Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
What does "anthology" mean in the deluxe version?

I got Derprun Returns already, i guess i'm going to have to buy Dragonfall as well, even though i haven't even played Returns yet.

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
header.jpg

Only $3.39.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/313740/
I did it.
Bought this:thumbsup:
iljyFAeH3ygI0.gif
2F6F3EA2DD8E6D5923F8A837339F9813E151F8A2

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
If someone doesn't have it, that Tomb Raider game is totally worth it at 4 Euros.
The new on? I played it for maybe 30 minutes and deleted it from my PS3.

If you're going to play a recent Tomb Raider game, play Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Well, I deleted the Guardian of Light thing for being too hectic :D And frankly, I just found it boring -- in the fragment I played I was never forced to figure out what to do. Click click click *lol more spiders* click click click. While there are some really decent levels in the new 'big' game; large and interconnected.

adddeed

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
Well, I deleted the Guardian of Light thing for being too hectic :D And frankly, I just found it boring -- in the fragment I played I was never forced to figure out what to do. Click click click *lol more spiders* click click click. While there are some really decent levels in the new 'big' game; large and interconnected.
Game was great fun, especially local co-op. Lots of levels, puzzles, and action. A much better game than that latest tomb raider crap.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The new Tomb Raider(2013) is not bad like bad, its not really a game, its more of a experience. Where you derp around and experience cool shit designers made for you with help of QTE, set piece sections and nice looking level design.
Its a 101 design in AAA big budget releases. Like Call of duty single player campaigns. Head on forward and watch cool shit happen. If you got 12-15 hours to kill, its well worth those 4 bucks.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Oh wow, Planetary Anihhilation for €5,99 is just sad. From €44 Early Access proffesional test to €27 and moment later -80% discount.
Did they patched it already? Can you save anytime?

also, is the Warhammer 40k Platinum Edition worth it at 4.99?
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/448/

I can't see it for some reason. Is that only for first DoW? Then yes but avoid Soulstorm cause it's cheesy like hell [SPACE MARINES ARE COWARDS, THEY HIDE IN THE METAL BOXES!]. DoW2 sucks overall and only Retribution with Last Stand mode was ok.
There was a lot of mods for DoW1, but can't find them now, all stuff is lost.

Humppaleka

Cipher
Soulstorm single player sucked ass yes, especially after the tight DC campaign. But the multiplayer is rock solid and most mods are for SS.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom