Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So he was sick and tired of the corporate ways of BiowarEA, got depressed and unproductive for 2 full years, the management wanted to know WTF is going on, he gets all butthurt about it and resigns.

So his sometimes rather abysmal suboptimal community management was really a cry for help?
Maybe that's what Bioware's been doing this whole time?

Bunch of emo fags.

Captain Shrek

[Has Mass Effect made you Xenosexual?] They aren't even trying to hide behind "Emotional Engagement" anymore...

Ever since I've played the game I've realized if Turians magically appeared on Earth I would not have a problem with dating or hooking up with one. Garrus just made them so alluring...

Any of you guys have similar things? Love dem aliens?

Tell me more.

Mass Effect didn't, Star Wars did, many years ago.

I'm always open to possibilities, really. It's about the person, after all.
No, and as much as I love Garrus' romance in ME3 I love it because of the storyline/dialogue/interaction etc...I am SO glad BioWare decided not to show Garrus naked in the romance scenes. I even read "Shepard and Garrus have a baby somehow" fics but if there's sex scenes between the two I skip past.

:retarded:

I'm open to any sufficiently humanoid species.

So you're open to screwing other species.

Stay away from my dog.
:lol: :salute:
Someone has been reading my diary.
Nah...
Omnisexual is the right word, if it has a hole... Go in!
BioWare fans in a nutshell.
I love aliens, especially the four eyed ones.
heart.png

heart.png
JavikBanner.png
heart.png
trlmnrev2.png
Well well. Fuck me sideways.

Malpercio

Arcane
Ill just leave this "documentary" here
People trying to make sense of stupidity

What bothers me the most, it's that they are completely blind when it comes to the game other plot holes. (Why don't the Reapers rape the Citadel? etc)

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
The IT believers are desperate self-deluded fanboys who wish to believe their pulp schlock series isn't written by "writers" who couldn't write their way out of a paper bag if their lives depended on it. Seriously, the whole crucible plot which the whole game is based around is so utterly moronic that it makes the plot devices in paper thin stories like Zelda look like literary masterpieces.

Corvinus

Arcane
Speaking of disgusting xenophilia, I must say that I really hate your avatar, Malpercio. Yuck. No offense.

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
No offense was taken! But why do you hate the delicious Liara trollface?

I think it's because (at least for me) she's the worst fucking character in the ME series. She was created just for the KAWAII factor. Like that elven chick in DAII.

Corvinus

Arcane
No offense was taken! But why do you hate the delicious Liara trollface?
Well......
It is because of those dead, soul-less eyes, the seemingly insatiable maw, and, of course, from exposure to this and the "best ever" threads. The terror.
...If I'm not mistaken, isn't the face taken from some horrid xenoriffic imagery?

EDIT: Other than the image you linked, of course.

Rhalle

Magister
Hi guys. I just finished ME3.

Jaeson is in denial about BW's decline. He will reach the mourning and acceptance stages eventually.

Having been a lurker on BSN ME3 forums recently, I must say I've been pleasantly surprised to see the Biodrone Butthurt so extreme that it's transmogrified into Kodex-like hatred (and rational thinking) in many users.

But, yeah. There's still work to be done.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something

someone said something about this guy's analysis' being "RLM meets NPR". what the fuck is a NPR and what kind of sick fuck likes to watch people analyze shit?

Gord

Arcane
He (the Bookends of... guy) does a nice job of pointing out the fucking huge number of stupid shit and bad writing in the series.
Somehow it amused me and I let it run in the background while doing some other stuff.
Also it made me lose any interest in continuing with the ME series (I've only played 1st).

Although it would have worked just as well to do that in a fraction of the time, I guess.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I like how people use shitty recycled graphics to bolster the indoctrination theory. And also the reapers played ME2 so they know the color coding for the paragon/renegade options.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Jaeson is in denial about BW's decline. He will reach the mourning and acceptance stages eventually.
To be fair, Bioware DID market their last 3-4 games almost exclusively at gays and furfags. Can't blame the target demographic for liking the merch.

Angthoron

Arcane
I like how people use shitty recycled graphics to bolster the indoctrination theory. And also the reapers played ME2 so they know the color coding for the paragon/renegade options.
They're universal, just like humanoid body structure and English.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
How could anyone watch, let alone create a 1 hour "documentary" for this shitty game?!

Angthoron

Arcane
How could anyone watch, let alone create a 1 hour "documentary" for this shitty game?!
"Special" audiences of BioWare have "special" needs.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom