Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - isometric tactical Korean SRPG

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
[Notice] Fixed Bugs
Hello everyone, this is the Troubleshooter development team.

I would like to inform you about the bugs that have been fixed since last Friday's update.

Fixes below have been already applied to the Steam and extra maintenance won't be carried on.

• Fixed
    • When using additional difficulty Ancestral Records, beasts learned abnormal mastery.
    • Specifial function of the dagger Crimson Crow was not activated in a specific condition.
    • Citizen and loot boxes were generated at the wrong location and couldn't been recused or opened.
    • Stats that have been affected by the mastery Professionalism were not been displayed on the character information tooltip.
    • 'Show all transmog list' function didn't work.
    • Detail part was not been displayed when attacking Mungo using Precision Sniping ability.
    • Property of Mungo Roll was set as Wind.
    • Mimicking Evasion worked before the 'unconditionally dodge' property.
    • Quick Cover-Up didn't activate properly.
    • The duration of Full Sprint getting longer.
    • Item information were not displayed properly when identifying, upgrading and transmogging.
    • Mungo's ability effect was displayed abnormally.
    • Text displaying HP was not affected by the option value.

• Changed
    • Effect of reducing Action Time from Cover to Cover reduced. (10 → 5)

Beside the fixes described above, the dev team is still working to make another fixes of knows bugs.

Once it has been made, its details will be shared through the maintenance notice or extra notice.

Thank you.

Not even sorry for introducing bugs in a first place, outrageous

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
albus's great swordsman class kinda just stopped unlocking new mastery slot after level 40 ish? i mean mine is pretty strong already, but with a game that has level cap of 60 (with the paid dlc anyhow) that just seem kinda abrupt. so it's just flat stat progression and optimizing masteries after this? other characters still have slots to unlock. sion's black mage for example i think i saw slots that unlock at level 50's

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
I also appreciate the worldbuilding as i go deeper and deeper into the game. The storytelling isn't perfect but just how the drip feeding of lore is done really naturally. Like the fact that ESP users will eventually get sick and needs constant drugs to even function, was mentioned by Giselle flashback in one sentence then mentioned again by leton for his important plot point.

If this was pillars of eternity Giselle would explain in 15 paragraph textbook style about ESP users. This is just one example of it. The exposition is paced very well with a game this long. It has faults, many little faults that never mount into a bigger overall problems, but still noticeable nevertheless.

I think one of the problem with the story is how many times you defeat the gang bosses and they kept appearing again like team rocket. Granted these are usually are done in side missions but it’s just jarring when you get email from police that reward you for arresting a leader, then have him appear in the next story missions.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
albus's great swordsman class kinda just stopped unlocking new mastery slot after level 40 ish? i mean mine is pretty strong already, but with a game that has level cap of 60 (with the paid dlc anyhow) that just seem kinda abrupt. so it's just flat stat progression and optimizing masteries after this? other characters still have slots to unlock. sion's black mage for example i think i saw slots that unlock at level 50's
0Lq1rDB.jpg

Expect it to be fixed in a patch...eventually.

Rafidur

Learned
More like Mediocre Swordsman. They really do him dirty, starting from the wind-resistant, non-bleedable, high damage robots...

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
Rogue is good, esp ninja has the problem of enemies blocking and in that video Ash got lucky few times with clowns not blocking while not in hide

06xPUDa.png

I should maybe play more different games

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
I just got leton. He's very good. I replaced kylie immediately. Not because she's bad. I am just too lazy to properly engange with the robot system to make her optimal. Leton is immediately more useful and has lowet barrier of engagement

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
you dont need to mess with drones to make kylie strong. she is probably the most busted character with giselle (just because of her ability to summon beasts) well at least late game

martial artist leton is quite simple to play, superstar takes some time to get used to

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
am i gimping myself by making giselle a sniper instead of hunter? are beasts really worth it? at this point i really honestly doesn't feel like engaging tertiary mechanics. i found a red sniper that have 750+ attack power and giselle has been an insane damager.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
Most meta players seems to favor sniper you can still summon plenty of good beasts as a sniper but you can still finish the game easily without beasts taming it is quite annoying (can be cheesed though with immortality potion). if you go heavily on hunter masteries you are practically cheerleader for your beast with occasional traps since your dmg / blockshread is very bad.

and yeah there are some beasts that are better than most of playable characters mainly earth / spirit sp based ones

edit yup if I had to choose 1 beast which I would use whole playthrough glacier tima would probably be my choice as well. can solo most of content

Last edited:

Zumbabul

Savant
am i gimping myself by making giselle a sniper instead of hunter? are beasts really worth it? at this point i really honestly doesn't feel like engaging tertiary mechanics. i found a red sniper that have 750+ attack power and giselle has been an insane damager.

Yes and no. You can live without beast. However, even non-legendary beasts are as powerful as human characters. So, you can benefit from some taming.

I would advise you to tame a glacier tima. It is powerful, simple to build, and can be used by a sniper.

Rafidur

Learned
IMHO hunter is more fun. Traps are unique (though you need some gear for them to be viable), legendary beasts are cool, and Heixing already does "sniper stuff" fine (and you can stick the flare on hunter anyway if required).

Visperas

Augur
I just want them to release a new game instead. Even with just the same asset and shit. Just a new campaign with existing system.

I would gladly spend money on it.
Yes! A thousand time yes! I played an almost 200 hour run and loved the shit out of it, but now I just want another campaign with new characters to start over. Stop with the DLC, give us a new campaign!!!

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
lightning tima is kinda meh but should work well for chain killing vs targets that have low block.

ice can be tank that freezes everything with single hit with just using 2 ability masteries (if u are using ice scratching basic attack, non ice basic attack needs some more masteries to work). the best thing about glacier tima is his ability to block pretty much everything with frost mane.

I would just use ice tima for pretty much everything rather than lightning tima but I have played with legendary lightning tima and its still quite good

Rafidur

Learned
Lightning tima is a pretty cool chain killer, if you use the accessory that lets them run their SP move without ending overcharge. He has both his normal 6 bounce chain, his SP 8 bounce chain, and a 0 AP movement ability. Even if some people block or lightning impulse, hopefully the bounce kills SOMETHING and you move on. There's also the bush mastery to regain AP on killing from a bush, but it's very situational.

I also tried a defensive lightning tima, stacking effective 250% ranged dodge in bush+smokescreen with the -15 AT on dodge set, but he got obliterated by snipers anyway somehow.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
lightning tima is kinda meh but should work well for chain killing vs targets that have low block.

ice can be tank that freezes everything with single hit with just using 2 ability masteries (if u are using ice scratching basic attack, non ice basic attack needs some more masteries to work). the best thing about glacier tima is his ability to block pretty much everything with frost mane.

I would just use ice tima for pretty much everything rather than lightning tima but I have played with legendary lightning tima and its still quite good
now i caught a draki. there are like 1000 variants, which evolution path should i follow this draki baby?

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
I finished the base game. I knew it'd end in cliffhanger but kinda disappointed there is almost a zero resolution to the plot or even any answer.

1. What happened 10 years ago.
2. What is abandoned children project. There are some hints regarding this, it seems the destruction of 'alley' and the whole shebang is related. Part of the abandoned children project is causing chaos in wind wall district by manipulating the gangs and indirectly taking advantage of albus and his team to bolster election for the incumbent mayor and gain support for troubleshooter system. How this connect to alley i don't know. But judging by the story it also connect to ESP research institute to get free humant test subject like leton. Destroy the town, have bunch of kids orphaned, scour for ESP users then invite them to lab.
3. Spoonist. It is heavily implied ramijist is the founder and the first spoon, but spoonage is also one of lily's project in the ending credit slide. What their aim and why carter take over it is unknown.
4. What is vendetta's aim in wind wall district
I think that's all the major ones.

Still an amazing game, i will dive into the DLCs asap

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom