Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland The Wasteland 2 Beta Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

poetic codex

Augur
The worst thing about that Leg Wound "arrow to the knee" status effect is that the icon looks like a huge fly hovering above your character. For a few seconds I thought there was a fly crawling on my monitor screen.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Jokes apart, how that even happens? A guy simply shot me, and now I have this... seems something odd to have without aimed shots.

I mean, if you're gonna add status effects like that, make it so everyone can use it and create Skyrim guards as well.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Jokes apart, how that even happens? A guy simply shot me, and now I have this... seems something odd to have without aimed shots.

I mean, if you're gonna add status like that, make it so everyone can use it, and I can knee-cap enemies as well.
It could be a critical effect.

The only status effects I've seen are from special attacks from enemies (supaflies can hit you with an hp draining attack) and being incapped causes them like DA wounds.

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Lol that's quite horrendous.. Using that old skyrim bullshitty thing... I chuckled ONCE... ONCE! the very first time it appeared... but that was it... jesus.. that doesn't bode well for the rest of the "humour" in the game :D

JParabellum

Novice
I remember you killed Frank Borrigan in Fallout 2 by showing him your mutated toe. So why not have a boss killed by shooting him in a knee with an arrow? Just kidding

The worst part is that meme is considered cancerous, and not just amongst the dex. I don't even think people who play Skyrim find it funny.

It was probably written by someone old, they're always really late to memes, damn old people.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:lol: By the time this game is released, the Codex will be BEGGING Josh Sawyer to save them. GRIMOIRE SLAM!!

JParabellum

Novice
Opps Mispelled his name.. It's Horrigan not Borrigan..
Frank Horrigan - The big Boss of Fallout . Tough if you don't know how to fight against him. First you need the president ID card. Use #2 Computer terminal (map location #2 that is ;) ) and follow instructions above (#2). When Frank dies, get to #1 and... Have fun!
You can also use a mutated toe on Frank. It'll give you an edge in combat.

valcik

Arcane
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE KNEE
Knees aside, but those names reminds me of Fallout New Vegas. Is that dialogue written by one of Obsidian's employee? That would explain even those stupid bethesdian jokes to me.

skyst

Augur

I mean, if you're gonna add status effects like that, make it so everyone can use it and create Skyrim guards as well.

Were you able to get rid of the knee wound status? It happened to one of my characters on my first (bugged) attempt at the game. Rank 5 Surgeon wouldn't mend it, iirc.

Another Skyrim "joke":

oZvBwuU.jpg

:roll:

ninja'ed by Athelas

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom