Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Wyrmlord

Arcane
It's nice to see BioWare fans write the game on behalf of BioWare writers themselves.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
The IT is fanboy desperation and self-delusion. The same hack writers who had politicians in the intro act like complete blubbering morons groveling at the feet of Shepard to jack the player off and resort to hamfisted tripe like the kid dying in the intro are capable of something subtle?

Fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Deleted member 7219

They were in love with a computer graphic of a man who had the face of a praying mantis.

They must be purged.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
So I've been out of the loop for the last couple o' weeks. Whatever happened with that promised "true ending" DLC? Has it been released yet?

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So he was sick and tired of the corporate ways of BiowarEA, got depressed and unproductive for 2 full years, the management wanted to know WTF is going on, he gets all butthurt about it and resigns.

That it?

Grimlorn

Arcane
So he was sick and tired of the corporate ways of BiowarEA, got depressed and unproductive for 2 full years, the management wanted to know WTF is going on, he gets all butthurt about it and resigns.

That it?
Sounds more like he was shit at his job for 2 years and they fired him. Maybe he technically resigned but they wanted him gone and he would have been eventually fired. They probably convinced him to quit because it would be cheaper than firing him.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
Yet the brains behind DA2 and ME series still have jobs.

The Doctors and EA and its Marketing Department?

I was thinking project leads but I'd like them to be cleansed from the games industry entirely too.

Do you understand the basics of how games are made? Apparently you do not. Project Leads only report to and are given direction by the Doctors. Which comes from EA management and the Marketing Department. Just FYI.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Yet the brains behind DA2 and ME series still have jobs.

The Doctors and EA and its Marketing Department?

I was thinking project leads but I'd like them to be cleansed from the games industry entirely too.

Do you understand the basics of how games are made? Apparently you do not. Project Leads only report to and are given direction by the Doctors. Which comes from EA management and the Marketing Department. Just FYI.

So you're saying guys like Casey Hudson are powerless victims, crushed under the oppressive thumb of his evil Doctor and EA masters?

:lol: No, I'm pretty sure he had a larger part in making a trio of shit games and had more input into the final product than anyone else.

Of course you can credit EA with the demand for "WE NEED DAT MULTIPLAYER AND MORE DLCZ", but you give them too much credit when it comes to the quality of the final product.

waywardOne

Arcane
Jaeson is in denial about BW's decline. He will reach the mourning and acceptance stages eventually.

Gord

Arcane

So his sometimes rather abysmal suboptimal community management was really a cry for help?

Angthoron

Arcane

So his sometimes rather abysmal suboptimal community management was really a cry for help?
Maybe that's what Bioware's been doing this whole time?

Deleted member 7219

Like him or not, Priestly actually does his job. He's more of a press officer now than community moderator. The latter was all Woo ever was.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom