Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trigger the codex with a statement.

the mole

Arbiter
Shitposter
jrpgs mog crpgs in many ways, choice and consequence in a lot of dnd games are just laughably evil degenerate shit, which is only gratifying to subhumans, some would be better focusing more on gameplay than on whether you want to eat beans or rice for dinner

also since weebs have never been exposed to fat women all the girls in jrpgs are cute and made for romance that I can headcannon in, in western crpg all the women are degenerate whores making pacts with demons, a parallel to america

the mole

Arbiter
Shitposter
like in pokemon red and blue you get to choose between 40 fully evolved party members, and they're all fun, in baldurs gate 3 you have 8 whores and faggots, it might be good that there are less of them but meh

the mole

Arbiter
Shitposter
oblivion is one of the most hardcore rpgs because the enemies scale up with you, at level 2 you're fighting nuclear scamps and clanfears, at level 10, tanky 1 shots from deadroths and ogres

you have to have not only patience but ingenuity to overcome these obstacles how is this not a hardcore rpg

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Dungeon crawler blobber trash are not RPGs.

There ya go.
ZLWqa3N.jpg

Learned
(I've bought this recently released WRPG and played it for 500 hours. Here is why it's a pozzed pile of shit in 5000 words.) brofist agree informative brofist salute brofist

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
I LOVE CODEX AND ALL CODEXIANS ! Have a very nice day !
Goddamn it you can't go around with that sort of attitude.
You're the one with the big ass sword! USE IT!!!
I fookin did, why do you think his profile picture is only a head.
He is still posting, so you did a piss poor job at it. FAIL! Retry!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom