Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The PS5 and Xbox 2 thread - it's happening

Jrpgfan

Erudite
That guy is gonna get fired and could even lose his medical license. I'm pretty sure you can't publicly show not even a strand of hair of your patient without his consent.

Enviado de meu SM-G780G usando o Tapatalk

Ezekiel

Arcane
Shantae: Risky's Revenge is 172 MB on the PS5, but on a 66 GB Blu-ray disc. It can only play 66 and 100 GB game discs, apparently.

ciox

Liturgist
Aren't console game discs always padded with junk data to maximum capacity? Even PS2 had this if I recall.

Some game rippers will give a damn and try to provide an option so you can download a rip without the padding, and add the padding yourself with a program, others won't and will just share one giant file with padding included.

Codex Year of the Donut
Gaming is a leading form of entertainment, but to date – only 2% of professionals in the video game industry are Black compared with 13% of the U.S. population.
so what are they doing to reduce the overrepresentation of asians?

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Why does the logo looks like a goatse lol
That is terrible!

Kw0zw5g.jpg

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
Yikes.

View attachment 30906

This what the people wanted when the new gen was announced, like totally

Hard to believe there are still people out there like Dadd that think this is related to mascots.
I think you misunderstood my post. I think the current state of the community or whatever you want to call it is not necessarily related to mascots any longer. Anyway it's a bit interesting you're so concerned about what people think of this thing.

Perkel

Arcane
they just spent 68 BIL to get activision as well as shitload of more devs.

It will take them few decades to get profit from it

Machocruz

Arcane
Sold my PS5 last week, for cost of retail not scalp price. Feels very liberating. For one, I have minimalist tendencies. The less stuff I can get by with, the better. Second, I kept checking sales to see if there was anything I could get to justify buying the thing (and finding not much that was worth keeping it around for), but I was also deep into some games on Game Pass too, one of them being a new favorite that you can't even get on Playstation platform. Well fuck that! Now I can just focus on GP and the small backlog I have, all in one place. Incline.

Caim

Arcane
ps5 is now years out and it has grand total of 2 exclusive games on it.
It's called the PS5 because it has 5 exclusive games:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_5-only_games

A kid-friendly platformer, a remake of a genre-creating game from two generations ago, Twisted Metal for zoomers, a sequel in a platforming series that has been going since the PS2 era whose creators are now focussed on making a fuckload of money with Spider-Man games, and a roguelike.

I mean, I love me some Souls games and I've been a fan of Ratchet & Clank since the PS2, but I'm not buying a PS5 just for those two games. I've got a powerful enough system to run recent games on all but the highest settings, so I'm good.

deuxhero

Arcane
ps5 is now years out and it has grand total of 2 exclusive games on it.
It's called the PS5 because it has 5 exclusive games:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_5-only_games

A kid-friendly platformer
Not even that. Astro's Playroom is literally a short techdemo pack-in title.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom