Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Parabalus

Arcane
UnderRail is still a fantastic game. I have a couple of questions for the experts though:

1. How can i repair armor pieces? I know how to repair weapons with mechanical/electrical repair kits but i can't find a similar items for armor.
2. How do i put attachments on my sniper rifle? I want to put a smart lens on it, but for the life of me i can't figure it out.

https://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Patching_Kit

You need to make a new rifle, can't mod existing ones https://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Blueprint:_Sniper_Rifle .

Tygrende

Arbiter
1. How can i repair armor pieces? I know how to repair weapons with mechanical/electrical repair kits but i can't find a similar items for armor.
With patching kits. Everything that has (fabric) written after its durability is repaired with patching kits.

2. How do i put attachments on my sniper rifle? I want to put a smart lens on it, but for the life of me i can't figure it out.
Smart lenses are used to craft goggles, smart modules are for weapons.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Fucking whiners. Speed was good as it was.
i remember walking was so slow i just watch youtube or browse reddit while my character go to one map to the other
You watch something else on other monitor while you travel. It is not a game for console and phone peasants.
Wow you pushed this so far and all along you were a fucking phony.
The word you were looking for is Master Troll. It is too easy to rile up autists on this site..

PsychoFox

Educated
With patching kits. Everything that has (fabric) written after its durability is repaired with patching kits.

Smart lenses are used to craft goggles, smart modules are for weapons.

Thanks for the answers!

Parabalus

Arcane
i remember walking was so slow i just watch youtube or browse reddit while my character go to one map to the other
You watch something else on other monitor while you travel. It is not a game for console and phone peasants.
The word you were looking for is Master Troll. It is too easy to rile up autists on this site..
db0.jpg

ArchAngel

Arcane
db0.jpg
Come honey, stop wasting time on the net and come to bed.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Wait you are pretending to not have meant any of it now??? And you did it for what 2 weeks? And you talk about autists?

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Does the builtin speedhack affect shop restock speed? I wish high-quality components were more reliable and more expensive.

Ent

Savant
Shotguns require at least 5 strength (according to the preview devlog). From what I can see from feats on the builder shotguns seems to be all about sneaking up on some one and turning them into flesh nuggets at near close range.

Ent

Savant
Nothing outside of the riot gear currently but maybe there will be new armors in the expansion.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Wait you are pretending to not have meant any of it now??? And you did it for what 2 weeks? And you talk about autists?
Cael put me on ignore, returned Hiver is no longer a raging lunatic, Rogua quit again and Lilura is not that fun to troll anymore. I needed new targets.

Last edited:
Unwanted

Elephantman

Unwanted
Shotguns require at least 5 strength (according to the preview devlog). From what I can see from feats on the builder shotguns seems to be all about sneaking up on some one and turning them into flesh nuggets at near close range.
What makes you say that? I mean, sneaking is universal, but what feat requires close range? Without knowing how shotties and ammo behave?
Also, Full Auto feat requires 7 Str if anyone wants it.

The highest Feat for shotties seems to rely on crits.

ciox

Liturgist
What makes you say that? I mean, sneaking is universal, but what feat requires close range? Without knowing how shotties and ammo behave?
Also, Full Auto feat requires 7 Str if anyone wants it.

The highest Feat for shotties seems to rely on crits.
Barrel Stare, 20% extra damage at close range, up to 40% with specialization.

Unwanted

Elephantman

Unwanted
Doesnt feel like a build defining feat tbh.
It feels like the shotties are all about pellet management and crits, counting shells...

Basically a sixth shell slug crit is like a heavy duty Snipe.
Grab Reckless or Expertise for more averaged out dmg and spread the love.
gA8VpNJ.png

FQ5LP5N.png

fj1hnz9.png

b2z5nwH.png

To tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a M97, the most powerful shotgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?"

Tygrende

Arbiter
Doesnt feel like a build defining feat tbh.
It feels like the shotties are all about pellet management and crits, counting shells...

Basically a sixth shell slug crit is like a heavy duty Snipe.
Grab Reckless or Expertise for more averaged out dmg and spread the love.
gA8VpNJ.png

FQ5LP5N.png

fj1hnz9.png

b2z5nwH.png

To tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a M97, the most powerful shotgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?"
Notice that Aimed Shot works only with "single-target ranged weapons".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom