Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
https://steamspy.com/app/1434900

header.jpg

MC5qcGc

That's... uh...

It's even tagged as an RPG!! Infinitron

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
at least they should make enemies more aggresive and relentless, just to be closer to the lore or something

Modron

Arcane
The only game you'll ever need:

UT/Quake 3 love letter.

Suppose I'll include this since it's the first time I've seen an RPG about gambling.

Caim

Arcane
Good news! It's $80!

Yeah, I'm not touching it for $80 bucks with mandatory malware. I'll wait till next year.
If you buy them individually they're $40 each, but if you buy them as a bundle (check the Steam page) they're "only" $60.

Or, you know,

:hypeship:

jebsmoker

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In I helped put crap in Monomyth
this is 80 dollarydoo's because this is a gargantuan expansion pack for a very niche but relatively popular simulator. i bought the early access version nearly two years ago and now it's finally done. took them long enough:

there's a longform dynamic career campaign now, so it actually has staying power

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom