Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Upcoming and future role playing games

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Inkulinati
RELEASED!
Turn-based, Hand Drawn, Party-based, Side View

Nemire
RELEASED!
Turn-based, Tactical, Squad-based, Pixel Graphics, Undead Heroes

Last edited:

Erponxaos

Novice
I have seen Pathogenesis Overcome in your list.

I bring this to your attention so you can put a huge warning or whatever you think is appropriate.
From my point of view since i have watched a great deal of trainwrecks like The Day After and Star Citizen , the game is either a scam OR it will not go nowhere like studio's other EA.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1067320 - Pathogenesis Updates
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1392770 - Practical Shooting Simulator updates

Just spend 2 minutes in total to see how much the assets of Practical Shooting resemble Pathogenesis Overcome and the update tempo (non existant) of both and you will understand.
Apart from that they use the same gatekeeping tactics like The Day After and Star Citizen.
No communication via Steam which is the platform they sell their ''product'' , redirection to private Discord for news and deletion of threads in Steam forums.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
^Thanks. I will keep the game on the list, but I will heed your warning, and keep an eye on any future developments.

Modron

Arcane
That has Tencent's Anti Cheat Expert (ACE) drm which basically uploads every single thing your pc does to Tencent and probably Beijing. Even the demo asked to install that shit.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
That has Tencent's Anti Cheat Expert (ACE) drm which basically uploads every single thing your pc does to Tencent and probably Beijing. Even the demo asked to install that shit.
Pity.
I wanted something to scratch an itch that re-playing Golden Axe won't fix.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enotria: The Last Song
Release Date: TBA
Italian, Soulslike, Third Person, Italian Folklore, Single Character

SaGa Emerald Beyond
Release Date: April 25 2024
JRPG, Turn-based, Party-based, Learn-by-Doing, Multiple Endings

Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance
Release Date: June 21 2024
JRPG, Turn-based, Party-based, Monster Taming, Multiple Endings

REYNATIS
Release Date: Fall 2024
JRPG, Action, Party-based, Modern Day Setting, Third Person

GOBLIN SLAYER -ANOTHER ADVENTURER- NIGHTMARE FEAST
RELEASED!
Japanese (No English Translation), Turn-based, Tactical, Party-based, Pixel Graphics

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom