Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Truckload of new Oblivion screens at AG.ru

Tintin

Arbiter
Chefe said:
I just called someone unoriginal when I post the same thing over and over for all of Tintin's posts. LOLZZZ

dfadad1.jpg

Micmu

Magister
Tintin said:
How does cinematic contribute to it not being deep? Your basically saying cinematic = not deep.
Your PC, an uber-god, is chasing that bad guy. You lift your bow. The cut scene suddenly pops in. Another bad guy steps out of the shadows behind your back and pushes you into the pit. When you climb out of it, both bad guys escaped.
What is your reaction? WTF WTF I could nail that bastard, I had a truevision spell effect on and a chance!!!

Tintin

Arbiter
Your PC, an uber-god, is chasing that bad guy. You lift your bow. The cut scene suddenly pops in. Another bad guy steps out of the shadows behind your back and pushes you into the pit. When you climb out of it, both bad guys escaped.
What is your reaction? WTF WTF I could nail that bastard, I had a truevision spell effect on and a chance!!!

It makes it less interactive, not less deep.

Guyofurmom

Novice
micmu said:
Tintin said:
How does cinematic contribute to it not being deep? Your basically saying cinematic = not deep.

Fuck you u stupid fuck. Ill fuck ur mom so hard shell have quints. Stupid mutherfuckers like you should suck my fukin dick. so start sucking ugly dumbfuck.

Tintin

Arbiter
Guyofurmom said:
micmu said:
Tintin said:

Fuck you u stupid fuck. Ill fuck ur mom so hard shell have quints. Stupid mutherfuckers like you should suck my fukin dick. so start sucking ugly dumbfuck.

I think for once that "Barely literate" tag seems to have some use.

Micmu

Magister
Tintin said:
Hm, so when a game (I mean a role-playing one) at some point makes a decision for you - taking control over your charater, doing an illogical act you strongly disagree - that's a deep part for you? Okay.
IMO, it works for movies, yeah, where you are not the one doing role-playing.
Edit:
Some Retard said:
Yeah, that's just my point of view, you know. Yours is entirely different, I see. :)

Tintin

Arbiter
micmu said:
Tintin said:
Hm, so when a game (I mean a role-playing one) at some point makes a decision for you - taking control over your charater, doing an illogical act you strongly disagree - that's a deep part for you? Okay.
IMO, it works for movies, yeah, where you are not the one doing role-playing.

If a cinematic intervenes and is created well and sets a good mood, atmosphere, and storyline then I consider it deep. You have to separate "deep" and "interactive".

Guyofurmom

Novice
Tintin said:
Guyofurmom said:
micmu said:
Tintin said:

You wanna fight motherfucker? I fuck you up too. I will fuck you up till you look worse than the shit you are. Stupid fuck, callin me ileiterate. Fuck u and that whore you have 4 a mom.

Tintin

Arbiter
Guyofurmom said:
Tintin said:
Guyofurmom said:
micmu said:
Tintin said:

You wanna fight motherfucker? I fuck you up too. I will fuck you up till you look worse than the shit you are. Stupid fuck, callin me ileiterate. Fuck u and that whore you have 4 a mom.

Done yet?

Tintin

Arbiter
Guyofurmom said:
Tintin said:
Done yet?

Yes, why dont the mods do anything here?

They prefer RPGCodex to be a site where you can rant and be a bitch and swear and generally act like angry old men about anything you want.

Guyofurmom

Novice
I personally think it sucks that MSFD likes you guys more then he likes ppl at the offical forums. damnit.

Guyofurmom

Novice
I personally think it sucks that MSFD likes you guys more then he likes ppl at the offical forums. damnit.

Guyofurmom

Novice

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Guyofurmom said:
Tintin said:
Done yet?
Yes, why dont the mods do anything here?
IP address for this post
207.200.116.198 [ 6 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
merry andrew [ 18 Posts ]
Guyofurmom [ 6 Posts ]
WillyBubba [ 2 Posts ]
Sovard [ 1 Post ]

Jinxed said:
Your sig is wrong Tintin. The game in the shrine should be fallout 1, not 2.
Tintin's an idiot. You can't expect him to know these things Jinxed.

Mech

Cipher
:lol: Hahaha, the funny part is that his sig is pretty damn accurate!

Chefe

Erudite
Tintin said:
President Bush

I'm sorry, Tintin, but I don't share your political views.

I know it may be anti-American of me, but the truth is that I'm heading out to Austraila next year to further pursue my major. Thankfully, I'll be as far away as I can from that thing you call your president.

Oh, and, I am honored to be in your signature.

Edit: How silly of me, I almost forgot...

thisjustin9aa.jpg

Chefe

Erudite
DarkUnderlord said:
Jinxed said:
Your sig is wrong Tintin. The game in the shrine should be fallout 1, not 2.
Tintin's an idiot. You can't expect him to know these things Jinxed.

Not to mention I use The Gimp and NOT Photoshop.

God damn...

It is funny though. Vault Dweller kneeling before the Fallout shrine is gold. :lol:

Twinfalls

Erudite
Vault dweller praying is freaking hilarious. But my character should be much older.

Nice work there, Tintin!

Now just fix up the punctuation in your sig text, so that next time you tell people to 'go take English lessons' you won't look quite so much the fool.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Bashing Oblivion is just a gimmick now is it? Cool. By the way, you are aware that suggested articles for us to write at the moment are all previews on Oblivion. I'm sure more Oblivion bashing is what you'll enjoy.

What I personally like though, is how you compain about us bashing Oblivion and then go right ahead and bash it yourself. That's irony right there folks.

Do you actually read any posts before you start ranting? First, I'm sure there is a lot more to write about rpgs than just oblivion previews. Having a bit of trouble with the old writersblock? Second, I was talking in every post about the general atmosphere of ranting and raving for just the sake of it. Writing a nice stinging reply to something that you obviously didn't even read that well, now that's irony.

VD, did you ever think of having an abortion or you know, maybe plain out-right family murder?

Cute. Easy being a jerk on the internet eh?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Trash said:
Do you actually read any posts before you start ranting?

Having a bit of trouble with the old writersblock?

you obviously didn't even read that well

Cute. Easy being a jerk on the internet eh?
It sure is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom