Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Torment Torment: Tides of Numenera Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The humans in the Ninth World are like Star Wars humans, in that it's not clear that they have anything to do with us. They've only been around for like 1000 years, and they don't know where they came from.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
The humans in the Ninth World are like Star Wars humans. It's not clear that they have anything to do with us. They've only been around for like 1000 years, and they don't know where they came from.
They have the same awful haircut fashion as early 21st century men.

Neanderthal

Arcane
The humans in the Ninth World are like Star Wars humans, in that it's not clear that they have anything to do with us. They've only been around for like 1000 years, and they don't know where they came from.

So there hasn't been a billion years o racial intermixing? This is starting to sound fucking ridiculous, at least Poe had its racial groups, cultures and species sorted out.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

So there hasn't been a billion years o racial intermixing? This is starting to sound fucking ridiculous, at least Poe had its racial groups, cultures and species sorted out.

Not a billion years, but it's possible they were racially mixed already, back wherever they came from. It's not ridiculous, it's just a mystery.

They have the same awful haircut fashion as early 21st century men.

Fairfax

Arcane
be9666e9c4c4c68fc1dcfbd425d817.jpg

I thought the female PC was a white bald woman, but she's actually brown-skinned and has a half-shaved head.

Also, what the fuck is up with forcing motion blur when moving the camera? :mad::mad::mad:

Fairfax

Arcane
30FPS average once the first room is lit up. I was playing Dragon's Dogma at 120 half an hour ago.
:bravo:

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
getting cool clean 60 fps at the starter area, though it is quite taxing on my gfx card.. (970 mega OC ) and my I7 4970k

So far, pretty impressed with the chargen, but i think the game is bugged now.. my guy is just laying ont he floor i cant get up ;z

Lyre Mors

Arcane
I know it's still a beta, put can anyone please tell me this isn't the UI they are planning on sticking with? It is grotesque.

Unwanted

Irenaeus III

Unwanted
Shitposter
He's whiter here. Great pecks and shoulders on the model there. Def lifts.

7NfRSV0.jpg

Then again, TNO was a bodybuilder, so it fits the franchise.

40995_1352625375_large.jpg

throwaway

Cipher
Already a few streams on Twitch for anyone interested. Unless one actually carefully reads the text these playthrough will be fairly spoiler free.

throwaway

Cipher
The main char model is extremely bland. The portrait looks about 14. See no reason for the latter unless the portraits change throughout the game.

Lyre Mors

Arcane
Well, he does have a point. The WL2 UI was fucking atrocious, and they somehow made it worse in the Director's Cut.

This game is going to be a great indication of whether or not InXile has learned some goddamn lessons yet.

Athelas

Arcane
Well, Torment's UI elements had a deliberate motif of looking like rusted, worn-down metal. I guess the sci-fi equivalent would be UI that resembled shovelware.

Good to see they're staying true to the spirit of Torment. :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom