Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
I haven't attempted to watch that video yet. Is it srs bsnss or a parody?

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
1HSKN.jpg

O_o

Hepler's Vagina

Learned
BioWare now demanding its fans be less emotionally engaged:
BioWare said:
If someone gives a well thought out criticism, something that is tangible, those are the people that we try to reward as much as possible. And we want to reward them, because that feedback is how we make better games," he says. "On the opposite side, opinion that is too emotional, we won't reward that in the same way. The more you put that as your philosophy, the more you start to have a culture where people are trying to be more analytical with their feedback.

"Fan feedback and fan reaction has always been really important top us when doing our games, so taking the stance that this is our art is something that Bioware has never done in the past anyway. The further you go into listening to criticism and how you should change, and you take that to its extreme, you will start to lose your vision and your integrity. But we're not taking that road.

Full spin here.

Deleted member 7219

Fuck you racist cunts for forcing me to add to my ignore list.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
this thread is now niggermania

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

hiver

part 5 is out and i dont give a damn if youve seen it or someone posted it already

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Even Lesifoere, who hates Bioware with the rage of a thousand suns, comes to Hepler's defense. She makes up for it by (ridiculously) claiming all the bad writing comes from Gaider of course: http://twitter.com/requireshate/status/171678166178467841
You are a huge stalker of Lesifoere.

What is wrong with you?

Holy shit, that person was a Codexer!? When I stumbled across her blog, I thought she was just a crazed troll. Probably still is, but damn, I did not expect someone like her to post here.

waywardOne

Arcane
Six new human N7 classes are also available: Destroyer, Paladin, Demolisher, Slayer, Shadow, and Fury!

So differentiating one biotic power now constitutes a separate class?

Brinko

Arcane
So differentiating one biotic power now constitutes a separate class?

Pretty sure that's how they did all the characters for ME2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom