Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Tim Cain is dead

Naked Ninja

Arbiter
In the immortal words of Charlie Brown :

"Oh good grief!"

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Naked Ninja said:
In the immortal words of Charlie Brown :

"Oh good grief!"
DON'T YOU GO AND GIVE UP ON ME NOW. WE'VE ONLY JUST REACHED PAGE SIX. I WANT TO SEE THIS THREAD ON PAGE NINE BY THIS TIME NEXT WEEK OR YOU'RE FIRED.

Useless bloody plant.

Naked Ninja

Arbiter
I checked that interview on DAC with Todd, and your rebuttal of it, realized you'd been harboring this sentiment for over 3 years now and concluded I didn't have the Stamina to match that kind of bloody-mindedness.

Because I put all my attribute points into Intelligence during character creation. :P

Naked Ninja said:
Because I put all my attribute points into Intelligence during character creation. :P
It's a bit early for thinking about your next play-through, don't you think?

Naked Ninja

Arbiter
See this is where Intelligence Points help, understanding the differences between past, present and future tense in sentences. ;)

Naked Ninja said:
See this is where Intelligence Points help, understanding the differences between past, present and future tense in sentences. ;)
And once you do roll your next character, you'll learn to use them.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Naked Ninja said:
I checked that interview on DAC with Todd, and your rebuttal of it, realized you'd been harboring this sentiment for over 3 years now and concluded I didn't have the Stamina to match that kind of bloody-mindedness.
Fun Fact™: My first post on an internet forum EVAR was on NMA about 8 years ago now (I actually came to Fallout late, picking them up in the bargain bin).

You should also read what I wrote about Fallout:BOS before it came out. Fun times, fun times.

Naked Ninja said:
Personally, I always went for Perception. ;)

Naked Ninja

Arbiter
Ah, there's the crux of the issue, next time you want to ensure you have the intelligence points needed to properly interpret what you're perceiving. :P

I promised myself I wouldn't.

Well, okay. Just this once.

81.gif

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Don't hate me just because i'm beautiful.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom