Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

RapineDel

Augur
Get the impression that Dragon Age teaser was produced to get Bioware fans on board with them so they buy Anthem. The game won't come out for three years and if it even ever does I'd be very surprised if it was a single player focused title.

Quillon

Arcane
lol everyone comments stuff like better fallout, better borderlands, better no man's sky, better destiny, better bioshock, better mass effect... guess they hit a nice mash-up with this one :P

Last edited:

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Get the impression that Dragon Age teaser was produced to get Bioware fans on board with them so they buy Anthem. The game won't come out for three years and if it even ever does I'd be very surprised if it was a single player focused title.

Look how long it took for Andromeda to come out from when they released that teaser. Bioware takes years to produce mediocre shit.
I am excited to hear about how it was another failed MMO.. or that one of the main developers is a blatant racist who attacks every cis white person on Twitter.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
that doesnt look half bad. tim and leo absolutely can pull off lighthearted style humor with wit instead of just random cultural reference and obnoxious phrases. edgy cuckdex are mad cos it's not edgy grimdark fantasy. probably never laughed once in their life.

imweasel

The talking heads look like they came straight out of Fallout: New Vegas.

You can expect the game to have a lot of dialogue since they put them in the trailer.

84BYE5X.jpg

mi3RxfJ.jpg

1E7MOcT.jpg

mTilYSl.jpg

ivSLApX.jpg

StrongBelwas

Cipher
Patron
Keep getting attacked by Raptidons? Taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately. This optional approach to the game helps you build the character you want while exploring Halcyon.
This won't become a min-max fiesta no siree at all :M

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
WTF, how can you still watch this cringy shitshow?

But, tks,anywhay didnt knew dragon age would have a teaser.

I'm waiting for Beyond Good and Evil 2 :)

Edit:
Folks at Ubisoft have postponed Beyond Good & Evil Fest to 2019 but they will still be showing some gameplay footage of Beyond Good & Evil 2 on 10 December 2018. The info is coming from Guillaume Brunier, senior producer on the project.

:despair:

Last edited:

Jezal_k23

I'm ok with this. We already knew it was AAA, it was obviously gonna be something like this. And they've made a similar game before, which happens to be FNV.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Trailer's biggest sin is that it's poorly edited and meh. Art style is fine. Humour is not bad, just predictable and makes you meh. This thread has far better humour. Let's hope game itself has to do with trailer as much as Obsidian with bug-free games or Chris Avellone

J1M

Arcane
This thread is moving too fast. Sorry if someone else beat me to it, but this looks like Fallout: Lesbian Haircuts.

Goodnight.

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Looking on the reactions on the internets it looks like they have a winner on their hands. Single player, open world, proper dialogue system, Fallout+Borderlands in space vibe, big names on board.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Looking on the reactions on the internets it looks like they have a winner on their hands. Single player, open world, proper dialogue system, Fallout+Borderlands in space vibe, big names on board.

I mean if this turns out to be New Vegas in Space with Fallout 4 Aesthetic.. It's not gonna be my GOTY or anything but I will likely enjoy it.
I would of much preferred a less stylized look and more Arcanum aesthetic.. but ah well.

---

EDIT:
I will say the trailer looked pretty bad.. the screenshots on the steam page.. (especially the dialogue one) instills at least some confidence it won't be a complete trash heap.. But need game play ..

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom