Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Modron

Arcane
A number of other things came out as well these last couple days:

A nod to Another World/Flashback.

Sidescroller/lite vania about a Crusader returning and driving out sin from his plague ridden hometown by entering the minds of those around him.

That price for what I believe is a 14 year old game, never change Slitherine(actually by all means do):

You can also get the game completely for free here: https://cataclysmdda.org/releases/ You will get the added benefit of being able to download the latest experimental build.

The steam release is for people who feel the urge to have the game on steam. And maybe steam workshop integration in the future. Maybe.

TOME has workshop integrations which are okay for comfort reasons. Buying TOME on any other platform is the same as donating to them directly, you get the same benefits. I'm going to assume CDDA will be the same kind of thing.

Learned
Copped a bunch of games recently- Dread Templar, Cultic, Gloomwood, Hyper Demon, Cruelty Squad, Turbo Overkill, Deadlink, Ctrl Alt Ego, those two Ninja Turtles games and a handful of older random stuff. Steam's very generous regional pricing policy for Türks is no longer in effect and most of these had a price bump after I bought them so all in all I should say it was a good bargain.

Gloomwood and Turbo Overkill are the highlights. The latter is supposed to leave early access in May and it's on its way to become my favorite indie FPS since DUSK.

Hyper Demon isn't as simple and to the point as Devil Daggers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom