Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Random Adventure Game News Thread

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Buy it when it's less than 10 bucks. Solid game, nothing great about it, a bit crash prone.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

BMT then last night took down the site that had the key generator, at Gilbert's request. Unfortunately, BMT did not take down the Steam key generator itself, and the remaining 30,000 keys were taken last night. "Yeah, [leaving the key generator up] was a mistake," he says.

Huh, I can't believe BMT guys have been operating ecommerce business over two decades.

edit: oh, and damn thieves.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
A new AVG published by Daedalic Entertainment... Journey of a Roach
And with no purchase button... maybe it's getting launched in a humble bundle? (There are steam database entries for a humble daedalic bundle, A New beginning, Whispered World and Harveys new eyes for 1$, bta for Roach, Chains of Satinav and Deponia)
I figured it would be a weekly bundle a couple of weeks down the line, guess we'll see in 10 mins cause that's the time of day they usually put their bundles up for sale. :eek:

Name

Cipher
A new AVG published by Daedalic Entertainment... Journey of a Roach
And with no purchase button... maybe it's getting launched in a humble bundle? (There are steam database entries for a humble daedalic bundle, A New beginning, Whispered World and Harveys new eyes for 1$, bta for Roach, Chains of Satinav and Deponia)
I figured it would be a weekly bundle a couple of weeks down the line, guess we'll see in 10 mins cause that's the time of day they usually put their bundles up for sale. :eek:

Don't know, probably regional release time difference?

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Probably, there isn't a new bundle up. :(

And I have the purchase option in steam now.

MaskedMan

very cool
Patron
Aaand the Humble Daedalic Bundle is live, sucks to be you if you d1p Journey of a Roach. https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
:kfc:
sZpMo0E.png

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Daedalic seems to think that "A New Beginning" is a game worth referencing on the covers of their best selling games, but I've barely found any reviews of it. Probably worth buying the bundle just to try it out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom