Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The NON-Steam Bargain Sale Mega Thread of Savings

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I got it for $10 a while ago and still haven't put more than four hours into it. Gamebryo just kills it for me.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
New indie bundle http://groupees.com/bab2

-Dead Horde (Steam)
-Iron Grip (Steam)
-Will Fight for Food (Desura)
-Dino D-Day (Steam)
-A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie (Steam)
-Depth Hunter (Desura)
-Dog Fighter (Steam)
-Hammerfight (Steam)
-Alien Breed: Impact (Steam)
-Postal (Desura)
-Syberia II (Steam)
-Tiny Big Bang (Steam + DRM-free)
-Metal dead (Desura)
-Shadows of the Vatican (Desura)
-Deadly 30 (Desura)
-The Abbey (DRM-free)

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Gamer's Gate (p. cool place I've talked to their CEO) has a Summer sale. This week it's RPG week. Titles are off by -66%, -70% or -75%.
http://se.gamersgate.com/summersale

Dark messiah, Human revolution, Bioshock complete pack, and some animetsu piece of shit.

“Tomorrow we´re going to space with our pockets filled with Interstellar Kredit! After that, off to the beautiful island of Faranga for some temple ruin sightseeing (monster slaying included!), and last but not least: some classic D&D dungeon crawling!”

Risen? Neverwinter Nights or Icewind Dale?

TripJack

Hedonist
4 dorrars for alpha protocol on GG

if it ever goes on sale again for 2 dorrars i'll probably buy it

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
The Last Remnant is on sale today on GG for 75%. Since the base price is lower on GG than Steam, that's a better deal than what appeared on Steam a few weeks ago — if it got picked anyway, I'm not sure it went down to 75%. It also activates on Steam.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Just saw Freedom Force and Freedom Force vs The Third Reich on sale on GG 50% off, each you can get for 1.99 euros which is a great price for a really fun games.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
For Flight simmers the GG version of Rise of Flight is just 8 Euro now(or $10)...Godd thing is that you get a bonus aircraft that you don't get when it's rarely on special elsewhere. I almost regret getting my copy earlier as each aircraft alone is at least $7.48.

TripJack

Hedonist
upcoming amazon deals that might interest folks here
  • 8/12-8/18 - Iron Cross: Rise of Flight Edition - $9.99 - Not Steam
  • 8/12-8/18 - The 11 DotEmu games we carry - $9.99 - DRM Free
  • Labor Day Sale with deals on EA, Take2, THQ, Nordic, Ubisoft and possibly Paradox games as well
  • Two 25-game Strategy First bundles at $12.49 each, date unknown
  • Possible 1C Bundle at 12.50-15 bucks, date unknown

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Meh. I'd say the $1.50 Indie Gala handled my 1C needs. Looking at the Strategy First catalog there's pretty much nothing in there I'd want I don't already own. Hopefully he comes through with the Warlock/Defenders of Ardania pack I keep asking for.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Why do people keep buying shit games like sheeple when something is discounted even though chances are they don't want it and probably will never play it? Just because it's discounted? (Psychological). Or are they just utterly retarded?

Yep. Latter one. Because this is the Codex.

Bruticis

Yes, yes, we see you Morgoth. Good boy! Now run along and play outside, the grown ups are busy right now.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Why do people keep buying shit games like sheeple when something is discounted even though chances are they don't want it and probably will never play it? Just because it's discounted? (Psychological). Or are they just utterly retarded?

Morgoth said:
Max Payne 3 is 50% off. Anybody who doesn't get it at this point is not a gamer.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Morgoth said:
Max Payne 3 is 50% off. Anybody who doesn't get it at this point is not a gamer.

Bad example. Max Payne 3 kicks arse in the old school way*, dig?

* Well apart from the cover system which is optional anyway and is about the only concession to the new age.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Lots of really good deals on games of... varying quality over at Green Man Gaming just now. FEAR 3 is £2, worth it even for laughs? Necrovision: Lost Company for £2 as well, great deal if it's anything like the main game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom