Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Truckload of new Oblivion screens at AG.ru

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Rulion said:
Great sig, TinTin :)
See, if more people were creatively insulting like that, then it would make this forum a better place.
That, and balance out the inanity of TES forum lackeys and The Russian Horde.

bryce777

Erudite
Shaggy, it's The Russian Menace, and The Yellow Hoarde.

I bet that vault dweller is incensed that it is fallout TWO he seems to be worshipping.

Besides, I thought the whole codex was due to the codex in planescape, anyhow....

Tintin

Arbiter
Rulion said:
Great sig, TinTin :)

Thank you.

Your sig is wrong Tintin. The game in the shrine should be fallout 1, not 2.

I know, but I couldn't find a suitable box picture of Fallout 1.

Thankfully, I'll be as far away as I can from that thing you call your president.

I don't live in America, idiot :lol:

Edit: How silly of me, I almost forgot...

thisjustin9aa.jpg

dfadad1.jpg

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
I like how people are rationally expressing their dislike of one another's ideas and beliefs in a civil and orderly fashion. I'd hate if this fine conversation would retrogress into tired LOLSPEAK, childish namecalling, and posting overused and cliche pictures over and over again ad naseum. Carry on, gentlemen.

Tintin

Arbiter
Naked_Lunch said:
I like how people are rationally expressing their dislike of one another's ideas and beliefs in a civil and orderly fashion. I'd hate if this fine conversation would retrogress into tired LOLSPEAK, childish namecalling, and posting overused and cliche pictures over and over again ad naseum. Carry on, gentlemen.

The only reason I'm posting the same pic over and over again (though I made it, so I don't see how it's "overused") is because all Chefe does is post pics over and over again in response to my posts. You've got to sink down to their intelligence level to communicate.

By the way, most of the LOLSPEAK is mostly done by you, you know...

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
Tintin said:
Naked_Lunch said:

The only reason I'm posting the same pic over and over again (though I made it, so I don't see how it's "overused") is because all Chefe does is post pics over and over again in response to my posts. You've got to sink down to their intelligence level to communicate.

\
OMG U GOT ME :irony:

You don't need to sink to a lower intelligence to comunicate. You can just ignore them if they keep on babbling on about nonsense (Which is what you people seem to be doing) or post you points in an intelligent manner, thus showcasing you're not stooping to their low level.

I'm using "their" in general, here. I'm not taking sides because, frankly, all the argumenting - on both sides - is getting fuck-all annoying.

Tintin

Arbiter
Naked_Lunch said:
Tintin said:
Naked_Lunch said:

\
OMG U GOT ME :irony:

You don't need to sink to a lower intelligence to comunicate. You can just ignore them if they keep on babbling on about nonsense (Which is what you people seem to be doing) or post you points in an intelligent manner, thus showcasing you're not stooping to their low level.

I'm using "their" in general, here. I'm not taking sides because, frankly, all the argumenting - on both sides - is getting fuck-all annoying.

"The best revenge is living well".

Sounds good on theory, but you don't quite get as much satisfaction from ignoring them as showing them how idiotic their posting is. Sure I could let Chefe go on disgracing every Tintin image he can find, but it's much better to respond to his stupidity with equal stupidity instead of devoting any higher intelligence to it. The sad thing is, the brilliant artwork of Hergé is the victim here.

As for "Battle Raper 2", I have a feeling one guy will buy it and everyone else will download it.

bryce777

Erudite
Tintin said:
bryce777 said:
Tintin said:
Naked_Lunch said:

OWNED

Oh damn, I forgot to add bryce777's idiocy onto my sig. Don't worry, I'll get V2 up today.

I request that I am an old man in a nazi uniform angrily shaking his fist, just like in real life.

Naked_Lunch

Erudite
...but it's much better to respond to his stupidity with equal stupidity instead of devoting any higher intelligence to it.
No, it's not. It just makes you look stupid. Don't stoop to their level.

Tintin

Arbiter
bryce777 said:
Tintin said:
bryce777 said:
Tintin said:
Naked_Lunch said:

OWNED

Oh damn, I forgot to add bryce777's idiocy onto my sig. Don't worry, I'll get V2 up today.

I request that I am an old man in a nazi uniform angrily shaking his fist, just like in real life.

Close enough. Anyways, yes,

The new, DEFENITIVE visual representation of the RPG Codex and it's most diverse members

Complete with the surprise Volourn sighting!

Are any of those virtual sex games not from Japan?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Well, it's better than Kamaz' crappy #Fallout comics, so I'll give you that.

Tintin

Arbiter
Naked_Lunch said:
Tintin said:
Naked_Lunch said:
Why is Rex a dog?

Because he seems to be treated like one.
I thought it was like because Rex = asians = chinese and the whole dog-eating thingy going on there, but maybe I'm just reading into it too much.

Not into the whole stereotyping thing, as much fun as that is.

TheGreatGodPan

Arbiter
That's some pretty funny stuff, Tintin. I almost feel left out. Of course, if I was in, I'd insist that I be entirely represented with text.

By the way Chefe: The pictures are funny. Rewriting quotes to include dick-sucking is lame.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I really value the opinions of all the individuals on this forum. :roll:

Oblivion sucks because the RPG Codex says so. Their word is law. :roll:

LlamaGod

Cipher
Sol Invictus said:
I really value the opinions of all the individuals on this forum. :roll:

Oblivion sucks because the RPG Codex says so. Their word is law. :roll:

hi there volourn

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom