Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Witcher 3 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

WhiteGuts

Arcane
edgy lesbian teenage bandit

Drug-addict edgy lesbian teenage bandit. He went all in with that shit. Thankfully, Leo Bonhart happened. Major fucking :incline:.

I hope they change her design anyway. She looks too beautiful.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
I always imagined her more mousey myself. But hey, elder blood and all that.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
She's been described many times as being a girl you wouldn't look at twice. The only thing noticeable about her should be her big green eyes.

Xbalanque

Educated
The indignation is beautiful, it almost seems like she is about to burst in to tears at times. Quite the show-woman.

i don't really think she read the books and neither does she know much about polish history.

Another thing, where did she get that the brain does not intrepret lack of eyes as violence?

I love how she is saying about objectifing and stuff while at the same time she essentialises polish culture as a rape culture, turn Poles into onedimensional, hive mind which thinks just as our Prime Minister thinks and stuff. It seems that a whole problem of Witcher narrative is that it is not suited to her American or somewhere else mind. I think it is called colonialism.

Does she even know what it means to be a potato?

Last edited:
In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
ZSxuKFQ.jpg

apparently witchers wear now high fucking heels. so that doing backflips and pirouettes would be easier

i wonder why bother carry a sword if all you are good for is sucking dicks
Ciri is bisexual.
yeaaa and that was probably the worst part of the second or third book. edgy lesbian teenage bandit:x sapkowski you fucking hack job
Why the worst. It was kinda cute. And there was nice drama later.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
She's not a sorceress, she's a non-mutant witcher.

They also have to explain how the fuck did she come back from that other dimension. But I don't give a fuck about, not really the most interesting bit of books.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I do not think she ever lost her ability to travel between worlds.
Also, while not a fully-fledged sorceress, she had a huge magical talent, and some training to harness it.
She probably got more badass since then too.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
They also have to explain how the fuck did she come back from that other dimension. But I don't give a fuck about, not really the most interesting bit of books.
To me this is a moot point considering the game will be about dimension-traveling-gangsta-elfs.

Perkel

Arcane
She's not a sorceress, she's a non-mutant witcher.

By the end of last book she could jump between dimensions at will and she was still officially fallowed by "Oak" elves (aka the Wild hunt from Witcher 3)

never did the transformation process, not a real Witcher

Indeed, but she is a sorceress, so she probably still kicks major ass, potentially more than Geralt.

No she isn't. She had like 1 year of witcher school where she got proper sword skill (but not at witcher level) which she later trained by herself then under Yennefer she had basic magic skills training for few months. After that Yennefer decided to put her into proper magic school but at same day there was coup and she vanished in portal due to events of that coup.

After that she found herself on a desert in Nilfgard and then was picked up by rogue bandit group where she used her sword skill to pillage and kill people living life of your hedonist with her group.

After her group was caught by bounty hunter and most of her group decapitated for unspecified long period of time she was beaten and forced to fight in arena.

So to sum this up. She had extraordinary sword skill (but not on witcher level), shitty magic skill but has special ability to jump dimensions.

edit:

What imo will be most interesting will be Emhyr take on events....

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member

Perkel

Arcane
To me this is a moot point considering the game will be about dimension-traveling-gangsta-elfs.
More like dimension-and-time-traveling-nazi-elves.

I think biggest unaswered plothole here is that those elves are pursuing her to rape her becaus her kid is supposed to hava proper elder elves blood with ability to open rifts in dimension thus allowing nazi elves to invade Witcher world.

Problem is... if they are already in physical form then why the fuck they need her in first place ?

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I'm impressed the concept artist had the restraint to put just 3 belts and 2 kinda belts on her.
Belts. Horrible things. I avoid them whenever I can. I wonder if people who draw characters with multiple belts ever wore even a single one.

Project: Eternity
More like dimension-and-time-traveling-nazi-elves.

I think biggest unaswered plothole here is that those elves are pursuing her to rape her becaus her kid is supposed to hava proper elder elves blood with ability to open rifts in dimension thus allowing nazi elves to invade Witcher world.

Problem is... if they are already in physical form then why the fuck they need her in first place ?
Because they can now only travel on spiral of time and places and Ciri and her descendants could potentially do it without any limitations.

16 year old cunt after around 1 year of proper sword training beats guy with life experience of bounty hunting.
seems legit

ffs Bonhart had already killed couple proper witchers :x

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Yeah, that was disappointing. I was hoping for some Geralt vs. Bonhart action in the books, but nope. Gotta have our Mary Sue revenge (even if she won by the skin of her teeth).

Pretty much this. Was hoping for proper Geralt vs Leo duel and Ciri&Co. wrecking Vilgefortz shit. Instead we got lol illusions motherfucker and lol acrobatics grandpa:roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom