Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Indeed. I have many free EPIC games but i sure as fuck ain't ever playing them or dling the epic client. Hell, I dunno what my catalog of freebies are.

Baron Dupek

Arcane

decent promo, rest too expensive
still no promo for Last Epoch and bastards rised price before leaving Early Access, like any EA developers do...:argh:

Sarathiour

Cipher
Fulfilll your dream of beating up women without going to jail.

fantasy.jpg

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Speaking of male fantasies, I wanna give the Yakuza games a try, definitely getting 0.

Question is, is it worth getting yakuza 1+2 for the gameplay or does 0 just make them obsolete?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Question is, is it worth getting yakuza 1+2 for the gameplay or does 0 just make them obsolete?
The 1 and 2 on steam are total remakes of the earlier games, so 1 has the engine improvements that 0 has while 2 is a brand new engine entirely.
Play the whole thing.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Speaking of male fantasies, I wanna give the Yakuza games a try, definitely getting 0.

The original Yakuza 1 & 2 are way better, but the Kiwamis are still fine games.

Their atmosphere is completely different, better attention to detail in quests, and other minor things. It could be nostalgia talking, but that is how I fell about them.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I just went total consoomer. Bottom three games were bought from gamebillet, because they were cheaper, plus there was a discount code.
Screenshot_20221223_151853_Steam.jpg

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Only bought C&C remastered, only to find out it doesn't work on Win7. Getting 2TB SSD costs arms and legs there.
Also Cyber Taxi for some Quarantine 1/2 bootleg experience. And since it's RPG site - Aeon of Sands The Trials. Usually it doesn't get good discounts?

ferratilis

Magister
My Christmas shopping:
image.png

As usual, a lot of games can be found cheaper on third party sites. I'm especially excited for King Arthur, dark fantasy isometric RPGs aren't that common nowadays. It's either anime or some shitty Unity tier art style.

Cassar

Savant
I'm a bit confused about that. It only shows Chaos Gate Daemonhunters and some Space Marine. Weird. And Cyberpunk, i dont even own it on steam, i only ever played it pirated. So it must gather user tags from various games and make this up then. So, if you play multiple games with a cyberpunk estethic, it probably shows up here

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom