompany this game... Bigger tits for the robot? No... it is far more sinister than that. You will be pitted against the TRUE masters behind the reaper conspiracy... Surebrec, and their leader... the Untouchable man.

Show the Untouchable man that nobody is truly out of the reach of Shepard. Coming in your face june 2012.

Still haven't had enough ME3 action? Return to earth and face the TRUE conspirators behind Surebrec! The Unbreakable Man. Produced by M. Night Shyblahblah.

Hegel

Arcane
Wouldn't believe they'd stretch EDI to such an extent. They gave "fuckin computer" a new meaning.

They named their Deus ex machina "Child". How generic can you be? :lol:
Also, nice OST and VA.
:troll:

Black

Arcane
I think they should sell ending cutscenes each featuring one character saying goodbye to Shepard. There must of course be eight different variations (all available for sale), depending on whether your Shepard was male, female, a follower of the dark or light side of the force or if he/she was in a romance with the character.

edit: I forgot that there need to be additional variations depending on the ending you get, whether you come out of the war with all party members alive and if you have all DLC installed.

I'd pay good money for a cutscene where Zaeed rescues Shepard from Vega's tiresome advances. He swings into the room and he's all like "hey, you fruit, real men don't dance!" and "leave my homie alone!" and kicks him out and Shepard is all like "I'm ready for another scar, Massani" and Zaeed is all like "hope you like it on your butt!" and they both laugh but even though Zaeed has this sinister laugh, it's really heartfelt and you know, as a gamer, that your character is in good hands.

Would you... kindly... just
fuck

STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS

Hegel

Arcane
The African music by the end of the movie, I assume it's real, I mean, it's the only one to fit with the context.

Angthoron

Arcane
I wonder just exactly what kind of DLC could accompany this game... Bigger tits for the robot? No... it is far more sinister than that. You will be pitted against the TRUE masters behind the reaper conspiracy... Surebrec, and their leader... the Untouchable man.

Show the Untouchable man that nobody is truly out of the reach of Shepard. Coming in your face june 2012.

Still haven't had enough ME3 action? Return to earth and face the TRUE conspirators behind Surebrec! The Unbreakable Man. Produced by M. Night Shyblahblah.

Commander Shep saving his crew of course. Can't leave them stranded, devoid of Shepard's sex and collar-grabbing.

Weierstraß

Learned
Project: Eternity
So, what, is that it? Is that the Reapers' grand motivation? "We're synthetics who destroy organic life top stop synthetics from destroying organic life."

Angthoron

Arcane
The African music by the end of the movie, I assume it's real, I mean, it's the only one to fit with the context.
It must be real. It fits the game atmosphere too well to be fake :smug:

Scene: Normandy crash.
Quiet gust of wind and the sounds of an awakening jungle give cue to an African soundtrack. The hatch opens, revealing surviving members of the Normandy crew. Battered, tired and broken, they face the rays of the sun with a faint hope for a new beginning.
The camera reverses angle, revealing a chainsaw rape gang waiting for them. The camera reverses again, showing shock on the survivors' face. Scream of shock are heard. The music begins playing louder and louder, drowning out all the background sounds, as the scene shifts to credits.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom